RGWCC

If you’re name has been tagged. Congratulations. You have been officially initiated into the RGWCA clan (The Rap Genius West Coast Alliance). Many of you have been chosen thanks to the contributions made towards annotating real West Coast music. I know there’s a lack of West Coast presence on this forum so I decided to have all the active West Coast Rap contributors on RG and place them here on this thread.

Anyways, who should be the leader of this clique?

@thomas_howard @DanielArchambeaultMay @hk @Eddee (@jdocc) @esco600 @vonfranz @Kurupt @francois @daniHCF96 @BBDS @daniHCF96 @DaCme37 @ScottLaRocc @SnafoolG35 @DrunkMonkey45 @M1C @soon23 @Stonedshaman @cypress4life @AQUAPHREESH193 @r0semarysays @jairosomething @DeComposer @CRD @ewp805 @Ruthless_Mike @soon23 @snoopfroggydogg @joecarter29 @MeeksSUF @StikyIcky

February 28th, 2014
D.R.C's photo

February 28th, 2014
CRD's photo

I am honored at having been mentioned, but what exactly is this clan?

February 28th, 2014

never heard of anyone here except Aqua

February 28th, 2014

well…

February 28th, 2014

damn right

February 28th, 2014

@CRD we’re the West Coast community on RG. I figured if one us makes a thread about something on West Coast music (DPG new album, Who is the illest emcee from the Bay Area etc, we need annotate more Lady of Rage songs), just copy and paste the name tags above to generate discussion. We all love West Coast music and we should support one another the way Drake and Yeezy fans on here do.

(@TheReal_DRC) We don’t like your kind around here. Don’t y'all East Coast niggas got nothing better to do>

February 28th, 2014

i hope you know if anyones to start a east coast clan u guys are fked

February 28th, 2014

The 3rd ranked scholar of rap group Above The Law, Everyone please welcome the new king of The Rap Genius West Coast Alliance; @Ruthless_Mike

February 28th, 2014

February 28th, 2014
February 28th, 2014

@MyNamesCody was gonna say that, kudos to you

February 28th, 2014

@MyNamesCody Bring it on girlfriend. RGWCC finna represent

February 28th, 2014
CRD's photo

@JenniferAnnis_Stan Oh, alright cool. I like the sound of this since I have made several West Coast artist or album threads that die quickly. Maybe this will help a little, starting now. Below is a review of a recently released PCG compilation presented by ATL. It was recorded in 1997, but released this year. Some varied west coast gangsta shit right here.

http://rapgenius.com/discussions/60970-The-atl-crime-files

March 1st, 2014

mfw all the people you’ve tagged are pretty irrelevant to Rap Genius

March 1st, 2014