Back with another question

2 posts latest by Jason D. Morris 3 months ago

Do people actually hit you guys up to post there lyrics up on here or do you do it willing by yourself...

Make a fictional rap soundtrack for a movie of your liking

5 posts latest by Jay-Hovas_Witness 3 months ago

I’d post this in Movie Genius but its not really OT and I don’t want this thread to die young. Use rap...

OT: Dark Humor!!!

24 posts latest by reflectioneternal 3 months ago

Topaz Jones

6 posts latest by Mairick 3 months ago

A few months ago I was on Rap Radar and I saw someone post a comment for a rapper named Topaz Jones, n...

OT: Superpower

12 posts latest by DarkThoughtsGreyDreams 3 months ago

what super power would you like. I would choose the manipulation of time. I could become the greatest ...

Should Nas perform Ether live but change the lyrics so that it disses the industry and reasons why rappers sell out?

15 posts latest by PlatanoPeddler 3 months ago

or should he just let it stay ded?

Why doesn't Eminem rap like he did on "Don't front", "Evil twin" or "Wicked ways"?

10 posts latest by SneakDisser 3 months ago

That’s the Eminem we want. Well, I want the Eminem from MMLP or TES, but that’s not gonna happen. At l...

OT: Obama's State of the Union Address Discussion

99 posts latest by wheresAretard 3 months ago

Why does Obama want to raise the minimum wage? The poverty line in the U.S for a single person is $11,...

This is an apology to laayla

10 posts latest by Laayla 3 months ago

Sorry for bein so mean but I’m just saying that it might have been one of your mistakes that u didn’t ...

In need of tech support

3 posts latest by digbickman 3 months ago

So my 160gb iPod Classic has been working fine until about 10 minutes ago. It ejected itself from my c...

Anybody part of an ameteur rap group

8 posts latest by KingHoop 3 months ago

Cus I am it’s called FDP look it up on this website

Can/How do you get access to the forums on the Rap Genius App?

7 posts latest by Soroush Khanlou 3 months ago

CAN A YOUNG NIGGA TALK SHIT ANYMORE… ON THE RG FORUMS ON THE RG APP FOR THE IPHONE?

Best Ab-Soul Songs

12 posts latest by Mau5Hau5 3 months ago

SOULO HO3 I’ve been getting more and more into Ab-Soul and I only heard “Control System”. What are so...

J Cole vs. Nas

8 posts latest by CaptPierce 3 months ago

no bias but i say this is betterhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZRY4fkp7QA Than thishttps://www.you...

Whose better drake or lil wayne

20 posts latest by REAL-NIGGA-NO-NAME-CHANGE 3 months ago

who u think is gonna be rememberd 4 being better