Rap Genius Copyright Policy
Rap Genius™ may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable or terminate the accounts of Users who infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Rap Genius or others in connection with the Website.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice
If you believe that your work has been displayed on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your copyright rights have otherwise been violated in connection with the Service, please provide Rap Genius’ Copyright Agent with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website, with enough detail that we may find it on the Website;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
The contact information for Rap Genius’ Agent for Notice of claims is as follows:
Copyright Agent, Genius Media Group, Inc
184 Kent Ave, #C701
Brooklyn NY 11249
Phone: (513) 436-4879
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that, due to security concerns, attachments cannot be accepted. Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed.
Please see our Terms of Service for counter-notice procedures and policies.