Our best posts
- Why No One Has Killed Your Favorite Rapper
- Trap Geniuses: Why Selling Rap is like Selling Crack
- The Rapper's Flow Encyclopedia
- The Beastie Chronicles — I
- 100 Most Upvoted Annotations
- Verse to Verse: Arcade Fire (via StereoIQ)
- Top 10 Television Theme Songs
- Verse to Verse: Jay-z
- Verse to Verse: Kanye West
- Rap Genius Presents: The Top 100 Rap Songs of 2012
- Scarface: The Holy Bible of Rap Music
- Great Expectations: The RapGenius Guide to Rap Albums in 2013
- NEW VIDEO from the latest verified rapper on Rap Genius: 50 Cent
- NAS INTERVIEW: why Nas wants to explain his own lyrics on Rap Genius
- Showing Our Poetry Love
- Rappers Crying
- Life is Good's Future Impact
- GODFATHERS OF RAP GENIUS: Ben Horowitz Interviews Steve Stoute
- Rap Genius Explanation Competition
- The Top 5 People Rappers Reference
- RapGenius Ranks the First Half of 2012
- Hannibal Buress: First Comedian Verified on Rap Genius
- Bricks to Billboard, Grams to Grammys: Rap Genius' Top 25 Jay-Z Verses
- A$AP ROCKY INTERVIEW: Maboo v. Nardwuar
- What Does Trust Mean in the Rap Game?
- Who's this new Bada$$ kid???: A UK Perspective
- RGU Lesson One: The Signifyin' Monkey
- RGU Lesson Two: Me and the Devil Blues
- Professor Rapper: 7 Uncommon Black History Facts as Told by Kendrick Lamar
- Bragging in Hip Hop
- Rap Genius goes Inside the Lines with Mac Miller
- An Open Letter from Donald Glover
- Rap Genius Interviews B.o.B.
- Rap vs. Ronald Reagan
- Are the fans getting more ignorant?
- Drake Says He's The First Person To Successfully Rap And Sing. Here's why he's wrong.
- Operation Free Earl
- Rap Genius Nas interview PREVIEW
- Interview With B Horowitz: RG Verified Blogger
- Rap Genius of the Month: Big Ghostfase
- What to Expect from Rap Albums in 2012: The RapGenius Guide to Listening Safely in a Hype-Cycled Universe
- 30 Rock: On Gunplay and 2Chainz
- Why There Will Never be a 'GOAT' in Hip-Hop: An Extensive Analysis
- SUBJECT: Jones, Russel Tyrone
- The Top 10 Mixtapes of 2011
- Top 100 Rap Songs of 2011
- The Direction of Hip-Hop
- The Navy Seal Who Killed Osama bin Laden loves That "Red Nation" Track MTV Banned
- R.A THE RUGGED MAN AND EMINEM: BEEF, OR NO BEEF?
- Rapper's Obsession with Jewish Culture
- Stereo IQ's Top Albums of 2012
- Is Pete Rock's Disappointment Justified?
- The Recent History Of Mixtape Trolling
- Five Tips For Unsigned Rappers
- Machine Gun Kelly Inside the Lines
- My Philosophy on Socrates References in Rap
- Dear Shyne, Ask Yourself: 'What Is A Classic Album?' Ya Bish!
- Is The Rap Game Pretentious?
- "Triple Beam Dreams": A Reinvigoration of Tradition
- "Six Minutes, Slim Shady, You're On"
- Rap Genius Political Appointees 2012
- You Can't Rap, But You Can Make A Song
- Retrospect for Lu: One Year Later...
- WTF is a Basquiat?
- Black Star: Let's ALL Get Down!
- Rap Geniuses of the Month: Kembe X / Alex Wiley
- Top 10 Lines From Drake's "Take Care"
- Inside the Rappers Studio: A Witty Nicki Minaj?
- Freak Wit It - The Five Greatest Censored Versions of Hip Hop Songs
- The Many Nicknames of Lil Wayne
- Fuck You; Pay Me (By Not Buying My Music)
- Can’t Wait To Be King: If J. Cole Really Were Simba
- Don’t Become a Rapper If: A Checklist
- All in the Name of P***Y: 7 Women Who Made Fresh Beef Into Poison Meat
- Lupe Fiasco's Food & Liquor: All the Lyrics Explained
- Which Throne are You Watching?
- Lupe Fiasco: The Proust of Rap
- 10 Last-Minute Christmas Gift Ideas For The Hip Hop/Music Lover
- Hella Based: The Many Faces of Lil B
- Kill Whitey: Top 10 Corporate Greed Rap Lyrics
- Introducing the Rap Map™ - your guide through the gangsta terrain of the planet
- Rappers: they're just like us!
- Is it right to hate fame?
- I Think I'm Turning Japanese: Rap's Infatuation With Benihana
- Tyler the Creator - Goblin
- Tyler gets pizzunked
- Bad Meets Evil Hell: The Sequel Lyrics
- That Shit Cray: Top Ten Meme Lines of the Year Thus Far
- Big Sean's "Finally Famous"
- Track-by-Track Guide to Kanye West's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
- MCA Keeps Rocking in the Afterlife
- My Kingdom For A Platinum Football Field
- The Five Nastiest, Most Explicit Sex Scenes in Rap History
- Joey Bada$$ & Kendrick Lamar: This Generation’s Biggie & Pac? : A UK Perspective
- Wale: The Antithesis of J. Cole
- Wax: From YouTube To Def Jam
- ALL of Tyler, The Creator's "Bastard" Explicado
- Liquid Swords: Rap Genius on the Rap Genius
- Common: "A Letter To The Law" Video Breakdown
- THE HISTORY OF HIP HOP (as told by Rap Genius)
- Eatbox: rappers eat pussy sometimes, too
- Eminem's Infinite Explained
- Al Qaeda / Taliban rap paper plate awards: a discussion of Jihadi references in rap lyrics
- Notes on "Ready To Die"
- "Don't Ask Me How": The Elusive TRIPLE Entendre in Hip-Hop
- Rappers and the Alphabet: A Romance on the D.L.
- Lil Wayne Carter 4 Cover
- The Many Nicknames of Tyler, the Creator
- Tyler, The Creator vs. Woody Allen
- Curren$y "Covert Coup": All The Lyrics Explained
- "These n*ggas be mad -- that's why they stay hating" : Thoughts on V-Nasty
- Rage Against the Machine: Rap, Rock and Revolution
- Curren$y's Weekend At Burnie's Syncs With The Film
- ENTER THE WU: 36 Chambers
- Big Sean is Finally Famous...boiiiii
- Rap Genius LLP: A NEW Legal Service for the Rap Community
- One Love. Elzhi's "Elmatic"
- Rap Genius Watch The Throne Cover
- Raponomics: Top Ten Foreign Currency References Of All Time
- Interview With Jay-Z's Financial Biographer: Rap Genius Editor SnoopZoggyZogg
- Top 25 Rap Albums of 2011
- An Intro to Break Beats
- Excerpt: They call me Jay Electronica
- Belief in Based God
- International Underground: Hip Hop as Global Rebel Music
- Rap Genius in the OED
- 2011's Best Twitter Moments
- Frank Ocean Nostalgia Ultra - all the lyrics explained
- M-m-m-maybach Music
- The Classic Yo! MTV Raps Returns, One Night Only!
- Bad Meets Sequel?
- Dominic Strauss Khan & Ghostface
- Cadence & Flow -- A Study in MMG
- Tyler the Creator: Tron Cat
- We Found Earl!
- Hip-Hop's TECHNOlogic Revolution
- Rhyming Words with Themselves, sort of: Top Ten Homophone Rhymes of All Time
- Jay-Z: "Rap Is Poetry"
- Nas interview PREVIEW
- Interview: Vince Staples
- Subliminal Satanic Messages in Jay-Z
- An Open Letter Regarding OFWGKTA (Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All)
- RAP GENIUS EXCLUSIVE: Despot reveals a supergroup and gives his fans a SPECIAL MESSAGE!
- Pass Through, Ghost-like: A Multi Before I Die Mixtape
- XV Reasons Why XV's The Next Big Thing
- Most commonly misheard rap lines
- Nas, Illmatic: All the lyrics to every song explained
- Kendrick Lamar - #Section.80
- Lupe Fiasco's LASERS
- Kanye & Pharrell at Design in Miami: Breaking Down Understanding and Rap Genius
- Crooked I Decodes Crooked I
- Kanye in Paris
- A Modest Proposal: Why those white-bread, hella suburban rappers matter
- Religion in Hip Hop: A RapGenius Overview
- Wiz Khalifa: probably fucked your bitch
- "Tastes like Swag": Cooking with Lil B (Part1: Wonton Soup)
- Adrien Brody Reciting 10 Crack Commandments
- Donald Glover Interview: "What the fuck is a Childish Gambino?"
- Gil Scott Heron - Father of Rap
- On "Blue Slide Park": A Review of Moderate Proportions
- Jay-Z vs. RapGenius.com: Who's Better at Decoding Jay-Z's Lyrics?
- Drake, Thank Me Later: ALL the lyrics to EVERY song explained
- Dre - Is Detox coming?
- Hip Hop & Islam: The Sacred Nexus
- ALL the lyrics to Kanye West's "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" Explained
- Fabolous SOUL Tape
- RIP Biggie Smalls (the Rap Genius)
- Lil Wayne Explains Lil Wayne
- Rap Genius of the Month: Don Trip
- DIY: Turning the RG shirt into an RG Lady-Tee
- Osama Got Popped..
- Cole Summer Saga Continues..
- Paid tha Caust to be tha Boss: Rappers discussing the Nazis
- Lupe Fiasco's "Words I Never Said" Music Video
- Thank You Bouillabased God
- Hip-hop Superbowl: Black and Yellow vs Green and Yellow
- Rap Genius on German MTV!
- Pusha's "Fear of God" Mixtape: Don't Be Scurred
- Jay-Z on Biting Biggie's Rhymes
- Congressman Tweets Dickpic: Inspired by Kanye? Or Mannie Fresh? Who knows?
- V-Nasty Saying The "N-Word"
- RIP Macho Mane - Wrestler, Rapper, Baller
- Rappers: Suckered by Obama's Charm, Just Like the Rest of Us...
- "Yonkers" Video Breakdown
- StereoIQ Lines of the Week: July 30-August 7
- Curren$y Interview With DDS
- Virginia's Finest: Intalek Interview
- "Empire State of Mind" video breakdown
- Eminem, Recovery: ALL the lyrics to EVERY song explained!
- Hell: The Sequel
- "Don't Wanna Go Home" lyrics – Jason DeRulo
- All of the Lights: Seizure-tastic
- Psychiatrist Advises Degenerate Geniuses to "Check Your Head"
- Lil B "Charlie Sheen" music video breakdown
- Woman's work: transporting drugs for rappers
- "Well I guess, this is my dissertation"- Graduation: Decoded
- "Well I Guess, This Is My Dissertation" - Notes on Graduation
- RAP GENIUS EXCLUSIVE: Nicki Minaj's Titty
- Fabolous "I'm Raw": A Close Reading
- I Love Hip-hop, But...Part I
- Nicki Minaj Pink Friday: ALL the lyrics to EVERY song decoded
- Interview with producer and OFWGKTA affiliate BrandenBeatBoy
- Hipster Girl Raps "Look At Me Now"
- Lil Wayne and Birdman's Notorious K.I.S.S.
- Jay-Z 101 at Georgetown University
- Young Dr. Dre on TV!
- Drake care...
- Lil B's "I'm Gay"
- Lil B album to be called "I'm Gay"
- 420 NEWS: Kid Cudi quits quitting weed
- #Ambition (cover)
- Freddie Gibbs: Cold Day In Hell Cover
- BEEF: Fox News vs. Jon Stewart (& Common)
- Skylar Grey x RG x Gigg "Final Warning" Verse Contest
- Young Jeezy's TM103: Hustlerz Ambition Review
- Eminem vs. Weezy: Who's the King of these rude, ludicrous, lucrative lyrics?
- Carter IV Preview: Lil Wayne rolling with a cougar
- Tat My Name On You So I Know It's Real
- Siri vs Biggie
- ALL of the "All of the Lights"
- "Words I Never Said": Lupe Fiasco's Anthem for the Egyptian Revolution?
- Bad Meets Evil on Fuse TV at Bonnaroo
- News Genius Quotes of the Week, 05/17/2013
- IT'S OFFICIAL: Cyhi is an Otis Fan
- N***AWATCH 2011: V-Nasty Calls A Black Man "N***a" In A Fight
- Mac Miller "Blue Slide Park" Tracklist
- Q: what will be this year's MOST MEME Halloween costume?
- MMG loves lyrics just like RG
- Wiz & Amber sitting in a tree.. T - A - T - T - O - O - I -N -G
- RUH ROH: Tyler the Creator Arrested (Again)
- Poll: What are the best "fuck songs" / "love songs" in rap music?
- NEW VIDEO: Lupe Fiasco's "Bitch Bad"
- RG RANCH SXSW RECAP (part 2)
- Introducing the Rap Genius Artist in Residence: The Black Cobain Experience
- Lil Wayne on Roman's Revenge 2.0: Only One Verse?
- 13 YEAR OLD KENDRICK LAMAR WISHES HE HAD RAP GENIUS
- TDE on Tour & Too funny
- Wale Attention Deficit: DECODED
- Southern Boys Collide: Big KRIT & Yelawolf collaboration coming soon
- The Game R.E.D. Album Preview
- Rap Hoods - Hampton Roads, Virginia
- Big K.R.I.T. goes live from the underground and gets verified with RapGenius
- Lupe is a rap god but also human
- ras kass keeps it raw
- What is Wayne? The Artist Lives
- Rap Genius Interview: Adam Bradley, editor of the Yale Anthology of Rap
- New Freshness: Urbana Poppin' Champaign (UPC)
- Ab-Soul Drawing Contest on Rap Genius?!
- Monday Morning with the BRKF$T Club
- Rhyme Spotters: Twinkies
- RIP KING CAPITAL STEEZ
- Artist in Residence: The Confessional, Day One
- Common talks LUV on Rap Genius - Live Ustream!
- first ever freestyled verified explanation (don't ask me how)
- Lupe Fiasco Exclusive world premiere: breaking down "bitch bad"
- Ras Kass Behind the Lines with Rap Genius
- Behind the Bars with RiFF RaFF, part 1
- Behind the Bars with Riff Raff, part 2 (prepare to be enlightened)
- Does Bruno Mars have a space in hip hop?
- Slaughterhouse tells RG what they really think about Black Hippy
- Introducing RapMetrics™: The Birth of Statistical Analysis of Rap Lyrics
- LUPE FIASCO EXCLUSIVE world premiere: Explore Lamborghini Angels
- LUPE IS HERE
- BIG BOI NOW VERIFIED ON RG!
- EXCLUSIVE Lyrics and More From Skyzoo's New *A Dream Deferred* -- UPDATED!!
- What Does Common Think About Rap Genius?
- 2012 BET Cyphers Lyrics: Who spit fire?
- Grand Theft Audio: The Music of San Andreas
- The Importance of Music Education
- The Top Ten Verses of 2011
- big boi RG fan contest: are you big's rap genius?
- Celebrating Common: 20 years of verified explanations, pt. 1
- MEEK MILL EXCLUSIVE WORLD PREMIERE: Maybach curtains
- Ne-Yo is Now verified!
- Dreadlocks. Rasta?
- Blog fam Interview: AFH - Kendrick Lamar "GRIT"
- Celebrating Common: 20 years of verified explanations, pt. 2
- "Can't Knock The Hustle": How Jay-Z Came Up on Ace of Spades
- big boi exclusive: new outkast next?
- Verified Artist Lushlife is hosting an RG COmpetition
- "I Got More at Stake Than Philly": Reasonable Doubt decoded
- Joey Bada$$ new single "Unorthodox"
- Woman sleeps with Nas, Jay-Z, and Allen Iverson; reveals penis secrets
- Jay-Z, Eminem, and "Renegade": Who Killed Whom?
- RANCH RECAP: RG at SXSW part 1
- Lulu's son shine: What is Jay-Z talking about in "A Star is Born"?
- Rap Genius x BET: Video Breakdown of Stalley's "Fountain of Youth"
- Rap Genius University: Rhyme Types
- "Tree" - Kid Cudi & Wiz Khalifa
- "Loud Noises" by Bad Meets Evil
- 2Pac on Intellectual Property
- "Everywhere I Go" by 2Pac
- "Ronald Reagan Era" by Kendrick Lamar
- Kendrick Lamar "Hiii Power" Music Video Breakdown
- "She Wanna Have My Baby" by The Game
- Roots, How I Got Over: ALL the lyrics to EVERY song explained!
- Interview - Indie Artist "b.a.sick"
- "Get it?" Why do rappers explain their own lines in the Age of Rap Genius?
- Obama sings "Let's Stay Together"
- MO Purp please! New music from Alex Wiley, Kembe X and Chance the Rapper
- Either Kanye and Ghostface both sleep head to toe with their respective cousins, or Kanye is biting
- Hip Hop's Hero's Hubris?: RG Introduces Asaad
- Lupe Fiasco (and Big Sean) - "Wait for Me"
- Drake Interview
- "Acura Integurl" by Frank Ocean
- Lyrics to Tyga's Well Done 2 Mixtape
- Norwegian Mass Murderer Hates Hip-hop
- The Bullitts X Jay Electronica MOOVIE
- "I'm On One" lyrics – Tyga
- "Oh My Remix" lyrics – DJ Drama
- Annals of the Rap Orientalist: Talk of Money in Rap
- FREESTYLE BATTLE: Lupe Fiasco vs. Bill O'Reilly
- Odd Future in Germany
- MeLo-X = Sade + The Weeknd
- "Return Of Simba" by J. Cole
- J Cole Breaks Down His Album Title
- "Dreams Money Can Buy" by Drake
- Odd Future Is The New Beatles
- The Fine Art of the Name Drop: From Pac to R.A.
- Big K.R.I.T. booed at Highline Ballroom
- Soulja Boy: The Movie (Trailer)
- "Trouble on My Mind" lyrics – Pusha T
- Artist in Residence: Black Cobain says farewell
- "I'm On One Freestyle" lyrics – Chamillionaire
- What's Wrong With John Galliano?
- Tyler The Creator Bonds With Tim Westwood
- Oh Mercy Me: New Music & An Artist to Watch
- "Uncle Otis" lyrics – The Game
- Consequence's "Pusha T Diss"
- Frank Ocean on "Watch The Throne".. Good Move? Bad Move?
- Rap Genius Reviews Dreams and Nightmares
- Jetlifer SinnersRemorse Reviews Curren$y's Priest Andretti
- Nardwuar Interviews Casey Veggies
- News Genius Lines of the Week, 05/03/2013
- Lil Wayne Carter IV Release Date
- MJ Faded Way: Perfect
- The 5 degrees of decadence in "Fashion Rap"
- Big Sean Arrested
- Artist in Residence: Black Cobain spits a fire freestyle
- Wiz Khalifa x Curren$y x Big Sean = STONER MIXTAPE OF THE CENTURY
- Cam'ron Threatens iTunes
- Goblin L.A. Concert
- Tyler the Creator & Odd Future on Tim Westwood
- Black Hippy Interview
- Watch The Throne (Snippets)
- Birdman Forbes Interview
- Tyler Arrested In L.A.
- Thurnis Haley: Really Into Golf
- NEW MUSIC: "Hotel" by NRK (Nobody Really Knows)
- Watch The Based
- Lupe Fiasco's Long-Awaited Lasers...Cover Art
- Kush and Corinthians: Religious Contradictions in Hip Hop
- Was Slug the O.G. Drake?
- In the Zone: Jay-Z and Kanye West Live at Bank Atlantic Center
- EARL IS FREE!
- Rap Genius Editor Teaches Kreayshawn Makeup Techniques
- INSIDE GAME: The Making of Martians vs Goblins
- Rap Genius of the Month: Touré
- Kreayshawn's Ballinest Fan? Drake
- A$AP FERGENSTEIN: on the origins of "A$AP"
- "Watch The Throne" Preview
- Ambition 2: BEHIND THE SCENES
- J Cole on How Jay-Z REALLY Feels About "Cole World: A Sideline Story"
- Game's track-by-track breakdown of the Red Album
- The Honors English Rap Genius Challenge - CONTEST RULES
- News Genius Quotes of the Week, 05/10/2013
- Prodigy's Book: The Anti-Decoded
- Lil Wayne: "Dear Anne" Lyrics Explicado..
- "Her Room" by Teyana Taylor
- RIP Big Pun
- "Marvins Room" by Drake
- Detox - July 26 Release Date?
- Honors English Lyrics Challenge Coming Soon - Sneak Peak
- Artist in Residence: Making of "The Recipe" freestyle w/ Black Cobain
- TV Night at Cam's
WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS SEXUALLY EXPLICIT AUDIO
- USE HEADPHONES IF ANYONE ELSE IS AROUND
- DO NOT SHARE WITH YOUR NEIGHBOR’S 6-YEAR OLD DAUGHTER, EVEN IF SHE LOVES RAP
Rappers love to fuck. It’s an unassailable truth. Sometimes, this truth leads to beauty — witness the greatness that is the Notorious B.I.G.’s “One More Chance”, one of the most masterful “fuck songs” ever.
Other times it leads to disaster, like when a rapper decides to record a sexual skit on an album.
These “sex scenes” are almost all irredeemably repugnant: they’re vile, they’re misogynistic, and they shuffle their way onto your iPod when you’re in church, or visiting grandma…just when they are least appropriate!
But which sex scenes are the grossest of all time? How can we know for sure if we keep skipping them?
In order to settle the debate once and for all, Rap Genius has come up with a carefully weighted scoring system. Lest there be any confusion as to why a certain scene has received a certain score, here’s a brief explanation of each category:
Wetness is perhaps the most crucial element of a sex scene’s explicitness. It’s not unusual these days to turn on the TV and hear women moaning in ecstasy or beds straining under the weight of two enthusiastic lovers. But there’s something undeniably filthy about hearing mouth slurps or a wet vagina being penetrated. I’m not saying this is right or wrong.
Depravity of Sex Acts Depicted
Points awarded for violence and sexual creativity.
Male Sex Sounds
I think everyone can agree — male and female, gay and straight — that women make much prettier noises between the sheets than men do.
How mortified would you be if your neighbors heard the scene in question coming from your apartment?
Physical Attractiveness of Participants
I’d rather watch a porno starring Peter North than Ron Jeremy, but it’s not my first consideration when choosing where to click. That’s why this category is worth only 5 points. It matters (no homo)…but just a little.
Trail of Tearsishness
For the love of God, how long is this thing going to last? Each scene receives 1 point for every 10 seconds we’re forced to suffer through it.
[5 points per nutt]
Orgasms are racy! Each “nutt” that gets “busted” nets a scene 5 bonus points.
Now that we’ve dispensed with the requisite pleasantries, let us plumb the darkest depths of hip-hop’s horny horrors. I present to you, intrepid sexologue:
The 5 Nastiest, Most Explicit Sex Scenes in the History of Hip Hop
5. Last :44 of "[Respect](http://rapgenius.com/lyrics/The-notorious-b-i-g/Respect)" by Notorious B.I.G.
Biggie wants a young woman to give him a blow job. She insists that she “doesn’t do that sort of thing” (SUUUUURE). Despite her initial protestations, Biggie manages to convince her to nibble on the chubby. We then listen uncomfortably as she fellates him for a short spell before the slurping blends seamlessly into the next track (“Friend of Mine”).
Despite the fact that the skit is basically all blowjob sounds, the slurping here is surprisingly dry. Still, the skit is basically all blowjob sounds.
Although some may find oral sex too decadent, girl-on-guy blowjob is pretty much as standard as it gets. That said, it is premarital (ew!).
Male Sex Sounds: 6/10
Biggie moans and grunts approvingly like he’s eating a some wings or something.
Embarrassment Quotient: 3/10
I wouldn’t want my neighbors to hear this blasting out of my apartment, but if they only caught a faint hint of it, it could just be me and a girl from JDate…
Physical Attractiveness of Participants: 5/5
Trail of Tearsishness: 4
45 seconds of a fat man with a lazy eye coaxing a sloppy blowjob out of his lady friend.
Orgasm Bonus: O
Surprisingly, neither Biggie nor his conquest gets a “nutt” (PYONG!)
TOTAL: 41 pts
4. "Pause 4 Porno" by Dr. Dre
After a brief introduction from Dr. Dre we are dropped mid-scene into an orgy. Porn star Jake Steed is doing his thang with two, possibly three, women, and it all seems to be going quite well. After loudly declaring his intention to do so, Steed ejaculates on one of his lovers' faces, getting semen in her eye. This doesn’t faze her, however, and she demands that Steed get it up again and finish her off so she can go home to her man. Porn star or no, Jake Steed is only human (if you fuck him, does he not skeet?), and needs at least 5 minutes to recuperate. When the woman pushes the issue, Steed calls her a bitch.
Luckily for us, Dre kept the boom mic away from the pussy
To each his own, but Rap Genius doesn’t condone infidelity. Also, name calling is mean (unless you agree to the parameters of the name-calling ahead of time, of course).
Male Sex Sounds: 10/10
Steed growls like a mother raccoon protecting her pups from predators and has a bizarre propensity for narrating events as they unfold.
Embarrassment Quotient: 8/10
I would never talk to a woman like Mr. Steed does here and wouldn’t want my neighbors to think so either.
Physical Attractiveness of Participants: 1/5
He’s a porn star. The girls sound hot. I’d watch this scene!
Trail of Tearsishness: 9
90 seconds of gruntin', skeetin', and schemin'
Orgasm Bonus: 5
TOTAL: 47 pts
3. “Taster’s Choice” by Big Pun
Big Pun is having a threesome with 2 Hispanic women. Predictably, one of the ladies gets jealous that the other is hogging Big Pun’s little penis, and a physical/verbal altercation ensues. Big Pun tries to mediate, suggesting that one of the women eat the other out while he has sex with the eater (presumably from behind)…reminiscent of the Wise Biblical Solomon.
This skit isn’t super-wet, but there’s definitely some juice.
Two women fight over a morbidly obese man’s penis. Since the scene represents a straightforward fantasy for a huge chunk Rap Genius readers (obese males), we can’t go any higher than 10/20.
Male Sex Sounds: 10/10
Big Pun’s incessant yapping/grunting is none-too-appreciated.
Embarrassment Quotient: 8/10
My neighbors know that if a bunch of Puerto Ricans had an orgy in my apartment, it’d be on my computer [via 8th Street Latinas ©2004]
Physical Attractiveness of Participants: 5/5
Pun is most definitely fatter (maybe even uglier) than Biggie…and he used to be a male model!
Trail of Tearsishness: 8
One minute and twenty-one seconds of sweaty, contentious love-making.
Orgasm Bonus: 5
It’s certainly not explosive, but the relaxed sigh that Big Pun lets out at the end of the track sounds pretty orgasmic to me. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt.
TOTAL: 51 pts
2. "Ken Kaniff” by Eminem
The Insane Clown Posse, [who were beefing with Eminem at the time], team up to give Ken Kaniff — [a fictional homosexual] created by Eminem and fellow Detroit rapper Aristotle — a two-clown blowjob. In a twist ending of sorts, it becomes apparent that Shaggy 2 Dope and Violent J have been fantasizing about Eminem the entire time!
Unfathomable amounts of spit grease the wheels of this boner-killing track.
Two grown men with facial hair dressed as clowns give a man a blowjob as he talks dirty to them. Classic nonviolent depravity — straight out of sex maniac Martin Luther King Jr.’s playbook.
Male Sex Sounds: 10/10
Just listen to the thing. I personally guarantee that Ken Kaniff’s voice will haunt your nightmares for years to come.
Embarrassment Quotient: 7/10
When Ken Kaniff is talking, it’s highly embarrassing. In between, it’s just slurping.
Physical Attractiveness of Participants: 5/5
Trail of Tearsishness: 6
This horrifying hummer clocks in at 1:02
Orgasm Bonus: 0
Nobody skeets :(
TOTAL: 65 pts
1. “Pick My Gun Up” by R.A. the Rugged Man
R.A. the Rugged Man is going down on a woman when he abruptly asks her to cut “chunks” out of the back of his neck with a knife. She reluctantly agrees, resulting in blood going everywhere as Rugged Man stops pleasuring her and starts pleasuring himself. She reluctantly agrees, resulting in blood going everywhere as he jerks off in front of her and makes primal, guttural moans
Not satisfied with this act of masochism, R.A. demands that the woman pistol whip him as he continues to masturbate until completion. Immediately after witnessing an orgasm that sounds like a man gargling apple sauce, the woman says that she’s going to throw up.
The blowjob is sloppy, the jerking off is disturbingly wet, and the gargling sounds of the orgasm are pure, unmitigated evil
Blood. Gargling. Pistol Whipping. Chunks of Neck. Threats of Puke. Knives. Orgasms. Need I say more?
Male Sex Sounds: 10/10
R.A.’s instructions are horrifying and the orgasm sounds are quite possibly the most revolting orgasm sounds in recorded history.
Embarrassment Quotient: 10/10
Another sure-fire way to convince your neighbors that they’re not safe living next to you.
Physical Attractiveness of Participants: 4/5
Dude is pretty ugly, but at least he’s not enormously fat. That’s worth a point.
Trail of Tearsishness: 7
One minute and fourteen seconds of sheer terror.
Orgasm Bonus: 10
I’d prefer to never have to think about this orgasm ever again. Double bonus.
TOTAL: 80 pts
In honor of R.A. the Rugged Man’s somewhat surprising defeat of hip hop goliaths like Eminem, Biggie, and Dre, we present a factsheet about this interesting man:
- His father was hit up by some Agent Orange in Vietnam
- His brother Maxx was born blind and died at 10
- His sister Dee Ann can’t walk or speak
- He once called out Floyd Mayweather Jr. for dodging big fights
He’s also extremely productive outside of music: he’s written dozens of articles, a book about boxing, and three screenplays. He’s currently directing a (presumably moving) documentary about his family.
So now in addition to feeling filthy, you also feel bad about your lack of accomplishments relative to such a disgusting being. Are you glad you read this post? I’m off to take a 35 minute shower now (I don’t have a real job!!!)