FckEmWeBall

L-Kwon's photo

With fifteen minutes left, is anyone really anticipating this release? I was a big B.O.B fan for a while, but he kinda just got lost in the sauce, now I couldn’t really care less about this, you?

November 15th, 2012

I gotta be honest… B.O.B. isn’t the worst, but i really don’t give a fuck. I feel like his tapes are solid but just not that entertaining. there’s never any replay value for me.

November 15th, 2012
AngelEyes's photo

tbh I’m not gonna listen to it unless it comes out to be great. I got a lot of other average tapes to listen to

November 15th, 2012
CLAXP's photo

I liked EPIC so I’m giving this a shot. currently downloading and playing strange clouds as i type this.

November 15th, 2012
ScopeY's photo

November 15th, 2012
BennySwans's photo

I don’t really like it so far. im on track 11 so far and only 3 tracks have survived.

Recycling bin material tbh

November 15th, 2012
Massology's photo

is this a serious post?

November 15th, 2012

B.o.B is too pop. He was one of those guys with Cole, Wale, and such who I thought were taking over Hip-Hop, but he’s always making pop songs, and KRIT has pretty much surpassed him in the running for King of the South.

November 16th, 2012

It’s out now. Just by listening to a couple of the livestreams B.o.B tweeted, I don’t really like it that much.

Any No Genre fans? :D

November 16th, 2012