Our best posts
- IllumiNOT-Me: 10 Ways Rappers Deny Being in the Illuminati
- Kanye West Is Not a Jackass
- From Art Basel to Art Yeezy: Kanye's "New Slaves" Projections as Contemporary Art
- Slap Genius: Hip Hop's Best Slaps
- Top 50 Songs of 2013 // January - June
- When Hip Hop Goes to Court: Rap Lawsuits and Music Law
- Why No One Has Killed Your Favorite Rapper
- Trap Geniuses: Why Selling Rap is like Selling Crack
- The Rapper's Flow Encyclopedia
- 100 Most Upvoted Annotations
- The Beastie Chronicles — I
- Verse to Verse: Arcade Fire
- Top 10 Television Theme Songs
- Verse to Verse: Jay-Z
- Verse to Verse: Kanye West
- Rap Genius Presents: The Top 100 Rap Songs of 2012
- Scarface: The Holy Bible of Rap Music
- Great Expectations: The RapGenius Guide to Rap Albums in 2013
- The Personification of Hip-Hop
- NEW VIDEO from the latest verified rapper on Rap Genius: 50 Cent
- NAS INTERVIEW: why Nas wants to explain his own lyrics on Rap Genius
- Showing Our Poetry Love
- Rappers Crying
- Life is Good's Future Impact
- GODFATHERS OF RAP GENIUS: Ben Horowitz Interviews Steve Stoute
- Rap Genius Explanation Competition
- The Top 5 People Rappers Reference
- RapGenius Ranks the First Half of 2012
- Hannibal Buress: First Comedian Verified on Rap Genius
- Bricks to Billboard, Grams to Grammys: Rap Genius' Top 25 Jay-Z Verses
- A$AP ROCKY INTERVIEW: Maboo v. Nardwuar
- RGU Lesson Two: Me and the Devil Blues
- RGU Lesson One: The Signifyin' Monkey
- What Does Trust Mean in the Rap Game?
- Who's this new Bada$$ kid???: A UK Perspective
- Bragging in Hip Hop
- Professor Rapper: 7 Uncommon Black History Facts as Told by Kendrick Lamar
- Rap Genius goes Inside the Lines with Mac Miller
- An Open Letter from Donald Glover
- Interview With B Horowitz: RG Verified Blogger
- Rap Genius Interviews B.o.B.
- Rap vs. Ronald Reagan
- Drake Says He's The First Person To Successfully Rap And Sing. Here's why he's wrong.
- Are the fans getting more ignorant?
- Rap Genius Nas interview PREVIEW
- Operation Free Earl
- Rap Genius of the Month: Big Ghostfase
- The Top 10 Mixtapes of 2011
- What to Expect from Rap Albums in 2012: The RapGenius Guide to Listening Safely in a Hype-Cycled Universe
- SUBJECT: Jones, Russel Tyrone
- 30 Rock: On Gunplay and 2Chainz
- Why There Will Never be a 'GOAT' in Hip-Hop: An Extensive Analysis
- Top 100 Rap Songs of 2011
- The Direction of Hip-Hop
- The Navy Seal Who Killed Osama bin Laden loves That "Red Nation" Track MTV Banned
- The Recent History Of Mixtape Trolling
- Machine Gun Kelly Inside the Lines
- Rappers' Obsession with Jewish Culture
- Stereo IQ's Top Albums of 2012
- Is The Rap Game Pretentious?
- R.A THE RUGGED MAN AND EMINEM: BEEF, OR NO BEEF?
- Is Pete Rock's Disappointment Justified?
- Five Tips For Unsigned Rappers
- Dear Shyne, Ask Yourself: 'What Is A Classic Album?' Ya Bish!
- My Philosophy on Socrates References in Rap
- You Can't Rap, But You Can Make A Song
- Rap Genius Political Appointees 2012
- "Six Minutes, Slim Shady, You're On"
- WTF is a Basquiat?
- Retrospect for Lu: One Year Later...
- "Triple Beam Dreams": A Reinvigoration of Tradition
- Rap Geniuses of the Month: Kembe X / Alex Wiley
- Black Star: Let's ALL Get Down!
- Freak Wit It - The Five Greatest Censored Versions of Hip Hop Songs
- Inside the Rappers Studio: A Witty Nicki Minaj?
- Top 10 Lines From Drake's "Take Care"
- Don’t Become a Rapper If: A Checklist
- All in the Name of P***Y: 7 Women Who Made Fresh Beef Into Poison Meat
- Fuck You; Pay Me (By Not Buying My Music)
- The Many Nicknames of Lil Wayne
- Can’t Wait To Be King: If J. Cole Really Were Simba
- Kill Whitey: Top 10 Corporate Greed Rap Lyrics
- Rappers: They're Just Like Us!
- Is it right to hate fame?
- Which Throne are You Watching?
- Lupe Fiasco's Food & Liquor: All the Lyrics Explained
- Introducing the Rap Map™ - your guide through the gangsta terrain of the planet
- 10 Last-Minute Christmas Gift Ideas For The Hip Hop/Music Lover
- Lupe Fiasco: The Proust of Rap
- Hella Based: The Many Faces of Lil B
- Liquid Swords: Rap Genius on the Rap Genius
- Tyler gets pizzunked
- Bad Meets Evil Hell: The Sequel Lyrics
- My Kingdom For A Platinum Football Field
- ALL of Tyler, The Creator's "Bastard" Explicado
- I Think I'm Turning Japanese: Rap's Infatuation With Benihana
- Eatbox: rappers eat pussy sometimes, too
- Common: "A Letter To The Law" Video Breakdown
- Tyler the Creator - Goblin
- MCA Keeps Rocking in the Afterlife
- Joey Bada$$ & Kendrick Lamar: This Generation’s Biggie & Pac? : A UK Perspective
- The Five Nastiest, Most Explicit Sex Scenes in Rap History
- Wale: The Antithesis of J. Cole
- THE HISTORY OF HIP HOP (as told by Rap Genius)
- Track-by-Track Guide to Kanye West's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
- Wax: From YouTube To Def Jam
- Big Sean's "Finally Famous"
- That Shit Cray: Top Ten Meme Lines of the Year Thus Far
- Eminem's Infinite Explained
- Curren$y's Weekend At Burnie's Syncs With The Film
- The Many Nicknames of Tyler, the Creator
- Notes on "Ready To Die"
- Tyler, The Creator vs. Woody Allen
- Al Qaeda / Taliban rap paper plate awards: a discussion of Jihadi references in rap lyrics
- Rappers and the Alphabet: A Romance on the D.L.
- Interview With Jay-Z's Financial Biographer: Rap Genius Editor SnoopZoggyZogg
- Top 25 Rap Albums of 2011
- Curren$y "Covert Coup": All The Lyrics Explained
- "These n*ggas be mad -- that's why they stay hating" : Thoughts on V-Nasty
- "Don't Ask Me How": The Elusive TRIPLE Entendre in Hip-Hop
- Rage Against the Machine: Rap, Rock and Revolution
- Raponomics: Top Ten Foreign Currency References Of All Time
- Rap Genius Watch The Throne Cover
- Lil Wayne Carter 4 Cover
- ENTER THE WU: 36 Chambers
- Big Sean is Finally Famous...boiiiii
- Frank Ocean Nostalgia Ultra - all the lyrics explained
- An Intro to Break Beats
- 2011's Best Twitter Moments
- Rap Genius in the OED
- International Underground: Hip Hop as Global Rebel Music
- One Love. Elzhi's "Elmatic"
- Rap Genius LLP: A NEW Legal Service for the Rap Community
- Excerpt: They call me Jay Electronica
- Belief in Based God
- Gil Scott Heron - Father of Rap
- Bad Meets Sequel?
- Nas, Illmatic: All the lyrics to every song explained
- Dominic Strauss Khan & Ghostface
- On "Blue Slide Park": A Review of Moderate Proportions
- Rhyming Words with Themselves, sort of: Top Ten Homophone Rhymes of All Time
- "Tastes like Swag": Cooking with Lil B (Part1: Wonton Soup)
- M-m-m-maybach Music
- Interview: Vince Staples
- Lupe Fiasco's LASERS
- Wiz Khalifa: probably fucked your bitch
- RAP GENIUS EXCLUSIVE: Despot reveals a supergroup and gives his fans a SPECIAL MESSAGE!
- Tyler the Creator: Tron Cat
- Crooked I Decodes Crooked I
- XV Reasons Why XV's The Next Big Thing
- Hip-Hop's TECHNOlogic Revolution
- Nas interview PREVIEW
- Pass Through, Ghost-like: A Multi Before I Die Mixtape
- Kendrick Lamar - #Section.80
- Cadence & Flow -- A Study in MMG
- Jay-Z: "Rap Is Poetry"
- Donald Glover Interview: "What the fuck is a Childish Gambino?"
- Kanye in Paris
- Subliminal Satanic Messages in Jay-Z
- Most commonly misheard rap lines
- Adrien Brody Reciting 10 Crack Commandments
- Religion in Hip Hop: A RapGenius Overview
- We Found Earl!
- The Classic Yo! MTV Raps Returns, One Night Only!
- Kanye & Pharrell at Design in Miami: Breaking Down Understanding and Rap Genius
- A Modest Proposal: Why those white-bread, hella suburban rappers matter
- An Open Letter Regarding OFWGKTA (Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All)
- Thank You Bouillabased God
- Jay-Z vs. RapGenius.com: Who's Better at Decoding Jay-Z's Lyrics?
- All of the Lights: Seizure-tastic
- Eminem, Recovery: ALL the lyrics to EVERY song explained!
- Drake, Thank Me Later: ALL the lyrics to EVERY song explained
- Nicki Minaj Pink Friday: ALL the lyrics to EVERY song decoded
- Rappers: Suckered by Obama's Charm, Just Like the Rest of Us...
- Lil B "Charlie Sheen" music video breakdown
- "Yonkers" Video Breakdown
- "Well I Guess, This Is My Dissertation" - Notes on Graduation
- "Well I guess, this is my dissertation"- Graduation: Decoded
- Psychiatrist Advises Degenerate Geniuses to "Check Your Head"
- Pusha's "Fear of God" Mixtape: Don't Be Scurred
- Hip-hop Superbowl: Black and Yellow vs Green and Yellow
- RIP Biggie Smalls (the Rap Genius)
- ALL the lyrics to Kanye West's "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" Explained
- "Empire State of Mind" video breakdown
- Fabolous SOUL Tape
- Dre - Is Detox coming?
- Fabolous "I'm Raw": A Close Reading
- Lupe Fiasco's "Words I Never Said" Music Video
- Virginia's Finest: Intalek Interview
- Hell: The Sequel
- RIP Macho Mane - Wrestler, Rapper, Baller
- Jay-Z on Biting Biggie's Rhymes
- Woman's work: transporting drugs for rappers
- Congressman Tweets Dickpic: Inspired by Kanye? Or Mannie Fresh? Who knows?
- Osama Got Popped..
- Lil Wayne Explains Lil Wayne
- "Don't Wanna Go Home" lyrics – Jason DeRulo
- Curren$y Interview With DDS
- I Love Hip-hop, But...Part I
- Interview with producer and OFWGKTA affiliate BrandenBeatBoy
- V-Nasty Saying The "N-Word"
- Cole Summer Saga Continues..
- RAP GENIUS EXCLUSIVE: Nicki Minaj's Titty
- Hip Hop & Islam: The Sacred Nexus
- Rap Genius on German MTV!
- Rap Genius of the Month: Don Trip
- DIY: Turning the RG shirt into an RG Lady-Tee
- StereoIQ Lines of the Week: July 30-August 7
- NEW MUSIC: "Hotel" by NRK (Nobody Really Knows)
- Watch The Throne (Snippets)
- Black Hippy Interview
- Cam'ron Threatens iTunes
- Lil Wayne and Birdman's Notorious K.I.S.S.
- Wiz Khalifa x Curren$y x Big Sean = STONER MIXTAPE OF THE CENTURY
- Artist in Residence: Black Cobain spits a fire freestyle
- Rap Genius Editor Teaches Kreayshawn Makeup Techniques
- INSIDE GAME: The Making of Martians vs Goblins
- Rap Genius of the Month: Touré
- Kreayshawn's Ballinest Fan? Drake
- A$AP FERGENSTEIN: on the origins of "A$AP"
- "Watch The Throne" Preview
- Ambition 2: BEHIND THE SCENES
- J Cole on How Jay-Z REALLY Feels About "Cole World: A Sideline Story"
- Big Sean Arrested
- MJ Faded Way: Perfect
- Nardwuar Interviews Casey Veggies
- Game's track-by-track breakdown of the Red Album
- Jetlifer SinnersRemorse Reviews Curren$y's Priest Andretti
- Rap Genius Reviews Dreams and Nightmares
- Frank Ocean on "Watch The Throne".. Good Move? Bad Move?
- Consequence's "Pusha T Diss"
- Top 10 Whistleblowers
- "Uncle Otis" lyrics – The Game
- Oh Mercy Me: New Music & An Artist to Watch
- Tyler The Creator Bonds With Tim Westwood
- What's Wrong With John Galliano?
- Jay-Z 101 at Georgetown University
- Young Dr. Dre on TV!
- Drake care...
- Lil B's "I'm Gay"
- "I'm On One Freestyle" lyrics – Chamillionaire
- Artist in Residence: Black Cobain says farewell
- "Trouble on My Mind" lyrics – Pusha T
- #Ambition (cover)
- Soulja Boy: The Movie (Trailer)
- Freddie Gibbs: Cold Day In Hell Cover
- BEEF: Fox News vs. Jon Stewart (& Common)
- J Cole Breaks Down His Album Title
- Watch The Based
- In the Zone: Jay-Z and Kanye West Live at Bank Atlantic Center
- EARL IS FREE!
- Birdman Forbes Interview
- MeLo-X = Sade + The Weeknd
- Young Jeezy's TM103: Hustlerz Ambition Review
- Odd Future in Germany
- "Oh My Remix" lyrics – DJ Drama
- "I'm On One" lyrics – Tyga
- The Bullitts X Jay Electronica MOOVIE
- Norwegian Mass Murderer Hates Hip-hop
- Lyrics to Tyga's Well Done 2 Mixtape
- Siri vs Biggie
- Drake Interview
- Lupe Fiasco (and Big Sean) - "Wait for Me"
- Bad Meets Evil on Fuse TV at Bonnaroo
- Hip Hop's Hero's Hubris?: RG Introduces Asaad
- MO Purp please! New music from Alex Wiley, Kembe X and Chance the Rapper
- IT'S OFFICIAL: Cyhi is an Otis Fan
- N***AWATCH 2011: V-Nasty Calls A Black Man "N***a" In A Fight
- Mac Miller "Blue Slide Park" Tracklist
- Q: what will be this year's MOST MEME Halloween costume?
- MMG loves lyrics just like RG
- Obama sings "Let's Stay Together"
- Interview - Indie Artist "b.a.sick"
- RUH ROH: Tyler the Creator Arrested (Again)
- "Her Room" by Teyana Taylor
- Lil Wayne: "Dear Anne" Lyrics Explicado..
- Eminem vs. Weezy: Who's the King of these rude, ludicrous, lucrative lyrics?
- Detox - July 26 Release Date?
- "Ronald Reagan Era" by Kendrick Lamar
- 2Pac on Intellectual Property
- NEW VIDEO: Lupe Fiasco's "Bitch Bad"
- RG RANCH SXSW RECAP (part 2)
- Wale Contest: Unlock the Meaning Behind The Gifted Lyrics and Win!
- "Loud Noises" by Bad Meets Evil
- "Tree" - Kid Cudi & Wiz Khalifa
- "Everywhere I Go" by 2Pac
- Introducing the Rap Genius Artist in Residence: The Black Cobain Experience
- "Marvins Room" by Drake
- 13 YEAR OLD KENDRICK LAMAR WISHES HE HAD RAP GENIUS
- TDE on Tour & Too funny
- Kendrick Lamar "Hiii Power" Music Video Breakdown
- "She Wanna Have My Baby" by The Game
- "Acura Integurl" by Frank Ocean
- Annals of the Rap Orientalist: Talk of Money in Rap
- Southern Boys Collide: Big KRIT & Yelawolf collaboration coming soon
- FREESTYLE BATTLE: Lupe Fiasco vs. Bill O'Reilly
- Rap Hoods - Hampton Roads, Virginia
- Big K.R.I.T. goes live from the underground and gets verified with RapGenius
- Lupe is a rap god but also human
- ras kass keeps it raw
- What is Wayne? The Artist Lives
- "Return Of Simba" by J. Cole
- New Freshness: Urbana Poppin' Champaign (UPC)
- Ab-Soul Drawing Contest on Rap Genius?!
- Monday Morning with the BRKF$T Club
- Rhyme Spotters: Twinkies
- RIP KING CAPITAL STEEZ
- "Dreams Money Can Buy" by Drake
- Artist in Residence: The Confessional, Day One
- Common talks LUV on Rap Genius - Live Ustream!
- first ever freestyled verified explanation (don't ask me how)
- Lupe Fiasco Exclusive world premiere: breaking down "bitch bad"
- Ras Kass Behind the Lines with Rap Genius
- Behind the Bars with RiFF RaFF, part 1
- Behind the Bars with Riff Raff, part 2 (prepare to be enlightened)
- Does Bruno Mars have a space in hip hop?
- Slaughterhouse tells RG what they really think about Black Hippy
- Odd Future Is The New Beatles
- Big K.R.I.T. booed at Highline Ballroom
- Lil Wayne Carter IV Release Date
- LUPE FIASCO EXCLUSIVE world premiere: Explore Lamborghini Angels
- LUPE IS HERE
- BIG BOI NOW VERIFIED ON RG!
- EXCLUSIVE Lyrics and More From Skyzoo's New *A Dream Deferred* -- UPDATED!!
- What Does Common Think About Rap Genius?
- Goblin L.A. Concert
- 2012 BET Cyphers Lyrics: Who spit fire?
- Tyler the Creator & Odd Future on Tim Westwood
- Tyler Arrested In L.A.
- Grand Theft Audio: The Music of San Andreas
- The Importance of Music Education
- Thurnis Haley: Really Into Golf
- big boi RG fan contest: are you big's rap genius?
- Celebrating Common: 20 years of verified explanations, pt. 1
- MEEK MILL EXCLUSIVE WORLD PREMIERE: Maybach curtains
- Ne-Yo is Now verified!
- Dreadlocks. Rasta?
- Lupe Fiasco's Long-Awaited Lasers...Cover Art
- Prodigy's Book: The Anti-Decoded
- Blog fam Interview: AFH - Kendrick Lamar "GRIT"
- Celebrating Common: 20 years of verified explanations, pt. 2
- Hipster Girl Raps "Look At Me Now"
- Lil B album to be called "I'm Gay"
- big boi exclusive: new outkast next?
- Verified Artist Lushlife is hosting an RG COmpetition
- 420 NEWS: Kid Cudi quits quitting weed
- Carter IV Preview: Lil Wayne rolling with a cougar
- Tat My Name On You So I Know It's Real
- Joey Bada$$ new single "Unorthodox"
- ALL of the "All of the Lights"
- "Words I Never Said": Lupe Fiasco's Anthem for the Egyptian Revolution?
- Wiz & Amber sitting in a tree.. T - A - T - T - O - O - I -N -G
- Poll: What are the best "fuck songs" / "love songs" in rap music?
- RANCH RECAP: RG at SXSW part 1
- Lil Wayne on Roman's Revenge 2.0: Only One Verse?
- Wale Attention Deficit: DECODED
- Rap Genius x BET: Video Breakdown of Stalley's "Fountain of Youth"
- The Game R.E.D. Album Preview
- Rap Genius Interview: Adam Bradley, editor of the Yale Anthology of Rap
- Introducing RapMetrics™: The Birth of Statistical Analysis of Rap Lyrics
- The Top Ten Verses of 2011
- "Can't Knock The Hustle": How Jay-Z Came Up on Ace of Spades
- The Fine Art of the Name Drop: From Pac to R.A.
- "I Got More at Stake Than Philly": Reasonable Doubt decoded
- News Genius Lines of the Week, 05/03/2013
- Woman sleeps with Nas, Jay-Z, and Allen Iverson; reveals penis secrets
- Kush and Corinthians: Religious Contradictions in Hip Hop
- Jay-Z, Eminem, and "Renegade": Who Killed Whom?
- The Honors English Rap Genius Challenge - CONTEST RULES
- News Genius Quotes of the Week, 05/10/2013
- Lulu's son shine: What is Jay-Z talking about in "A Star is Born"?
- Skylar Grey x RG x Gigg "Final Warning" Verse Contest
- Rap Genius University: Rhyme Types
- RIP Big Pun
- Young and Beautiful: The Anomaly That is Lana Del Rey
- Roots, How I Got Over: ALL the lyrics to EVERY song explained!
- News Genius Quotes of the Week, 05/17/2013
- "Get it?" Why do rappers explain their own lines in the Age of Rap Genius?
- Either Kanye and Ghostface both sleep head to toe with their respective cousins, or Kanye is biting
- The 5 degrees of decadence in "Fashion Rap"
- The 7 Stages of Yeezus: From "Through the Wire" to "I Am a God"
- Was Slug the O.G. Drake?
- Why Kanye Chose No Album Artwork
- Honors English Lyrics Challenge Coming Soon - Sneak Peak
- Artist in Residence: Making of "The Recipe" freestyle w/ Black Cobain
- TV Night at Cam's
In a previous post we suggested than Eminem might be the most technically proficient rapper of all time (The MTPROAT™). We basically argued that Em’s “Renegade” verse sounded better, but Jay’s was “deeper” — meaning more stuff for Rap Genius to explain.
There is no doubt that Eminem’s verses on “Renegade”, and his verses in general, are beautifully constructed. Here’s what we wrote about Em’s first “Renegade” verse:
Classic Eminem, the verse concentrates on assonant rhyme; the end rhymes are unimpressive, but what you hear when he raps is the first and third syllables of each of ludicrous, lucrative, youth in hys, views and his, you to just…the lines are peppered with similar iterations of the “you” sound, creating a bomb ass flow (rude/spew/beautiful/disputed)
But flow is merely the stepchild of metric composition; a rapper is a musician, and there’s more to good music than technical proficiency (otherwise Twista would be considered a good rapper). Jazz vocalists get credit for their ability to fall behind the beat or race ahead without losing the groove. Eminem sometimes lags or races because he is cramming in an extra syllable here or there, but the effect is unsettling; we hear a tolerable mistake.
Take this couplet from the end of “Rock Bottom”, where Eminem has to rush to fit all his words on the beat. The brilliance is technical, not melodic:
More “musical” rappers thrive on their ability to use pauses; not Eminem. He’s like a shark: if he stops moving, he dies.
There are, of course, exceptions. In “Rain Man” off of Encore Em does nail the musical part: he experiments with non-staccato dynamics, uses space masterfully, and fits everything neatly within the rhyme and rhythm scheme. Listen:
Let’s ask Dr. Dre
Dr. Dre? (What up?)
I gotta question if I may? (Yeah)
Is it gay to play Putt-Putt golf with a friend (Yeah)
And watch his butt-butt when he tees off? (Yeah)
But, but! I ain’t done yet
In football the quarterback yells out “hutt-hutt"
While he reaches in another grown man’s ass
Grabs on his nuts but just what if
It was never meant it was just an accident
But he tripped, fell, slipped and his penis went in
His teeny tiny little round hiney but he didn’t mean it
But his little weenie flinched just a little bit
And I don’t mean to go in into any more details but
What if he pictured it as a female’s butt?
Is that gay? I just need to clear things up
‘Til then I’ll just walk around with a manly strut because…
So Eminem clearly has some range to go along with his off-the-charts technical skills and tortured sexuality.
For fun, let’s compare him with a rapper of lesser technical skill (but greater range): Lil Wayne.
Lil Wayne’s range is insane — compare the Jamaican / melodic “Mo' Fire”
I raise mo fire to the man up higher
I lick a shot to let him know that I’m a rider
Yea, my dreads hang to let him know that I’m a lion
to the speedy perfect diction of “Oh No”
Get too deep up in that water and they can’t save you
Me, I come out of that water like I was just bathing
And watch my step on the wet pavement
Yea I’m from the hood, so I rep ‘em where I can’t take 'em
“Hollygrove, Hollygrove” was his last statement
to the muddled menacing register of “Hit ‘Em Up”
Pistol lie inside of the armrest, um yes
Lay a nigga down in his own mess, don’t mess
That “um yes” seems superfluous, but it makes the line — Eminem rarely has moments like this because his rhymes are so deliberately constructed.
Around the time of Tha Carter II, people started taking Wayne’s “Best Rapper Alive” claims seriously. But no one ever argued that Wayne was on Eminem’s level technically. So his “bestness” had to stem from something else (range, charisma, musicality).
Is he the best? Is Eminem? Or is Jay-Z going to remain the best until he ACTUALLY retires? Maybe Cam'ron is the GOAT…it doesn’t matter! Stop reading this tripe and go enjoy “No Love”, with hard verses from Eminem AND Wayne, off Eminem’s leaked “Recovery” album. It’s like surf and turf!
Their best lines (imo):
GANGSTA GANGSTA GANGSTA!
Of course, it’s not like Eminem and Weezy are really competing against one another: as many, many commenters have informed us, they are both MEMBERS OF THE ALL-POWERFUL ILLUMINATI!
But that, my children, is a subject for another blog post altogether..