Is Chief Keef mentally retarded?

I was looking at some interviews about him. and damn, all he does is mumbles, he sounds slow, wears the same shirt, and to be honest I see no talent in him at all.

July 3rd, 2012

If he’s so retarded and you’re so smart then go make a song better than I Dont Like and then talk.

July 3rd, 2012

He could be. Can’t see someone like that going to a Ivy league college. He has zero charisma. Sad thing is his stupid fans will just comment “lol Chief Keef iz always high, datz my niggah” These fans dont expect much.

July 3rd, 2012

Chief Keef has charisma was are you talking about? That’s the only thing that makes him listenable.

July 3rd, 2012
zexon's photo

Its called drugs, have you ever been outside before? Jesus christ, and thats an OLD interview. Why are you worried about what the other man is wearing everyday?
This dude is PAID don’t worry.

July 3rd, 2012

The shirt isn’t even all that.

July 3rd, 2012
zexon's photo

Why do you have two of the same pics ^ …

July 3rd, 2012

Oh din’t notice at first,they mostly look the same though, mouth open head cocked to the side.There are more pics in that shirt but I had stuff to do.

July 3rd, 2012
OlderGods's photo

Most high school drop outs are actually like that around authority.

July 3rd, 2012

I KNEW IT! I WAS RIGHT!

September 6th, 2012

@SDVG
Come on, we all know pretty much all the credit for I Don’t Like goes to Young Chop for the beat. Chief Keef just spewed some shit that anyone with a fifth grade education could say.

September 6th, 2012

He’s legit one of the first dudes I’ve felt bad for when watching an interview lol. He’s good on the hype shit like Waka though. and that shit he did to CG in that interview was fuckin ridiculous, it’s like dude doesn’t know how to communicate with other people. It’s cool though, do your thing.

September 6th, 2012

I think he has Aspergers.

September 6th, 2012

Having no talent at all makes you retarded. Lets see your music? Being socially awkward makes you retarded? Okay, add me to the list. You guys keep throwing the word retarded around I doubt you even know what it means.
BTW, one of my friends has aspergers and if anything, he never shuts the fuck up. Stop giving this piece of shit more attention than he already has. He already has like 294893929 threads on this forum.

September 6th, 2012

no, he just sucks..and im from Chicago..=(

September 6th, 2012