What is the greatest Hip Hop concert ever?

C_Goomba's photo

I’d say between the WWT tour or the Up In Smoke Tour, The Up In Smoke has to be the most memorable.

June 12th, 2012

up in smoke was amazing

looking forward to seeing rock the bells this year though

June 12th, 2012

Best one Ive ever been to was 1998; Beastie Boys and A Tribe Called Quest.

June 12th, 2012

Best concert was the one they filmed for the movie WildStyle, which was still a real concert

June 12th, 2012

I won’t disrespect if you disagree but I was front and center at Hostile Takeover Tour a few weeks back and had the time of a life. I had a monster Tech N9ne Shared with me and some chick, Tech locked hands with my friend during his whole Worldwide Choppers verse, held asked by Krizz Kaliko to spot him while he stood on a railing n hugged me after, got blasted by Prozak point blank. I was face to face direct eye contact with MGK for a minute off of chip on the block, an started a USA chant for the whole crowd to do with Tech pointing at me joining in. shit was nuts

June 12th, 2012
Yeah's photo

Jay Z — Fade to Black

June 12th, 2012

For me personally, when I went to see Wu Tang and was front row — madness, fucking loved it.

Then got backstage afterwards and met most of them, ghostface was high as fuck, then my friend and I got to chill in a room with Meth for like 15 minutes, just chatting and shit, I was so star struck I can barely remember what he was telling us.

We missed the last train to get home so had to walk about the streets all night, slept on a bench for like 30 minutes and finally got a train home at 4.30am.

Best night of my life.

June 12th, 2012
Eon2323's photo

Childish Gambino definitely.

His shows are crazy and chaotic.

His shows are amazing, and he raps and sings as if it were a studio recording.

June 12th, 2012
C_Goomba's photo

@Jeto why can’t I be you for a day?

June 18th, 2012

I was just watching to Kanye’s Late Orchestration the other day. Really cool.

June 18th, 2012

I was at WTT at Tacoma, WA when Yeezy shitted on that guy that threw the business card on stage…that’s just a tad of why it was the best rap concert

June 18th, 2012
Yeller's photo

Up In Smoke

June 18th, 2012
ioio92's photo

WTT was grandiose. Sound, lights, performance — the whole concept was truly a masterpiece. I have watched videos of the concert before I saw and heard it myself and I thought I had an idea what it would be like. Not even close. This concert blow my mind. It was 3 days ago and I am still cannot assimilate what I just witnessed.

Kanye IS a motherfucking monster!

June 18th, 2012
Skizza306's photo

Kanye’s “Glow in the Dark” tour was pretty dope as far as stage shows go, but I find the best concerts are smaller.

The absolute best concerts I’ve been to were at a little 600 or so person club where I’ve seen Nas, and KRS-ONE each perform with nothing but a mic and a DJ. No 30 retarded hypemen waving towels on stage, no pyrotechnics or graphics or screens. Just a DJ and an MC.

June 23rd, 2012

I was at a Yelawolf concert, crazy crowd, crazy performance

June 24th, 2012