Selling your soul to the devil

I don’t know if this has already been discussed, if so my bad.
But, I would like to know your opinions,thoughts,theories about this topic.
I know there has been artists who have already said they’ve done it and everything, and involved with Illuminati and all that shit.
So Im just wondering what have you learned so far about this and if you think it is true or not, and how you even do sell your soul.

June 2nd, 2012

If it were possible to join the Illuminati to become a successful artist, I would’ve done it by now.

Also, if there were even such a thing as the Illuminati or NWO, you can be damn sure there wouldn’t be any conspiracy theories about it.

June 2nd, 2012

What makes you think there’s a devil? or even a god?

June 2nd, 2012
GOATmaybe's photo

Get down it’s about to get religious.

holy hand grenade go.

June 2nd, 2012

Haha, Im not trying to make this into a religious argument. But I just dont get how people say they’ve done it. But I do believe Illuminati is real, but that’s just me. And the thing you said about “If it were real, there wouldnt be conspiracy theories about it”, didnt make to much sense to me. We know 9/11 was real, but not everyone believes that we (as in america) had nothing to do with it, or set it up, and there are conspiracies about that as well. There also clear demonic symbols in a lot of music videos today. Not sure if they are doing that on purpose or just coincidence but who knows

June 2nd, 2012

Who ever is down thumbing me, suck my dick. Im just curious on other peoples theories about this. If this discussion has already been had then whats the link to it

June 2nd, 2012
Grendel's photo

June 2nd, 2012
FrankieIII's photo

Don’t be so myopic, Kayak. There is always more than meets the eye. Always more to the story. Rappers are not “in” the “Illuminati” that’s just hype and a deliberate diversion. The music industry is very sinister just as Hollywood is. These industries are 100% influence based and control people very meticulously and are therefore extremely valuable to the powers that be. If you can admit gov’t corruption is real then you can admit other infiltrations have more than likely occurred. Jay Z is a favorite in this area. People argue whether he is or isn’t “in” the Illuminati, or whether he is a freemason, etc. Then he finally comes out and denies it, (hot 97 interview, ‘freemason’ with Rick Ross), yet his Roca line is drenched in it’s symbolism. Rocafellers ain’t nothin to glorify or aspire to. David Rocafeller has openly confessed to wanting an NWO. The Blueprint? Masonic references all over the place! But he is not “in” the Illuminati. He is simply a sell out. He didn’t amass half a billi biting BIG’s rhymes. He sold his soul. And “Illuminati” is just a sensationalized word that is meant to be hacked, debunked and ridiculed due to redundancy in the media e.g. Dan Brown’s propaganda, Disney’s “National Treasure” and it’s ilk.

These industries are no bueno. Ask Dead Prez, Immortal Technique, Lowkey, etc.

/2cents

June 2nd, 2012

^ Thank you for that. But I still do have one question
So are you saying the whole “selling your soul” is just a term of “selling out”

June 2nd, 2012
Magnitude901's photo

The Illuminati is as real to me as the tooth fairy. .

June 2nd, 2012

Everyone has there own opinion, I’ve been searching both sides for so long that I don’t know what to believe any more

June 2nd, 2012
FrankieIII's photo

Well, it just may be that they are literally selling their souls to the devil. Depends on if you believe in such things, I suppose. Atheists would be last to believe in this type of thing for obvious reasons. Mostly, they don’t believe in the devil. But it doesn’t really matter if you or I believe in him. What matters is that ‘they’ do. But it could be said that when you undermine or ignore your morals/values system form monetary gain/worldly possessions, you have sold your soul.

Jay Z has admitted to dumbing down his lyrics for money. Sold. Out. But he’s ballin so I’m sure it’s hard for him to give a shit.

June 2nd, 2012

Ok, so say I did believe in the devil. How do I go about “selling my soul” or is it just a term?

June 2nd, 2012
FrankieIII's photo

I really don’t know. Why? You want to?

Anyway, I don’t really care about the thumbs that will probably be coming my way. I wanted to post this and I’ll leave it alone after that. It’s harder to discuss here than in other forums.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/musicbusiness/jay-zs-run-this-town-and-the-occult-connexions/

June 2nd, 2012

I imagine you need to consult a lawyer TommyGunzRap

June 2nd, 2012