Skulls! New Album by Lupe fiasco

we all know lupe fiasco has changed over the year
Some say hes changed or flopped or whatever i think hes just trying to have a bigger aduience and thus being forced to do songs by atlantic records that are more pop friendly

but anyways lupe has confirmed skulls his next album after food and liquer the great american rap album part 2 comes out

hes said itl have some of his favorite perfect songs such as form follows function double burger with cheese

its yet to be seen whether or not this is just lupe is being serios but if this is true we could have two albums before he retired and then un retires lol

what are your thoughts??
my opinion i love his past album that just came out only 3 bad misses

November 16th, 2012
Stelio's photo

yay

November 16th, 2012

Lupe sux and will tis album

November 16th, 2012

how does lupe suck hmmm

November 16th, 2012

He has no flow and sux

November 16th, 2012

F & L 2 pt. 1 was aight but definitely not up to par with F & L or The Cool. The tracks were solid but I can’t say that any of them touched me like “Streets On Fire” or “Hurt Me Soul”. That being said let’s wait and see what Lu has in store for us with these next two LPs.

November 16th, 2012

ya ligersword i agree. however he still has the flow i actualy think hes gotten better with his word play and thoughts
Like unforgivable youth was one of his best stories
but i do agree lets seee whats next

November 16th, 2012

Is Skulls the album he wants to do with Soundtrack and all the producers he use to work with that gave him good beats? If so I’m definitely excited. Though I feel he’s degraded in delivery and artistry in favor of getting his point across, I’ll always give him a chance. The idea of him on good beats makes me want this more than part 2 tbh

November 16th, 2012
Jams301's photo

album of the year

November 16th, 2012

ya from what i hear its his album itl be like a end of career album
Lets hope atlantic records doesnt try to mess it up
im ready for fnl2 though
like i realy think it could have more meaning maybe some thoughts on the past election lol

November 16th, 2012
Massology's photo

not even looking forward to it

November 16th, 2012