OFF TOPIC : Pacquiao fight

Bill-Finn's photo

That was the saddest display of judging I’ve ever seen, It was blatantly obvious that Pacquiao DESTROYED Bradley in every round, you could only argue the last 3 in favor of Bradley… the (crowd, analyst, announcers) and anyone who watched the fight should be absolutely disgusted with this.. Did anyone else see it? I wanted to throw up when I heard him say and NEW champion

June 10th, 2012
BlackPhan's photo

You usually see that atrocious of judging in some UFC bouts…..wow I think Arum paid those judges to give Bradley the fight in all honesty.

June 10th, 2012
Bill-Finn's photo

Boxings dead

June 10th, 2012

Bradley was boxing like a fucking amateur! He overreached on opportunities that didnt even exist and got pounded. He fell for a couple of fakes and got pounded. He tired way too early and got pounded. The only arguments people can make are that he took the first couple rounds and the 12th round. Everything else was dominated by Pacquiao. It shouldnt even have been a split decision! Pacquiao should of won unanimously. Bullshit refs

June 10th, 2012
RimmerGawd's photo

I don’t watch boxing, nor play, but I hate the idea of judges deciding who wins. Of course you don’t want to wear out the player

June 10th, 2012
BlackPhan's photo

Unless the Heavyweight division floods with great boxers anytime soon…Boxing is definitely dead.

June 10th, 2012
CB4Gusto's photo

Complete bullshit.. Watched the whole fight and not once did it look like Bradley had the chance to win. Pacquiao destroyed him with that straight left, and the commentators were on Manny’s dick the whole fight.. Pacquiao knocked him off balance so many times, got him into the corner and nearly knocked his ass out. Some of the worst judging I have ever witnessed in my life…

June 10th, 2012
Bill-Finn's photo

Bradley didn’t land a single effective shot… Effective in the sense of slowing down Manny at all

June 10th, 2012

Fuck effective, he barely even landed any clean hits!

June 10th, 2012
Bill-Finn's photo

Bradley was content with SURVIVING the fight it seemed like he was just trying to not get knocked out as opposed to trying to win the fight

June 10th, 2012
Grendel's photo

Such is life. TBH I thought Marquez was robbed last time Pac-Man fought him, so perhaps it’s karma.

June 10th, 2012
DeLillo's photo

Shitty reffing in boxing too, you say?

Sounds like Joey Crawford has a job on the side…

June 10th, 2012

^ What’s dumb is that stupid Ref still has a job in the Playoffs, reffing the same team he screwed (the Spurs).

June 10th, 2012
Utters's photo

This usually happens in championship fights.

Especially when you’ve had someone holding the belt for a while, or someone who makes such a name for himself like Manny did.

It makes it that more epic for his fans when he comes back up.

You can’t think sports are 100% real can you?

June 10th, 2012

is it the judges fault or pacquiao’s? you don’t want this to happen…then finish the damn fight…don’t even allow someone elses judgement to enter the conversation

June 10th, 2012