Let's rename Game D-Jayceon Khaled; JESUS PIECE TRACKLIST

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.21852/title.game-jesus-piece-tracklist-cover-art

Only 1 feature-less track and either 3 or 4 rap feature-less tracks… what do y'all think?

November 17th, 2012
Garginator's photo

Fake

Not enough features

November 17th, 2012

Idk man, HipHopDX is usually pretty reliable. I sure as fuck hope so though.

November 17th, 2012
Garginator's photo

Joke

————–>

Your head

November 17th, 2012

its not even fucking funny anymore, and yes I’m trolled. I love Game too goddamn much, man does game ever stop to fucking wonder why documentary sold 586,000 right out the gate, and R.E.D got about 1/6th of that? For christ sake Game is one of the most vicious Mc’s of all time. I want to hear GAME not motherfucking 2chainz, or pusha T , or Officer Ross, fuck man.

Jesus Piece will be lucky to push 80K out the gate & I was considering buying it to be truthfully honest, Cause i bought Nas’s last Def Jam album, and i figured with all the work Game has put out over the years he would leave interscope with a nice quality exit. But nah no way i can be convinced into buying this mainstream trash. I’m sure Game will kill every fucking verse he’s on just like he always has, but when less than 40% of your album is you rapping the fuck am i gonna do with that?

Tl;DR YES IM FUCKING MAD

November 17th, 2012

That last track though. LOL

November 17th, 2012
TedX's photo

Game is turning into Khaled

November 17th, 2012
white_boy's photo

Congratulations Game, you have rustled my jimmies…you mother fucker…

November 17th, 2012
Woden's photo

game’s bipolar bullshit fucks with his confidence to be solo

November 17th, 2012
FrankieIII's photo

It’s only 12 tracks and a bonus, though. He’s obviously just trying to get this one out the way so he can get a new deal. He mentioned going independent but that’s unlikely. If he signs to MMG or Cash Money my jimmies will be beyond rustled.

He doesn’t even need to do that.

November 17th, 2012
ScopeY's photo

Game said Scarface would be on it though.

November 17th, 2012
Grub's photo

Good move on Games' part, putting Big Sean, Chris Brown, Tyga, Wiz Khalifa, Lil Wayne, 2 Chainz & Rick Ross on his album almost guarantees that it will be heard.

Game’s insecurity fucks with his confidence to do a solo track, probably scared that 50 and Shyne will laugh at his ass when his album flops (not saying 50 and shynes' album wont flop lmao).

November 17th, 2012

I only liked two tracks off the last album. This is sad to see as the cover will be the exact opposite of what will be on the album. Pusha T will kill his feature verse at least. Ricky showed he can still go hard. What a shame.

November 17th, 2012

That Celebration track ain’t even half bad doe

November 17th, 2012
Mitha's photo

Should have scrapped this version of Celebration and put the one with Bone Thugs.

November 17th, 2012