OFF TOPIC: things you do you think nobody else does.

ill just start er off by breaking the “awkwardness barrier”. when i take a dump at home, i take my pants completly off. feels soooo much better tbh then keeping your pants on when your “dropping the kids off at the pool”

November 7th, 2012

I fall asleep listening to episodes or Roseanne

November 7th, 2012

of Roseanne*

fuckin typos

November 7th, 2012

Every time I see someone texting with their head down and walking down the hallway, I have this strong urge to body check them. It takes a lot of will power just to resist it and frustrates me to hell that I have to resist this urge.

November 7th, 2012
Skizza306's photo

pants off is by far the best way to shit

November 7th, 2012

^^^ this man knows whats up.

November 7th, 2012
MyNamesCody's photo

sometimes I begin flushing as I’m still peeing (just recently started doing this)

November 7th, 2012
Smooth24's photo

Sometimes you gotta take the shirt off too.

I’ve never taken a shit in public lol and I never have to. I think my body is just trained after 18 years to only shit at home.

I’ve said too much bye

November 7th, 2012

I don’t like to shit with my pants off to often cuz it makes me feel like I’m in Animal House

November 7th, 2012

I brush my teeth in the shower, saves a lot of time

November 7th, 2012
ashtag2's photo

Continuing the shitting theme, I wipe standing up.

November 7th, 2012

SPEAKING OF SHOWER, i dry off in the shower, like with the water off obviously, but i dry off in the shower since its soo much warmer and then its not so fricken cold when you get out.

November 7th, 2012

I thought everyone wiped standing up!

November 7th, 2012
ashtag2's photo

I thought you were supposed to dry off in the shower?

November 7th, 2012

WHAT?!?!?!?! :O i felt soo amazing when i figured out i should just dry off in the shower. now im a little dissapointed.. :(

November 7th, 2012