Our best posts
- IllumiNOT-Me: 10 Ways Rappers Deny Being in the Illuminati
- Kanye West Is Not a Jackass
- From Art Basel to Art Yeezy: Kanye's "New Slaves" Projections as Contemporary Art
- Top 50 Songs of 2013 // January - June
- Slap Genius: Hip Hop's Best Slaps
- When Hip Hop Goes to Court: Rap Lawsuits and Music Law
- She’s Just Being Miley... and Every Other Pop Star in American Music History Ever
- Trap Geniuses: Why Selling Rap is like Selling Crack
- Why No One Has Killed Your Favorite Rapper
- The Rapper's Flow Encyclopedia
- The Beastie Chronicles — I
- 100 Most Upvoted Annotations
- Verse to Verse: Arcade Fire
- Top 10 Television Theme Songs
- Verse to Verse: Kanye West
- Verse to Verse: Jay-Z
- Rap Genius Presents: The Top 100 Rap Songs of 2012
- Scarface: The Holy Bible of Rap Music
- Great Expectations: The RapGenius Guide to Rap Albums in 2013
- 100 Most Upvoted Annotations of 2013
- The Personification of Hip-Hop
- NEW VIDEO from the latest verified rapper on Rap Genius: 50 Cent
- NAS INTERVIEW: why Nas wants to explain his own lyrics on Rap Genius
- Showing Our Poetry Love
- Rappers Crying
- POETRY GENIUS: How To Read And Why
- Life is Good's Future Impact
- GODFATHERS OF RAP GENIUS: Ben Horowitz Interviews Steve Stoute
- Rap Genius Explanation Competition
- The Top 5 People Rappers Reference
- RapGenius Ranks the First Half of 2012
- Hannibal Buress: First Comedian Verified on Rap Genius
- Bricks to Billboard, Grams to Grammys: Rap Genius' Top 25 Jay-Z Verses
- RGU Lesson Two: Me and the Devil Blues
- What Does Trust Mean in the Rap Game?
- RGU Lesson One: The Signifyin' Monkey
- A$AP ROCKY INTERVIEW: Maboo v. Nardwuar
- Who's this new Bada$$ kid???: A UK Perspective
- Professor Rapper: 7 Uncommon Black History Facts as Told by Kendrick Lamar
- Bragging in Hip Hop
- Inside the Lines with RZA: Part 1
- Rap Genius goes Inside the Lines with Mac Miller
- Interview With B Horowitz: RG Verified Blogger
- Are the fans getting more ignorant?
- Rap Genius Interviews B.o.B.
- An Open Letter from Donald Glover
- Rap Genius Nas interview PREVIEW
- Drake Says He's The First Person To Successfully Rap And Sing. Here's why he's wrong.
- Operation Free Earl
- Rap vs. Ronald Reagan
- Rap Genius of the Month: Big Ghostfase
- 30 Rock: On Gunplay and 2Chainz
- What to Expect from Rap Albums in 2012: The RapGenius Guide to Listening Safely in a Hype-Cycled Universe
- Why There Will Never be a 'GOAT' in Hip-Hop: An Extensive Analysis
- SUBJECT: Jones, Russel Tyrone
- The Top 10 Mixtapes of 2011
- Top 100 Rap Songs of 2011
- The Direction of Hip-Hop
- The Recent History Of Mixtape Trolling
- Rappers' Obsession with Jewish Culture
- Dear Shyne, Ask Yourself: 'What Is A Classic Album?' Ya Bish!
- Five Tips For Unsigned Rappers
- The Navy Seal Who Killed Osama bin Laden loves That "Red Nation" Track MTV Banned
- Is Pete Rock's Disappointment Justified?
- Stereo IQ's Top Albums of 2012
- R.A THE RUGGED MAN AND EMINEM: BEEF, OR NO BEEF?
- Is The Rap Game Pretentious?
- My Philosophy on Socrates References in Rap
- Machine Gun Kelly Inside the Lines
- WTF is a Basquiat?
- You Can't Rap, But You Can Make A Song
- "Six Minutes, Slim Shady, You're On"
- Retrospect for Lu: One Year Later...
- Rap Genius Political Appointees 2012
- "Triple Beam Dreams": A Reinvigoration of Tradition
- Top 10 Lines From Drake's "Take Care"
- Rap Geniuses of the Month: Kembe X / Alex Wiley
- Freak Wit It - The Five Greatest Censored Versions of Hip Hop Songs
- Black Star: Let's ALL Get Down!
- Inside the Rappers Studio: A Witty Nicki Minaj?
- Can’t Wait To Be King: If J. Cole Really Were Simba
- Don’t Become a Rapper If: A Checklist
- All in the Name of P***Y: 7 Women Who Made Fresh Beef Into Poison Meat
- Fuck You; Pay Me (By Not Buying My Music)
- The Many Nicknames of Lil Wayne
- Introducing the Rap Map™ - your guide through the gangsta terrain of the planet
- Hella Based: The Many Faces of Lil B
- Is it right to hate fame?
- Lupe Fiasco's Food & Liquor: All the Lyrics Explained
- Rappers: They're Just Like Us!
- 10 Last-Minute Christmas Gift Ideas For The Hip Hop/Music Lover
- Lupe Fiasco: The Proust of Rap
- Which Throne are You Watching?
- Kill Whitey: Top 10 Corporate Greed Rap Lyrics
- Common: "A Letter To The Law" Video Breakdown
- Liquid Swords: Rap Genius on the Rap Genius
- Joey Bada$$ & Kendrick Lamar: This Generation’s Biggie & Pac? : A UK Perspective
- The Five Nastiest, Most Explicit Sex Scenes in Rap History
- My Kingdom For A Platinum Football Field
- Selena Gomez does Birthdays, Biebers, and Beats in her new album Stars Dance
- Tyler the Creator - Goblin
- Wax: From YouTube To Def Jam
- Eminem's Infinite Explained
- Bad Meets Evil Hell: The Sequel Lyrics
- Tyler gets pizzunked
- Kirk Knight Shines on Summer Knights: A UK Perspective
- Track-by-Track Guide to Kanye West's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
- ALL of Tyler, The Creator's "Bastard" Explicado
- Eatbox: rappers eat pussy sometimes, too
- Wale: The Antithesis of J. Cole
- MCA Keeps Rocking in the Afterlife
- THE HISTORY OF HIP HOP (as told by Rap Genius)
- Big Sean's "Finally Famous"
- That Shit Cray: Top Ten Meme Lines of the Year Thus Far
- I Think I'm Turning Japanese: Rap's Infatuation With Benihana
- ENTER THE WU: 36 Chambers
- Raponomics: Top Ten Foreign Currency References Of All Time
- Curren$y's Weekend At Burnie's Syncs With The Film
- Rage Against the Machine: Rap, Rock and Revolution
- Rappers and the Alphabet: A Romance on the D.L.
- International Underground: Hip Hop as Global Rebel Music
- Rap Genius LLP: A NEW Legal Service for the Rap Community
- Tyler, The Creator vs. Woody Allen
- "These n*ggas be mad -- that's why they stay hating" : Thoughts on V-Nasty
- Frank Ocean Nostalgia Ultra - all the lyrics explained
- Interview With Jay-Z's Financial Biographer: Rap Genius Editor SnoopZoggyZogg
- Rap Genius Watch The Throne Cover
- Excerpt: They call me Jay Electronica
- One Love. Elzhi's "Elmatic"
- Notes on "Ready To Die"
- Al Qaeda / Taliban rap paper plate awards: a discussion of Jihadi references in rap lyrics
- The Many Nicknames of Tyler, the Creator
- Top 25 Rap Albums of 2011
- 2011's Best Twitter Moments
- Rap Genius in the OED
- Curren$y "Covert Coup": All The Lyrics Explained
- Belief in Based God
- Lil Wayne Carter 4 Cover
- An Intro to Break Beats
- "Don't Ask Me How": The Elusive TRIPLE Entendre in Hip-Hop
- Big Sean is Finally Famous...boiiiii
- Gil Scott Heron - Father of Rap
- Hip-Hop's TECHNOlogic Revolution
- Pass Through, Ghost-like: A Multi Before I Die Mixtape
- Kendrick Lamar - #Section.80
- Nas interview PREVIEW
- Dominic Strauss Khan & Ghostface
- Adrien Brody Reciting 10 Crack Commandments
- M-m-m-maybach Music
- Crooked I Decodes Crooked I
- Lupe Fiasco's LASERS
- Jay-Z: "Rap Is Poetry"
- XV Reasons Why XV's The Next Big Thing
- A Modest Proposal: Why those white-bread, hella suburban rappers matter
- "Tastes like Swag": Cooking with Lil B (Part1: Wonton Soup)
- We Found Earl!
- Nas, Illmatic: All the lyrics to every song explained
- Wiz Khalifa: probably fucked your bitch
- An Open Letter Regarding OFWGKTA (Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All)
- Kanye & Pharrell at Design in Miami: Breaking Down Understanding and Rap Genius
- Most commonly misheard rap lines
- Kanye in Paris
- Tyler the Creator: Tron Cat
- Religion in Hip Hop: A RapGenius Overview
- Bad Meets Sequel?
- Rhyming Words with Themselves, sort of: Top Ten Homophone Rhymes of All Time
- Interview: Vince Staples
- Donald Glover Interview: "What the fuck is a Childish Gambino?"
- RAP GENIUS EXCLUSIVE: Despot reveals a supergroup and gives his fans a SPECIAL MESSAGE!
- Subliminal Satanic Messages in Jay-Z
- On "Blue Slide Park": A Review of Moderate Proportions
- The Classic Yo! MTV Raps Returns, One Night Only!
- Cadence & Flow -- A Study in MMG
- Curren$y Interview With DDS
- Jay-Z vs. RapGenius.com: Who's Better at Decoding Jay-Z's Lyrics?
- Lupe Fiasco's "Words I Never Said" Music Video
- Virginia's Finest: Intalek Interview
- "Well I Guess, This Is My Dissertation" - Notes on Graduation
- "Well I guess, this is my dissertation"- Graduation: Decoded
- Fabolous "I'm Raw": A Close Reading
- Dre - Is Detox coming?
- Lil B "Charlie Sheen" music video breakdown
- Fabolous SOUL Tape
- RAP GENIUS EXCLUSIVE: Nicki Minaj's Titty
- Hip Hop & Islam: The Sacred Nexus
- Hell: The Sequel
- Rap Genius on German MTV!
- RIP Macho Mane - Wrestler, Rapper, Baller
- "Don't Wanna Go Home" lyrics – Jason DeRulo
- Nicki Minaj Pink Friday: ALL the lyrics to EVERY song decoded
- Drake, Thank Me Later: ALL the lyrics to EVERY song explained
- "Empire State of Mind" video breakdown
- "Yonkers" Video Breakdown
- Lil Wayne Explains Lil Wayne
- Psychiatrist Advises Degenerate Geniuses to "Check Your Head"
- StereoIQ Lines of the Week: July 30-August 7
- Osama Got Popped..
- DIY: Turning the RG shirt into an RG Lady-Tee
- ALL the lyrics to Kanye West's "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" Explained
- RIP Biggie Smalls (the Rap Genius)
- Congressman Tweets Dickpic: Inspired by Kanye? Or Mannie Fresh? Who knows?
- Woman's work: transporting drugs for rappers
- Thank You Bouillabased God
- Rap Genius of the Month: Don Trip
- Hip-hop Superbowl: Black and Yellow vs Green and Yellow
- Jay-Z on Biting Biggie's Rhymes
- Pusha's "Fear of God" Mixtape: Don't Be Scurred
- Eminem, Recovery: ALL the lyrics to EVERY song explained!
- All of the Lights: Seizure-tastic
- V-Nasty Saying The "N-Word"
- Cole Summer Saga Continues..
- Interview with producer and OFWGKTA affiliate BrandenBeatBoy
- I Love Hip-hop, But...Part I
- Rappers: Suckered by Obama's Charm, Just Like the Rest of Us...
- big boi exclusive: new outkast next?
- Eminem vs. Weezy: Who's the King of these rude, ludicrous, lucrative lyrics?
- Lil Wayne and Birdman's Notorious K.I.S.S.
- Was Slug the O.G. Drake?
- The 5 degrees of decadence in "Fashion Rap"
- Either Kanye and Ghostface both sleep head to toe with their respective cousins, or Kanye is biting
- "Get it?" Why do rappers explain their own lines in the Age of Rap Genius?
- Roots, How I Got Over: ALL the lyrics to EVERY song explained!
- RIP Big Pun
- Rap Genius University: Rhyme Types
- Lulu's son shine: What is Jay-Z talking about in "A Star is Born"?
- Jay-Z, Eminem, and "Renegade": Who Killed Whom?
- Woman sleeps with Nas, Jay-Z, and Allen Iverson; reveals penis secrets
- "I Got More at Stake Than Philly": Reasonable Doubt decoded
- "Can't Knock The Hustle": How Jay-Z Came Up on Ace of Spades
- The Top Ten Verses of 2011
- Introducing RapMetrics™: The Birth of Statistical Analysis of Rap Lyrics
- Rap Genius Interview: Adam Bradley, editor of the Yale Anthology of Rap
- The Game R.E.D. Album Preview
- Wale Attention Deficit: DECODED
- Lil Wayne on Roman's Revenge 2.0: Only One Verse?
- Poll: What are the best "fuck songs" / "love songs" in rap music?
- Wiz & Amber sitting in a tree.. T - A - T - T - O - O - I -N -G
- "Words I Never Said": Lupe Fiasco's Anthem for the Egyptian Revolution?
- ALL of the "All of the Lights"
- Tat My Name On You So I Know It's Real
- Carter IV Preview: Lil Wayne rolling with a cougar
- 420 NEWS: Kid Cudi quits quitting weed
- Lil B album to be called "I'm Gay"
- Hipster Girl Raps "Look At Me Now"
- Prodigy's Book: The Anti-Decoded
- Lupe Fiasco's Long-Awaited Lasers...Cover Art
- Thurnis Haley: Really Into Golf
- Tyler Arrested In L.A.
- Tyler the Creator & Odd Future on Tim Westwood
- Goblin L.A. Concert
- Lil Wayne Carter IV Release Date
- Big K.R.I.T. booed at Highline Ballroom
- Odd Future Is The New Beatles
- "Dreams Money Can Buy" by Drake
- "Return Of Simba" by J. Cole
- FREESTYLE BATTLE: Lupe Fiasco vs. Bill O'Reilly
- Annals of the Rap Orientalist: Talk of Money in Rap
- "Acura Integurl" by Frank Ocean
- "She Wanna Have My Baby" by The Game
- Kendrick Lamar "Hiii Power" Music Video Breakdown
- "Marvins Room" by Drake
- "Everywhere I Go" by 2Pac
- "Tree" - Kid Cudi & Wiz Khalifa
- "Loud Noises" by Bad Meets Evil
- 2Pac on Intellectual Property
- "Ronald Reagan Era" by Kendrick Lamar
- Detox - July 26 Release Date?
- Lil Wayne: "Dear Anne" Lyrics Explicado..
- "Her Room" by Teyana Taylor
- Interview - Indie Artist "b.a.sick"
- Obama sings "Let's Stay Together"
- MO Purp please! New music from Alex Wiley, Kembe X and Chance the Rapper
- Hip Hop's Hero's Hubris?: RG Introduces Asaad
- Lupe Fiasco (and Big Sean) - "Wait for Me"
- Drake Interview
- Lyrics to Tyga's Well Done 2 Mixtape
- Norwegian Mass Murderer Hates Hip-hop
- The Bullitts X Jay Electronica MOOVIE
- "I'm On One" lyrics – Tyga
- "Oh My Remix" lyrics – DJ Drama
- Odd Future in Germany
- MeLo-X = Sade + The Weeknd
- J Cole Breaks Down His Album Title
- Soulja Boy: The Movie (Trailer)
- "Trouble on My Mind" lyrics – Pusha T
- Artist in Residence: Black Cobain says farewell
- "I'm On One Freestyle" lyrics – Chamillionaire
- What's Wrong With John Galliano?
- Tyler The Creator Bonds With Tim Westwood
- Oh Mercy Me: New Music & An Artist to Watch
- "Uncle Otis" lyrics – The Game
- Consequence's "Pusha T Diss"
- Frank Ocean on "Watch The Throne".. Good Move? Bad Move?
- Rap Genius Reviews Dreams and Nightmares
- Jetlifer SinnersRemorse Reviews Curren$y's Priest Andretti
- Nardwuar Interviews Casey Veggies
- MJ Faded Way: Perfect
- Big Sean Arrested
- Artist in Residence: Black Cobain spits a fire freestyle
- Wiz Khalifa x Curren$y x Big Sean = STONER MIXTAPE OF THE CENTURY
- Cam'ron Threatens iTunes
- Black Hippy Interview
- Watch The Throne (Snippets)
- Birdman Forbes Interview
- NEW MUSIC: "Hotel" by NRK (Nobody Really Knows)
- Watch The Based
- In the Zone: Jay-Z and Kanye West Live at Bank Atlantic Center
- EARL IS FREE!
- Rap Genius Editor Teaches Kreayshawn Makeup Techniques
- INSIDE GAME: The Making of Martians vs Goblins
- Rap Genius of the Month: Touré
- Kreayshawn's Ballinest Fan? Drake
- A$AP FERGENSTEIN: on the origins of "A$AP"
- "Watch The Throne" Preview
- Ambition 2: BEHIND THE SCENES
- J Cole on How Jay-Z REALLY Feels About "Cole World: A Sideline Story"
- Game's track-by-track breakdown of the Red Album
- Jay-Z 101 at Georgetown University
- Young Dr. Dre on TV!
- Drake care...
- Lil B's "I'm Gay"
- #Ambition (cover)
- Freddie Gibbs: Cold Day In Hell Cover
- BEEF: Fox News vs. Jon Stewart (& Common)
- Young Jeezy's TM103: Hustlerz Ambition Review
- Siri vs Biggie
- Bad Meets Evil on Fuse TV at Bonnaroo
- IT'S OFFICIAL: Cyhi is an Otis Fan
- N***AWATCH 2011: V-Nasty Calls A Black Man "N***a" In A Fight
- Mac Miller "Blue Slide Park" Tracklist
- Q: what will be this year's MOST MEME Halloween costume?
- MMG loves lyrics just like RG
- RUH ROH: Tyler the Creator Arrested (Again)
- NEW VIDEO: Lupe Fiasco's "Bitch Bad"
- RG RANCH SXSW RECAP (part 2)
- Introducing the Rap Genius Artist in Residence: The Black Cobain Experience
- 13 YEAR OLD KENDRICK LAMAR WISHES HE HAD RAP GENIUS
- TDE on Tour & Too funny
- Southern Boys Collide: Big KRIT & Yelawolf collaboration coming soon
- Rap Hoods - Hampton Roads, Virginia
- Big K.R.I.T. goes live from the underground and gets verified with RapGenius
- Lupe is a rap god but also human
- ras kass keeps it raw
- What is Wayne? The Artist Lives
- New Freshness: Urbana Poppin' Champaign (UPC)
- Ab-Soul Drawing Contest on Rap Genius?!
- Monday Morning with the BRKF$T Club
- Rhyme Spotters: Twinkies
- RIP KING CAPITAL STEEZ
- Artist in Residence: The Confessional, Day One
- Common talks LUV on Rap Genius - Live Ustream!
- first ever freestyled verified explanation (don't ask me how)
- Lupe Fiasco Exclusive world premiere: breaking down "bitch bad"
- Ras Kass Behind the Lines with Rap Genius
- Behind the Bars with RiFF RaFF, part 1
- Behind the Bars with Riff Raff, part 2 (prepare to be enlightened)
- Does Bruno Mars have a space in hip hop?
- Slaughterhouse tells RG what they really think about Black Hippy
- LUPE FIASCO EXCLUSIVE world premiere: Explore Lamborghini Angels
- LUPE IS HERE
- BIG BOI NOW VERIFIED ON RG!
- EXCLUSIVE Lyrics and More From Skyzoo's New *A Dream Deferred* -- UPDATED!!
- What Does Common Think About Rap Genius?
- 2012 BET Cyphers Lyrics: Who spit fire?
- Grand Theft Audio: The Music of San Andreas
- The Importance of Music Education
- big boi RG fan contest: are you big's rap genius?
- Celebrating Common: 20 years of verified explanations, pt. 1
- MEEK MILL EXCLUSIVE WORLD PREMIERE: Maybach curtains
- Ne-Yo is Now verified!
- Dreadlocks. Rasta?
- Blog fam Interview: AFH - Kendrick Lamar "GRIT"
- Celebrating Common: 20 years of verified explanations, pt. 2
- Verified Artist Lushlife is hosting an RG COmpetition
- Joey Bada$$ new single "Unorthodox"
- RANCH RECAP: RG at SXSW part 1
- Rap Genius x BET: Video Breakdown of Stalley's "Fountain of Youth"
- The Fine Art of the Name Drop: From Pac to R.A.
- News Genius Lines of the Week, 05/03/2013
- Kush and Corinthians: Religious Contradictions in Hip Hop
- The Honors English Rap Genius Challenge - CONTEST RULES
- News Genius Quotes of the Week, 05/10/2013
- Skylar Grey x RG x Gigg "Final Warning" Verse Contest
- Young and Beautiful: The Anomaly That is Lana Del Rey
- News Genius Quotes of the Week, 05/17/2013
- The 7 Stages of Yeezus: From "Through the Wire" to "I Am a God"
- "Jimmy's Back": A Documentary about Mass Incarceration by Dice Raw
- Why Kanye Chose No Album Artwork
- Top 10 Whistleblowers
- Wale Contest: Unlock the Meaning Behind The Gifted Lyrics and Win!
- Artist in Residence: Making of "The Recipe" freestyle w/ Black Cobain
- Honors English Lyrics Challenge Coming Soon - Sneak Peak
- TV Night at Cam's
WARNING: THIS POST CONTAINS SEXUALLY EXPLICIT AUDIO
- USE HEADPHONES IF ANYONE ELSE IS AROUND
- DO NOT SHARE WITH YOUR NEIGHBOR’S 6-YEAR OLD DAUGHTER, EVEN IF SHE LOVES RAP
Rappers love to fuck. It’s an unassailable truth. Sometimes, this truth leads to beauty — witness the greatness that is the Notorious B.I.G.’s “One More Chance”, one of the most masterful “fuck songs” ever.
Other times it leads to disaster, like when a rapper decides to record a sexual skit on an album.
These “sex scenes” are almost all irredeemably repugnant: they’re vile, they’re misogynistic, and they shuffle their way onto your iPod when you’re in church, or visiting grandma…just when they are least appropriate!
But which sex scenes are the grossest of all time? How can we know for sure if we keep skipping them?
In order to settle the debate once and for all, Rap Genius has come up with a carefully weighted scoring system. Lest there be any confusion as to why a certain scene has received a certain score, here’s a brief explanation of each category:
Wetness is perhaps the most crucial element of a sex scene’s explicitness. It’s not unusual these days to turn on the TV and hear women moaning in ecstasy or beds straining under the weight of two enthusiastic lovers. But there’s something undeniably filthy about hearing mouth slurps or a wet vagina being penetrated. I’m not saying this is right or wrong.
Depravity of Sex Acts Depicted
Points awarded for violence and sexual creativity.
Male Sex Sounds
I think everyone can agree — male and female, gay and straight — that women make much prettier noises between the sheets than men do.
How mortified would you be if your neighbors heard the scene in question coming from your apartment?
Physical Attractiveness of Participants
I’d rather watch a porno starring Peter North than Ron Jeremy, but it’s not my first consideration when choosing where to click. That’s why this category is worth only 5 points. It matters (no homo)…but just a little.
Trail of Tearsishness
For the love of God, how long is this thing going to last? Each scene receives 1 point for every 10 seconds we’re forced to suffer through it.
[5 points per nutt]
Orgasms are racy! Each “nutt” that gets “busted” nets a scene 5 bonus points.
Now that we’ve dispensed with the requisite pleasantries, let us plumb the darkest depths of hip-hop’s horny horrors. I present to you, intrepid sexologue:
The 5 Nastiest, Most Explicit Sex Scenes in the History of Hip Hop
5. Last :44 of "[Respect](http://rapgenius.com/lyrics/The-notorious-b-i-g/Respect)" by Notorious B.I.G.
Biggie wants a young woman to give him a blow job. She insists that she “doesn’t do that sort of thing” (SUUUUURE). Despite her initial protestations, Biggie manages to convince her to nibble on the chubby. We then listen uncomfortably as she fellates him for a short spell before the slurping blends seamlessly into the next track (“Friend of Mine”).
Despite the fact that the skit is basically all blowjob sounds, the slurping here is surprisingly dry. Still, the skit is basically all blowjob sounds.
Although some may find oral sex too decadent, girl-on-guy blowjob is pretty much as standard as it gets. That said, it is premarital (ew!).
Male Sex Sounds: 6/10
Biggie moans and grunts approvingly like he’s eating a some wings or something.
Embarrassment Quotient: 3/10
I wouldn’t want my neighbors to hear this blasting out of my apartment, but if they only caught a faint hint of it, it could just be me and a girl from JDate…
Physical Attractiveness of Participants: 5/5
Trail of Tearsishness: 4
45 seconds of a fat man with a lazy eye coaxing a sloppy blowjob out of his lady friend.
Orgasm Bonus: O
Surprisingly, neither Biggie nor his conquest gets a “nutt” (PYONG!)
TOTAL: 41 pts
4. "Pause 4 Porno" by Dr. Dre
After a brief introduction from Dr. Dre we are dropped mid-scene into an orgy. Porn star Jake Steed is doing his thang with two, possibly three, women, and it all seems to be going quite well. After loudly declaring his intention to do so, Steed ejaculates on one of his lovers' faces, getting semen in her eye. This doesn’t faze her, however, and she demands that Steed get it up again and finish her off so she can go home to her man. Porn star or no, Jake Steed is only human (if you fuck him, does he not skeet?), and needs at least 5 minutes to recuperate. When the woman pushes the issue, Steed calls her a bitch.
Luckily for us, Dre kept the boom mic away from the pussy
To each his own, but Rap Genius doesn’t condone infidelity. Also, name calling is mean (unless you agree to the parameters of the name-calling ahead of time, of course).
Male Sex Sounds: 10/10
Steed growls like a mother raccoon protecting her pups from predators and has a bizarre propensity for narrating events as they unfold.
Embarrassment Quotient: 8/10
I would never talk to a woman like Mr. Steed does here and wouldn’t want my neighbors to think so either.
Physical Attractiveness of Participants: 1/5
He’s a porn star. The girls sound hot. I’d watch this scene!
Trail of Tearsishness: 9
90 seconds of gruntin', skeetin', and schemin'
Orgasm Bonus: 5
TOTAL: 47 pts
3. “Taster’s Choice” by Big Pun
Big Pun is having a threesome with 2 Hispanic women. Predictably, one of the ladies gets jealous that the other is hogging Big Pun’s little penis, and a physical/verbal altercation ensues. Big Pun tries to mediate, suggesting that one of the women eat the other out while he has sex with the eater (presumably from behind)…reminiscent of the Wise Biblical Solomon.
This skit isn’t super-wet, but there’s definitely some juice.
Two women fight over a morbidly obese man’s penis. Since the scene represents a straightforward fantasy for a huge chunk Rap Genius readers (obese males), we can’t go any higher than 10/20.
Male Sex Sounds: 10/10
Big Pun’s incessant yapping/grunting is none-too-appreciated.
Embarrassment Quotient: 8/10
My neighbors know that if a bunch of Puerto Ricans had an orgy in my apartment, it’d be on my computer [via 8th Street Latinas ©2004]
Physical Attractiveness of Participants: 5/5
Pun is most definitely fatter (maybe even uglier) than Biggie…and he used to be a male model!
Trail of Tearsishness: 8
One minute and twenty-one seconds of sweaty, contentious love-making.
Orgasm Bonus: 5
It’s certainly not explosive, but the relaxed sigh that Big Pun lets out at the end of the track sounds pretty orgasmic to me. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt.
TOTAL: 51 pts
2. "Ken Kaniff” by Eminem
The Insane Clown Posse, [who were beefing with Eminem at the time], team up to give Ken Kaniff — [a fictional homosexual] created by Eminem and fellow Detroit rapper Aristotle — a two-clown blowjob. In a twist ending of sorts, it becomes apparent that Shaggy 2 Dope and Violent J have been fantasizing about Eminem the entire time!
Unfathomable amounts of spit grease the wheels of this boner-killing track.
Two grown men with facial hair dressed as clowns give a man a blowjob as he talks dirty to them. Classic nonviolent depravity — straight out of sex maniac Martin Luther King Jr.’s playbook.
Male Sex Sounds: 10/10
Just listen to the thing. I personally guarantee that Ken Kaniff’s voice will haunt your nightmares for years to come.
Embarrassment Quotient: 7/10
When Ken Kaniff is talking, it’s highly embarrassing. In between, it’s just slurping.
Physical Attractiveness of Participants: 5/5
Trail of Tearsishness: 6
This horrifying hummer clocks in at 1:02
Orgasm Bonus: 0
Nobody skeets :(
TOTAL: 65 pts
1. “Pick My Gun Up” by R.A. the Rugged Man
R.A. the Rugged Man is going down on a woman when he abruptly asks her to cut “chunks” out of the back of his neck with a knife. She reluctantly agrees, resulting in blood going everywhere as Rugged Man stops pleasuring her and starts pleasuring himself. She reluctantly agrees, resulting in blood going everywhere as he jerks off in front of her and makes primal, guttural moans
Not satisfied with this act of masochism, R.A. demands that the woman pistol whip him as he continues to masturbate until completion. Immediately after witnessing an orgasm that sounds like a man gargling apple sauce, the woman says that she’s going to throw up.
The blowjob is sloppy, the jerking off is disturbingly wet, and the gargling sounds of the orgasm are pure, unmitigated evil
Blood. Gargling. Pistol Whipping. Chunks of Neck. Threats of Puke. Knives. Orgasms. Need I say more?
Male Sex Sounds: 10/10
R.A.’s instructions are horrifying and the orgasm sounds are quite possibly the most revolting orgasm sounds in recorded history.
Embarrassment Quotient: 10/10
Another sure-fire way to convince your neighbors that they’re not safe living next to you.
Physical Attractiveness of Participants: 4/5
Dude is pretty ugly, but at least he’s not enormously fat. That’s worth a point.
Trail of Tearsishness: 7
One minute and fourteen seconds of sheer terror.
Orgasm Bonus: 10
I’d prefer to never have to think about this orgasm ever again. Double bonus.
TOTAL: 80 pts
In honor of R.A. the Rugged Man’s somewhat surprising defeat of hip hop goliaths like Eminem, Biggie, and Dre, we present a factsheet about this interesting man:
- His father was hit up by some Agent Orange in Vietnam
- His brother Maxx was born blind and died at 10
- His sister Dee Ann can’t walk or speak
- He once called out Floyd Mayweather Jr. for dodging big fights
He’s also extremely productive outside of music: he’s written dozens of articles, a book about boxing, and three screenplays. He’s currently directing a (presumably moving) documentary about his family.
So now in addition to feeling filthy, you also feel bad about your lack of accomplishments relative to such a disgusting being. Are you glad you read this post? I’m off to take a 35 minute shower now (I don’t have a real job!!!)