Our best posts
- Kanye West Is Not A Jackass
- IllumiNOT-Me: 10 Ways Rappers Deny Being in the Illuminati
- From Art Basel to Art Yeezy: Kanye's "New Slaves" Projections as Contemporary Art
- Top 50 Songs of 2013 // January - June
- Slap Genius: Hip Hop's Best Slaps
- When Hip Hop Goes to Court: Rap Lawsuits and Music Law
- Why No One Has Killed Your Favorite Rapper
- Trap Geniuses: Why Selling Rap is like Selling Crack
- The Rapper's Flow Encyclopedia
- 100 Most Upvoted Annotations
- The Beastie Chronicles — I
- Verse to Verse: Arcade Fire
- Top 10 Television Theme Songs
- Verse to Verse: Jay-Z
- Verse to Verse: Kanye West
- Rap Genius Presents: The Top 100 Rap Songs of 2012
- Scarface: The Holy Bible of Rap Music
- Great Expectations: The RapGenius Guide to Rap Albums in 2013
- The Personification of Hip-Hop
- NEW VIDEO from the latest verified rapper on Rap Genius: 50 Cent
- NAS INTERVIEW: why Nas wants to explain his own lyrics on Rap Genius
- Rappers Crying
- Showing Our Poetry Love
- Life is Good's Future Impact
- GODFATHERS OF RAP GENIUS: Ben Horowitz Interviews Steve Stoute
- Rap Genius Explanation Competition
- The Top 5 People Rappers Reference
- RapGenius Ranks the First Half of 2012
- Hannibal Buress: First Comedian Verified on Rap Genius
- Bricks to Billboard, Grams to Grammys: Rap Genius' Top 25 Jay-Z Verses
- What Does Trust Mean in the Rap Game?
- RGU Lesson Two: Me and the Devil Blues
- Who's this new Bada$$ kid???: A UK Perspective
- A$AP ROCKY INTERVIEW: Maboo v. Nardwuar
- RGU Lesson One: The Signifyin' Monkey
- Bragging in Hip Hop
- Professor Rapper: 7 Uncommon Black History Facts as Told by Kendrick Lamar
- Rap Genius goes Inside the Lines with Mac Miller
- An Open Letter from Donald Glover
- Drake Says He's The First Person To Successfully Rap And Sing. Here's why he's wrong.
- Rap Genius Nas interview PREVIEW
- Rap Genius Interviews B.o.B.
- Rap vs. Ronald Reagan
- Operation Free Earl
- Interview With B Horowitz: RG Verified Blogger
- Are the fans getting more ignorant?
- Rap Genius of the Month: Big Ghostfase
- Top 100 Rap Songs of 2011
- SUBJECT: Jones, Russel Tyrone
- Why There Will Never be a 'GOAT' in Hip-Hop: An Extensive Analysis
- 30 Rock: On Gunplay and 2Chainz
- The Top 10 Mixtapes of 2011
- What to Expect from Rap Albums in 2012: The RapGenius Guide to Listening Safely in a Hype-Cycled Universe
- The Direction of Hip-Hop
- Machine Gun Kelly Inside the Lines
- Rappers' Obsession with Jewish Culture
- Dear Shyne, Ask Yourself: 'What Is A Classic Album?' Ya Bish!
- My Philosophy on Socrates References in Rap
- Five Tips For Unsigned Rappers
- R.A THE RUGGED MAN AND EMINEM: BEEF, OR NO BEEF?
- Is The Rap Game Pretentious?
- Stereo IQ's Top Albums of 2012
- The Navy Seal Who Killed Osama bin Laden loves That "Red Nation" Track MTV Banned
- Is Pete Rock's Disappointment Justified?
- The Recent History Of Mixtape Trolling
- Retrospect for Lu: One Year Later...
- Rap Genius Political Appointees 2012
- You Can't Rap, But You Can Make A Song
- "Triple Beam Dreams": A Reinvigoration of Tradition
- "Six Minutes, Slim Shady, You're On"
- WTF is a Basquiat?
- Rap Geniuses of the Month: Kembe X / Alex Wiley
- Freak Wit It - The Five Greatest Censored Versions of Hip Hop Songs
- Inside the Rappers Studio: A Witty Nicki Minaj?
- Top 10 Lines From Drake's "Take Care"
- Black Star: Let's ALL Get Down!
- Fuck You; Pay Me (By Not Buying My Music)
- All in the Name of P***Y: 7 Women Who Made Fresh Beef Into Poison Meat
- Can’t Wait To Be King: If J. Cole Really Were Simba
- Don’t Become a Rapper If: A Checklist
- The Many Nicknames of Lil Wayne
- Which Throne are You Watching?
- Is it right to hate fame?
- 10 Last-Minute Christmas Gift Ideas For The Hip Hop/Music Lover
- Lupe Fiasco: The Proust of Rap
- Kill Whitey: Top 10 Corporate Greed Rap Lyrics
- Lupe Fiasco's Food & Liquor: All the Lyrics Explained
- Introducing the Rap Map™ - your guide through the gangsta terrain of the planet
- Rappers: They're Just Like Us!
- Hella Based: The Many Faces of Lil B
- The Five Nastiest, Most Explicit Sex Scenes in Rap History
- Wax: From YouTube To Def Jam
- My Kingdom For A Platinum Football Field
- MCA Keeps Rocking in the Afterlife
- Eminem's Infinite Explained
- ALL of Tyler, The Creator's "Bastard" Explicado
- That Shit Cray: Top Ten Meme Lines of the Year Thus Far
- I Think I'm Turning Japanese: Rap's Infatuation With Benihana
- Big Sean's "Finally Famous"
- Eatbox: rappers eat pussy sometimes, too
- Tyler gets pizzunked
- Track-by-Track Guide to Kanye West's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
- Joey Bada$$ & Kendrick Lamar: This Generation’s Biggie & Pac? : A UK Perspective
- THE HISTORY OF HIP HOP (as told by Rap Genius)
- Tyler the Creator - Goblin
- Wale: The Antithesis of J. Cole
- Common: "A Letter To The Law" Video Breakdown
- Liquid Swords: Rap Genius on the Rap Genius
- Bad Meets Evil Hell: The Sequel Lyrics
- Rappers and the Alphabet: A Romance on the D.L.
- Top 25 Rap Albums of 2011
- Lil Wayne Carter 4 Cover
- Rap Genius in the OED
- Rap Genius Watch The Throne Cover
- An Intro to Break Beats
- 2011's Best Twitter Moments
- Big Sean is Finally Famous...boiiiii
- Interview With Jay-Z's Financial Biographer: Rap Genius Editor SnoopZoggyZogg
- Raponomics: Top Ten Foreign Currency References Of All Time
- Rage Against the Machine: Rap, Rock and Revolution
- Curren$y "Covert Coup": All The Lyrics Explained
- The Many Nicknames of Tyler, the Creator
- Frank Ocean Nostalgia Ultra - all the lyrics explained
- Belief in Based God
- One Love. Elzhi's "Elmatic"
- Tyler, The Creator vs. Woody Allen
- ENTER THE WU: 36 Chambers
- Notes on "Ready To Die"
- International Underground: Hip Hop as Global Rebel Music
- Rap Genius LLP: A NEW Legal Service for the Rap Community
- Excerpt: They call me Jay Electronica
- Al Qaeda / Taliban rap paper plate awards: a discussion of Jihadi references in rap lyrics
- Curren$y's Weekend At Burnie's Syncs With The Film
- "These n*ggas be mad -- that's why they stay hating" : Thoughts on V-Nasty
- "Don't Ask Me How": The Elusive TRIPLE Entendre in Hip-Hop
- We Found Earl!
- Lupe Fiasco's LASERS
- M-m-m-maybach Music
- A Modest Proposal: Why those white-bread, hella suburban rappers matter
- Interview: Vince Staples
- Tyler the Creator: Tron Cat
- Gil Scott Heron - Father of Rap
- Donald Glover Interview: "What the fuck is a Childish Gambino?"
- Adrien Brody Reciting 10 Crack Commandments
- Bad Meets Sequel?
- Subliminal Satanic Messages in Jay-Z
- An Open Letter Regarding OFWGKTA (Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All)
- Most commonly misheard rap lines
- On "Blue Slide Park": A Review of Moderate Proportions
- The Classic Yo! MTV Raps Returns, One Night Only!
- Cadence & Flow -- A Study in MMG
- Hip-Hop's TECHNOlogic Revolution
- Nas, Illmatic: All the lyrics to every song explained
- RAP GENIUS EXCLUSIVE: Despot reveals a supergroup and gives his fans a SPECIAL MESSAGE!
- Jay-Z: "Rap Is Poetry"
- Pass Through, Ghost-like: A Multi Before I Die Mixtape
- XV Reasons Why XV's The Next Big Thing
- Kanye & Pharrell at Design in Miami: Breaking Down Understanding and Rap Genius
- Kanye in Paris
- Crooked I Decodes Crooked I
- Kendrick Lamar - #Section.80
- Religion in Hip Hop: A RapGenius Overview
- Wiz Khalifa: probably fucked your bitch
- Rhyming Words with Themselves, sort of: Top Ten Homophone Rhymes of All Time
- "Tastes like Swag": Cooking with Lil B (Part1: Wonton Soup)
- Nas interview PREVIEW
- Dominic Strauss Khan & Ghostface
- Jay-Z vs. RapGenius.com: Who's Better at Decoding Jay-Z's Lyrics?
- Fabolous "I'm Raw": A Close Reading
- Dre - Is Detox coming?
- Thank You Bouillabased God
- V-Nasty Saying The "N-Word"
- RAP GENIUS EXCLUSIVE: Nicki Minaj's Titty
- Lil B "Charlie Sheen" music video breakdown
- Curren$y Interview With DDS
- "Yonkers" Video Breakdown
- StereoIQ Lines of the Week: July 30-August 7
- "Well I Guess, This Is My Dissertation" - Notes on Graduation
- DIY: Turning the RG shirt into an RG Lady-Tee
- Virginia's Finest: Intalek Interview
- "Well I guess, this is my dissertation"- Graduation: Decoded
- I Love Hip-hop, But...Part I
- Interview with producer and OFWGKTA affiliate BrandenBeatBoy
- ALL the lyrics to Kanye West's "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" Explained
- Rap Genius of the Month: Don Trip
- Eminem, Recovery: ALL the lyrics to EVERY song explained!
- Psychiatrist Advises Degenerate Geniuses to "Check Your Head"
- All of the Lights: Seizure-tastic
- RIP Biggie Smalls (the Rap Genius)
- Pusha's "Fear of God" Mixtape: Don't Be Scurred
- Cole Summer Saga Continues..
- Hell: The Sequel
- Congressman Tweets Dickpic: Inspired by Kanye? Or Mannie Fresh? Who knows?
- Woman's work: transporting drugs for rappers
- Fabolous SOUL Tape
- Rap Genius on German MTV!
- "Don't Wanna Go Home" lyrics – Jason DeRulo
- Hip-hop Superbowl: Black and Yellow vs Green and Yellow
- "Empire State of Mind" video breakdown
- Nicki Minaj Pink Friday: ALL the lyrics to EVERY song decoded
- Osama Got Popped..
- Lupe Fiasco's "Words I Never Said" Music Video
- Rappers: Suckered by Obama's Charm, Just Like the Rest of Us...
- Jay-Z on Biting Biggie's Rhymes
- RIP Macho Mane - Wrestler, Rapper, Baller
- Drake, Thank Me Later: ALL the lyrics to EVERY song explained
- Lil Wayne Explains Lil Wayne
- Hip Hop & Islam: The Sacred Nexus
- Does Bruno Mars have a space in hip hop?
- Slaughterhouse tells RG what they really think about Black Hippy
- Introducing RapMetrics™: The Birth of Statistical Analysis of Rap Lyrics
- LUPE FIASCO EXCLUSIVE world premiere: Explore Lamborghini Angels
- LUPE IS HERE
- BIG BOI NOW VERIFIED ON RG!
- EXCLUSIVE Lyrics and More From Skyzoo's New *A Dream Deferred* -- UPDATED!!
- What Does Common Think About Rap Genius?
- 2012 BET Cyphers Lyrics: Who spit fire?
- Grand Theft Audio: The Music of San Andreas
- The Importance of Music Education
- big boi RG fan contest: are you big's rap genius?
- Celebrating Common: 20 years of verified explanations, pt. 1
- MEEK MILL EXCLUSIVE WORLD PREMIERE: Maybach curtains
- Ne-Yo is Now verified!
- Dreadlocks. Rasta?
- The Top Ten Verses of 2011
- Blog fam Interview: AFH - Kendrick Lamar "GRIT"
- Celebrating Common: 20 years of verified explanations, pt. 2
- big boi exclusive: new outkast next?
- Verified Artist Lushlife is hosting an RG COmpetition
- Joey Bada$$ new single "Unorthodox"
- "Can't Knock The Hustle": How Jay-Z Came Up on Ace of Spades
- "I Got More at Stake Than Philly": Reasonable Doubt decoded
- RANCH RECAP: RG at SXSW part 1
- Rap Genius x BET: Video Breakdown of Stalley's "Fountain of Youth"
- Woman sleeps with Nas, Jay-Z, and Allen Iverson; reveals penis secrets
- Jay-Z, Eminem, and "Renegade": Who Killed Whom?
- Lulu's son shine: What is Jay-Z talking about in "A Star is Born"?
- Rap Genius University: Rhyme Types
- The Fine Art of the Name Drop: From Pac to R.A.
- News Genius Lines of the Week, 05/03/2013
- Kush and Corinthians: Religious Contradictions in Hip Hop
- RIP Big Pun
- The Honors English Rap Genius Challenge - CONTEST RULES
- News Genius Quotes of the Week, 05/10/2013
- Skylar Grey x RG x Gigg "Final Warning" Verse Contest
- Roots, How I Got Over: ALL the lyrics to EVERY song explained!
- Tyler the Creator & Odd Future on Tim Westwood
- Goblin L.A. Concert
- Lil Wayne Carter IV Release Date
- Big K.R.I.T. booed at Highline Ballroom
- Odd Future Is The New Beatles
- Thurnis Haley: Really Into Golf
- Lupe Fiasco's Long-Awaited Lasers...Cover Art
- "Dreams Money Can Buy" by Drake
- "Return Of Simba" by J. Cole
- FREESTYLE BATTLE: Lupe Fiasco vs. Bill O'Reilly
- Annals of the Rap Orientalist: Talk of Money in Rap
- "Acura Integurl" by Frank Ocean
- "She Wanna Have My Baby" by The Game
- Kendrick Lamar "Hiii Power" Music Video Breakdown
- "Marvins Room" by Drake
- Lil Wayne and Birdman's Notorious K.I.S.S.
- "Everywhere I Go" by 2Pac
- "Tree" - Kid Cudi & Wiz Khalifa
- "Loud Noises" by Bad Meets Evil
- 2Pac on Intellectual Property
- "Ronald Reagan Era" by Kendrick Lamar
- Detox - July 26 Release Date?
- Lil Wayne: "Dear Anne" Lyrics Explicado..
- "Her Room" by Teyana Taylor
- Prodigy's Book: The Anti-Decoded
- Interview - Indie Artist "b.a.sick"
- Obama sings "Let's Stay Together"
- MO Purp please! New music from Alex Wiley, Kembe X and Chance the Rapper
- Hip Hop's Hero's Hubris?: RG Introduces Asaad
- Lupe Fiasco (and Big Sean) - "Wait for Me"
- Drake Interview
- Lyrics to Tyga's Well Done 2 Mixtape
- Norwegian Mass Murderer Hates Hip-hop
- The Bullitts X Jay Electronica MOOVIE
- "I'm On One" lyrics – Tyga
- "Oh My Remix" lyrics – DJ Drama
- Hipster Girl Raps "Look At Me Now"
- Lil B album to be called "I'm Gay"
- Odd Future in Germany
- MeLo-X = Sade + The Weeknd
- J Cole Breaks Down His Album Title
- 420 NEWS: Kid Cudi quits quitting weed
- Soulja Boy: The Movie (Trailer)
- "Trouble on My Mind" lyrics – Pusha T
- Artist in Residence: Black Cobain says farewell
- "I'm On One Freestyle" lyrics – Chamillionaire
- What's Wrong With John Galliano?
- Tyler The Creator Bonds With Tim Westwood
- Oh Mercy Me: New Music & An Artist to Watch
- "Uncle Otis" lyrics – The Game
- Consequence's "Pusha T Diss"
- Frank Ocean on "Watch The Throne".. Good Move? Bad Move?
- Rap Genius Reviews Dreams and Nightmares
- Jetlifer SinnersRemorse Reviews Curren$y's Priest Andretti
- Nardwuar Interviews Casey Veggies
- Top 10 Whistleblowers
- MJ Faded Way: Perfect
- Big Sean Arrested
- Artist in Residence: Black Cobain spits a fire freestyle
- Wiz Khalifa x Curren$y x Big Sean = STONER MIXTAPE OF THE CENTURY
- Cam'ron Threatens iTunes
- Carter IV Preview: Lil Wayne rolling with a cougar
- Tat My Name On You So I Know It's Real
- Black Hippy Interview
- Watch The Throne (Snippets)
- Birdman Forbes Interview
- NEW MUSIC: "Hotel" by NRK (Nobody Really Knows)
- Watch The Based
- ALL of the "All of the Lights"
- In the Zone: Jay-Z and Kanye West Live at Bank Atlantic Center
- EARL IS FREE!
- "Words I Never Said": Lupe Fiasco's Anthem for the Egyptian Revolution?
- Rap Genius Editor Teaches Kreayshawn Makeup Techniques
- INSIDE GAME: The Making of Martians vs Goblins
- Rap Genius of the Month: Touré
- Kreayshawn's Ballinest Fan? Drake
- A$AP FERGENSTEIN: on the origins of "A$AP"
- "Watch The Throne" Preview
- Ambition 2: BEHIND THE SCENES
- J Cole on How Jay-Z REALLY Feels About "Cole World: A Sideline Story"
- Wiz & Amber sitting in a tree.. T - A - T - T - O - O - I -N -G
- Game's track-by-track breakdown of the Red Album
- Jay-Z 101 at Georgetown University
- Young Dr. Dre on TV!
- Drake care...
- Lil B's "I'm Gay"
- #Ambition (cover)
- Freddie Gibbs: Cold Day In Hell Cover
- BEEF: Fox News vs. Jon Stewart (& Common)
- Young Jeezy's TM103: Hustlerz Ambition Review
- Poll: What are the best "fuck songs" / "love songs" in rap music?
- Siri vs Biggie
- Bad Meets Evil on Fuse TV at Bonnaroo
- IT'S OFFICIAL: Cyhi is an Otis Fan
- N***AWATCH 2011: V-Nasty Calls A Black Man "N***a" In A Fight
- Mac Miller "Blue Slide Park" Tracklist
- Q: what will be this year's MOST MEME Halloween costume?
- MMG loves lyrics just like RG
- RUH ROH: Tyler the Creator Arrested (Again)
- NEW VIDEO: Lupe Fiasco's "Bitch Bad"
- RG RANCH SXSW RECAP (part 2)
- Eminem vs. Weezy: Who's the King of these rude, ludicrous, lucrative lyrics?
- Lil Wayne on Roman's Revenge 2.0: Only One Verse?
- Introducing the Rap Genius Artist in Residence: The Black Cobain Experience
- 13 YEAR OLD KENDRICK LAMAR WISHES HE HAD RAP GENIUS
- TDE on Tour & Too funny
- Wale Attention Deficit: DECODED
- The Game R.E.D. Album Preview
- Southern Boys Collide: Big KRIT & Yelawolf collaboration coming soon
- Rap Genius Interview: Adam Bradley, editor of the Yale Anthology of Rap
- Rap Hoods - Hampton Roads, Virginia
- Big K.R.I.T. goes live from the underground and gets verified with RapGenius
- Lupe is a rap god but also human
- ras kass keeps it raw
- What is Wayne? The Artist Lives
- New Freshness: Urbana Poppin' Champaign (UPC)
- Ab-Soul Drawing Contest on Rap Genius?!
- Monday Morning with the BRKF$T Club
- Rhyme Spotters: Twinkies
- RIP KING CAPITAL STEEZ
- Artist in Residence: The Confessional, Day One
- Common talks LUV on Rap Genius - Live Ustream!
- first ever freestyled verified explanation (don't ask me how)
- Lupe Fiasco Exclusive world premiere: breaking down "bitch bad"
- Ras Kass Behind the Lines with Rap Genius
- Behind the Bars with RiFF RaFF, part 1
- Behind the Bars with Riff Raff, part 2 (prepare to be enlightened)
- The 7 Stages of Yeezus: From "Through the Wire" to "I Am a God"
- Was Slug the O.G. Drake?
- Why Kanye Chose No Album Artwork
- Tyler Arrested In L.A.
- Young and Beautiful: The Anomaly That is Lana Del Rey
- "Get it?" Why do rappers explain their own lines in the Age of Rap Genius?
- News Genius Quotes of the Week, 05/17/2013
- Either Kanye and Ghostface both sleep head to toe with their respective cousins, or Kanye is biting
- The 5 degrees of decadence in "Fashion Rap"
- Honors English Lyrics Challenge Coming Soon - Sneak Peak
- Artist in Residence: Making of "The Recipe" freestyle w/ Black Cobain
- TV Night at Cam's
Jay-Z is releasing a book “decoding” his own rap lyrics on Tuesday. As a rap-lyrics-explaining website, we’re naturally quite interested in what Jay has to say (I’ve already pre-ordered my copy on Amazon..)
Although the book will definitely be a handy tray for rolling joints, there’s a reason books are headed towards extinction. Books are static. (They “Never Change”!) Once written, books are hard to update or search..
Sure, Jay rapped the songs — he has the sickest flow. But can he really explain them as well as the Rap Genius hive-mind?
If Jay slips up and explains something incorrectly (it’s possible!), can the entire internet jump in and comment on his book, letting him know he got it wrong?
Does Jay-Z’s book also explain all the songs referred to/bitten in his lyrics?
Perhaps most important: can Jay-Z add links/cute pics at his whimsy?
We’re talking Kasparov vs. Big Muthafuckin Blue..
JAY: you should concentrate on producing the flow.. let Rap Genius explain it for you!
OR — if you’re down — visit Rap Genius, get an account, and explain another rapper’s flow (maybe Memphis Bleek?)
In any case, here are ALL 30 of the tracks Jay explains in Decoded.. explained by the Rap Genius community.
ALL THE SONGS IN THE BOOK "DECODED", DECODED BY RAP GENIUS (click the orange lyrics for explanations)
Leave a comment if we made a mistake and feel free to add any interesting explanations we left out.
Can I Live
Public Service Announcement
Early This Mornin
Coming of Age
Coming of Age 2 (da sequel)
Streets Is Watching
Operation Corporate Takeover
Moment of Clarity
My First Song
Young Gifted & Black
Hell Yeah (Pimp the System)
This Life Forever
Meet The Parents
Where I’m From
My President is Black
This Can’t Be Life
Soon You’ll Understand
WE’RE NOT STOPPING…(we don’t know how to stop)
HERE ARE 68 MORE JAY-Z SONGS FULLY EXPLAINED BY RAP GENIUS! (along with the 1100 non-Jay-Z songs we've explained..) (click!)
Light Up Remix
Girls, Girls, Girls
Money, Cash, Hoes
Go Crazy (Remix)
Put On (Remix)
Welcome to New York City
What We Do
Brooklyn (Go Hard)
Can’t Knock The Hustle
D.O.A. (Death of Auto-Tune)
Dead Presidents II
Dirt Off Your Shoulder
Empire State of Mind
Friend or Foe
Hard Knock Life (Ghetto Anthem)
Heart Of The City (Ain’t No Love)
It’s Hot (Some Like It Hot)
It’s Like That
A Million and One Questions (DJ Premier Remix)
Miss You (Remix)
Politics As Usual
Roc Boys (And The Winner Is)…
The Ruler’s Back
Venus vs. Mars
A Week Ago
What More Can I Say
What We Talkin' About
Can I Get A…
The Watcher 2
A Star Is Born
Run This Town
Hello Brooklyn 2.0
On To The Next One
Real As It Gets
Diamonds From Sierra Leone (Remix)
Never Let Me Down
I Love The Dough
Guess Who’s Back
Swagga Like Us
IF YOU KNOW JAY-Z’S MUSIC, HERE’S A LIST OF WORKS IN PROGRESS YOU CAN HELP EXPLAIN (we’ll even let Jay himself work on these..)
Blueprint (Momma Loves Me)
Can I Live II
Can’t Knock the Hustle (Remix)
In My Lifetime
Rap Game Crack Game
Show Me What You Got
Super Ugly Freestyle
U Don’t Know
You Must Love Me
Ain’t No Nigga
Nigga What Nigga Who
Bring It On
Best Of Me (Remix)
Excuse Me Miss
Dig A Hole
Flashing Lights (Remix)
I Do it for Hip Hop
What You Want
Get By (remix)
In My Lifetime (Remix)