What is a good method for getting your music heard??

DNick's photo

I’m an aspiring artist and what not and I find it difficult to get people to give my music a listen. I’ve passed out links on Facebook, Tumblr, and Twitter but, it is hard af! Lol. I also have a verified account on here and I put up 2 songs that I have done if you guys would want to check them out. I try and do as much original stuff as possible. I produce my own tracks and I am currently working on a mixtape/ album compiled of all original tracks.

Here is my music page IF YOU WANT TO GIVE IT A GANDER: http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/DNickNBD/profile/

June 23rd, 2012
OlderGods's photo

Not here.

June 23rd, 2012
CeQuenCe's photo

put yo stuff everywhere evn lady gagas page lol

June 24th, 2012

Youtube

June 24th, 2012
Isaiah G's photo

honestly people wont really listen to you these days without that video

June 24th, 2012

No where nigga!!! naw im playing, to be real…try getting your shit on blogs. little blogs, major blogs, whatever. once you get on a major or even semi-major blog, its a chain reaction then.

June 24th, 2012
Lemson's photo

You need some hood rat friends with dope connections

June 24th, 2012
DNick's photo

Thanks everyone :D

June 24th, 2012

Q: What is a good method for getting your music heard??
A: Make good music.

June 24th, 2012
zexon's photo

If your music is actually good, any big artist will put you on (Talk about you on twitter etc).

June 24th, 2012
CB4Gusto's photo

Wait outside of Jay-Z’s studio, and when he walks out, run up to him and hand him your mixtape

June 24th, 2012
Malik's photo

People are aware that you can play your music LIVE to actual human beings right? Not everything can or should be done online. Get out there in wherever the hell you live and expose people to your music. You’re never going to have a decent following even if you get 10,000 online fans, but they’re spread out all over the country/world!

June 24th, 2012
Lemson's photo

Whatever you do, don’t spam your links on Youtube. Your best bet is to just take your best song and make a crazy music video. Take Yonkers for example.

June 24th, 2012

This…

http://www.a3cfestival.com

…is a GR8 WAY TO GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD.

June 24th, 2012
Samie's photo

If you´re good, you´re bound to be heard, so the best method is to be as good as possible.

June 24th, 2012