ᴛʜᴇ s⃞    k⃞    o⃞    R⃞    G⃞  (score)  B⃞    o⃞    a⃞    r⃞    d⃞    s⃞℠

March 1st, 2014

Can you stop tagging everyone in all of your posts (the tag for all editors), if we all did it, it’d be mayhem and you’re setting the trend.

March 1st, 2014
March 1st, 2014

tfw jealousy says…

if we all did it,

if we all did it,

if we all did it,

#if we all did it,

That’s the difference between those who WILL & those who won’t…it’s those who DO THIS & those who don’t.

❝I don’t talk about it, I be about it, I speak about it, then see about it❞ @skoRG

http://youtu.be/-Ye-hj2bOB0

March 1st, 2014

Ah yes, that classic jealousy in the use of a tag.

March 1st, 2014

@SavvyRJA actually the only tag used in that previous post was mine, lol. So if it’s not jealousy then tell me what is it when someone enters a constructive thread with nothing positive to contribute but complaining about receiving a notification…which you don’t have to follow up and can simply ignore like most gROKS. But let’s be honest here, the reality of the situation is you’re seeking attention by trying to appeal to a fallacy of my character. I’M GOING TO BE AS BLUNT & NICE WITH YOU AS I CAN IN REGARDS TO THIS,

If there'e ANY @rap-genius-editors who don’t want to receive notifications from me just ask one of the @genius-moderators to De-Editor you.

BTW, thanks for the bump.

March 1st, 2014

Ok, pal.

March 1st, 2014

Hey Ryan, I just took some time off the @skoRG-Boards to CHECK-OUT your profile…and the conclusion is we have NOTHING else to discuss, lol! Unless you have anything other than premature

premature

premature

#premature

forum posts to contribute to RapGenius.

Matter of fact son, I’ll even give you the option to at least chop up Marxist Theory with me in an @Economic_Suicide thread.

…or we could have Bible Study on the @faith-genius-forum?

March 1st, 2014

You have severe issues, and a bad attitude. Oh no, i have a baby face ooo ether grow up bruh and sort out your life, you’re a mid-early 20’s(?) wasteaway sitting here arguing with an 18 year old about my apparent jealousy because i have an issue with you spamming tags all over every single thread you do. Stop bringing other matters into this and have a little reflection period, a little you time. Everything you just said about me or linked here is on my profile, it’s on my profile for a reason, you’re making yourself look childish and shallow which is ironic considering your insult

March 1st, 2014

How long does it take you to make a thread?

March 1st, 2014

please stop tagging us

March 1st, 2014

@SavvyRJA

You have severe issues, and a bad attitude.

TRUE, I’m getting therapy for that from the @ILANminati.

grow up bruh and sort out your life,

I’m working on that too by @GrowingWithTheSite.

you’re a mid-early 20’s(?) wasteaway sitting here arguing with an 18 year old

Thanks for the compliment, maybe I’ll show you HowToskoRG & make @Careers out of wasting-away by time you reach 21.

my apparent jealousy because i have an issue with you spamming tags all over every single thread you do.

http://youtu.be/pAyKJAtDNCw

you’re making yourself look childish and shallow which is ironic considering your insult

O_oh rly? Now you’re feeling insulted? Well let me add insult to injury by stating that there are people actually making a living being childish and shallow.

March 1st, 2014

How long does it take you to make a thread?

@DetroitLeprechaun

The same amount of time it takes me to make an Obama $25 bill.

please stop tagging us

@PioZon

Thanks for the bump. But you’re asking the wrong person that question.

You gotta ask somebody who can ask somebody to ask me, tbh. If you wasn’t a gROK you’d it would simply appear as any other notifications you get.

March 1st, 2014

@PioZon

Btw, who are you to tell me to stop promoting RG Site Tools? The nerve of you. Lol, @TomiFischer I’m reporting this harassment to the @RapGeniusFounders.

March 1st, 2014

Thanks for tagging me in this thread so i can stroll around the community! I love strange verbo-Euclidean semantic hovels.

Way to add personality with a positive message!

Remember RG is NOT about stifling creativity for convenience… pretty much the opposite… like putting in hard work to promote the creativity of others.

March 1st, 2014
March 1st, 2014