State your unpopular opinions, see if anyone shares that opinion.

LATPoet's photo

I believe a lot of shit that I’m pretty sure only a few other people in the world agree with. Just to state a few:

I believe that Mos Def (or Yasiin Bey, whatever the fuck you wanna call him) is the best MC to ever live. Like there’s no competition.

I believe that Based God is the most influential rapper. I think he’s almost as influential as Tupac.

No trolling here, This is real shit. It may sound stupid to you, But whatever nigga. Also, let’s try not to disrespect each other’s opinions. Let’s just agree to disagree, debate it, whatever.

Keep it trill & based.

July 20th, 2012

ok i’ll go.

op is not a phaggot.

July 20th, 2012

Wasn’t there a thread like this a while ago? Anyways, I know I’ll get thumbed down but I thought while I love the songs that I liked from Illmatic, half of it was pretty boring to me.

July 20th, 2012
TheLegion's photo

July 20th, 2012
LATPoet's photo

Well fuck. Copy/Paste time.

July 20th, 2012
BBDS's photo

<——-Beats by dre suck

July 20th, 2012

Lil Wayne and YMCMB Succ they all Gay
Lil B is the worst Gay Bitch Mobb
Ross & Wale FAKE ASS NIGGAS fuck them
Future Succs
Murs GAY HE GOT THE VIDEO WIT 2 MEN KISSIN
2Chains aka TiTY BOI Gay this nigga is more materialistic them my WIFE and his fat ass shoe/boots look dumb foreal i dont care who make them fat ugly shits
African rappers on worldstar BANGZ and RAIK funny ass niggas
YOUTUBE RAPPERS WITH FAKE ICE/CLAY CHAINZ. WOW! Stop it
AND LIL SCRAPPY what a child ass nigga cuz get away from ur momma bitch ass broke nigga

July 20th, 2012
white_boy's photo

Nas > Jay-Z

July 20th, 2012

Too many people sleep on J Cole

July 20th, 2012

My computer has a hard time loading the other UNPOPULAR thread (too many replies) so Im posting mine here. Hell, the stupid hip hop fighting game concept got 2 threads. Yep, a hip hop fighting game is dumb a idea especially when it has already been done Thats my first unpoplar opinion.

Hip hop fans are generally shallow.
The female rap consumer is more important to a rappers success than the male.
Females have terrible taste in rap, they should stick to R&B.
The greatest rappers will never be recognized.
With the exception of Emenim, White rappers who are'nt from the EAST coast are completely wack.

July 20th, 2012

MGK sucks he also trys to hard to be a rapper and here is what he was probably like at age 11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-xNQg7vBKQ&feature=related

July 20th, 2012

Yeah i forgot MGK who seen the clip of him make lil Timmy in the wheelchair walk on WSHH.
Sorry for all the MAC MILLER FANS BUT HE SUCCS 2
He a robbery waitin 2 happen let us catch him.
LIL B better tuck his chain 2

July 20th, 2012
Klonopin's photo

I posted twice in the old thread, but since you can’t even open the old thread, here are my unpopular opinions:

1. Take Care was one of the best albums of last year.

2. Lil B is not good as a rapper (don’t show me his “lyrical” stuff, I’ve seen it, it’s not that good), he’s annoying as a personality and his fans are just as bad.

3. And not that note — is Lil Wayne good? Nope. Is Mac Miller good? Nope. Is the amount of blind hatred blasted at them just as annoying? Yep.

4. Even though their personalities are terrible and their production is horrible, Odd Future does have some talent.

5. I don’t get all the hype about MF DOOM. Well, okay, I do. I realize the guy’s talented lyrically and has some nice avant garde production, but his delivery makes it incredibly hard for me to like him.

6. MBDTF had about 20 minutes of needless elongation.

7. I don’t care for trap. At all. Not Waka, not Gucci Mane, not Chief whatever, or any other 15-minutes-of-fame artist that came out with a FL Studio beat and dumbass lyrics. The only trap artist I can listen to is T.I. and even then…

8. Big Sean, when he’s not being serious, is actually really good.

9. As a sidenote, “Ass” and “The Motto” are perhaps two of the best “so bad it’s good” songs ever.

10. Also, “Over”, “6 Foot 7 Foot” and “No Interruption” are my shit.

11. I actually like Childish Gambino and Danny Brown’s voices. I can’t stand Future’s mumbling ass though.

12. I didn’t buy into any of the hype surrounding Watch the Throne after H.A.M, and so I actually enjoyed the thing.

13. To all the people who say hip hop is dead — you are ignorant as fuck. Stop listening to the radio if you don’t like it. Also, if you don’t BUY the music, you’re just as warranted about complaining about what’s popular as somebody who didn’t vote complaining about who became president.

14. If you have a terrible delivery and a grating voice, that’s equivalent to being a singer and not being able to sing. Ignoring delivery for lyrics is ridiculous.

15. Kendrick Lamar is going to end up like Lupe Fiasco — a disappointment to all the unreasonable expectations placed on them.

July 20th, 2012

I think Jay-z is so overrated and that he got famous off a fake persona and stolen flow.

July 20th, 2012
Burnshen's photo

301CUZZO, you’re not a thug. The only chain you ever snatched was probably on accident as a baby and you were waving your hands around, then they got caught on the chain and you broke it. You don’t snatch chains, you don’t do Amy thug shit, shut the fuck up already and learn how to spell ‘too’ because it’s not that fucking hard.

July 20th, 2012