Pitbull the 'rapper'

Is an absolute disgrace.

He has made a career out of being a terrible rapper, wtf.

“picture that with a Kodak, better yet take a picture of me with a Kodak”

Yeh very good rhymes there Pit!

But the reason I’m venting my hatred towards him now is because I heard a bit of his new song with J-LO, opening verse..

“Shimmy Shimmy yah, Shimmy yam
Shimmy yay
I’m a ol' dirty dog all day
No way Jose
Your girl only go one way, ay mi madre
You should check that out
Maybe you ain’t turn her out
Maybe it’s none of my business
But for now work it out
Let’s get this, dale”

I love ODB, so Pitbull don’t ruin anything else, please.

And he also looks like a pervert when he takes his sunglasses off.

April 29th, 2012
CB4Gusto's photo

Fuck pitbull. faggot! faggot!

(in my DeLaNoise voice)

April 29th, 2012

He’s like sean paul, I really can’t tell the difference

April 29th, 2012
April 29th, 2012

absolutely, fuck him

no one here even half-decent appreciates a lousy dick sucking corny ass money making commercial faggot rapper.

let the steam off, but just know that you arent in the right crowd that will get offended and grind against you. We all mostly will just nod our heads and agree in silence.

fuck Pitball, fuck all the stupid bitches that think hes fly and amazing and offers incredible lyrics. fuck the generation, fuck the mainstream, fuck the state of hip hop. fuck, fuck, fuck all this bullshit.

April 29th, 2012
Isaiah G's photo

We all hate Pitbull dude…my extreme beef with him is that he knows his lyrics are wack so he starts rapping in Spanish to make the shit sound “better” but when you translate the Spanish its totally off topic…he’s a disgrace to rap and a disgrace to the hispanic culture…and im black lol

April 29th, 2012

@Spice calm down. If your shit’s really that bad, that bottle of pills is just sitting there waiting for you.

April 29th, 2012

^ i hate shitty people who are shitty because they make shitty music and dont care because it brings them material happiness/money/fame

that doesnt mean I hate myself, I must really love myself if I care enough to pay attention to solid, talented tasteful music.

April 29th, 2012

“He’s like sean paul, I really can’t tell the difference” I know right, I honestly couldnt tell the difference initially to the point that I thought they were the same person.

April 29th, 2012

There’s no use trippin over something you cant even do shit about. Just ignore it. Honestly I dont even know anyone older then like 12 that considers Pitbull hip hop, but maybe thats just where I’m at.

April 29th, 2012

*that Im in

April 29th, 2012

I already made it pretty clear with my first post that its quite a waste of time venting out anger. But just went ahead anyway. I felt midly better, realizing that Im good company. I feel like youre the one whose tripping for carrying it on. What do you think?

April 29th, 2012
GOATmaybe's photo

I just want to say this. If I had the choice to kill Stephanie Meyer for Twilight, Justin Beiber, or Pitbull I would kill Pitbull. I don’t care about stupid romance novels or all that much about vampires, I don’t give a shit about pop music, but to have the gall to call yourself a rapper and make music that sucks so badly is absolutely insulting. I just wanted to say this I know it’s venting but I just wanted to say it.

April 29th, 2012

I swear I want to slap people when they say Pitbull is the greatest. Like, wtf? Even if he was remotely good, he still has a short discography. People these days

April 29th, 2012
BigNICKYD's photo

Like I mentioned in the previous thread about Pitbul… I would consider him more of a pop star that raps… a la Nicki Minaj.

What really pisses me off about Pitbul is his complete abandonment of originality. It wasn’t even three years ago when he was at least incorporating some Latin/Miami sound to his music (“I Know You Want Me”, “Hotel Room Service”). Now he has resorted to club music that has become extremely redundant and uncreative and relies heavily on a guest artist to carry it.

April 29th, 2012