Earl Sweatshirt - "Chum" video released and announces album title, "Doris." Hmmm...

jvk93's photo

“This albums called Doris.” — Earl himself on Twitter.

Interesting name, what do you think it stems from? Do you think he’s just playing with his followers? It’s hard to tell, but time will, and I’ll bet it will be sooner rather than later.

https://twitter.com/earlxsweat/status/276090337477394434

This video is rather eerie, in an enjoyable way, as I would expect from him after his first video…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCbWLSZrZfw#!

December 4th, 2012

God i have been waiting too many seconds, minutes, hrs, days, weeks, months, years for Earl’s debut.

Friend sent me this yesterday, i was kind of hoping it was the precursor for his next project, but since i hadn’t heard any official news of an earl sweatshirt project, i figured he was just releasing a single (like Los / Mac Miller, etc) do from time to time to keep the streets satisfied.

“Man I’m dumb hyped, My god if 2013 sees Fabolous drop an album, J Cole drop his sophmore, & Earl & Papooe drop their freshman album you can say R.I.P to the 2012 rap LOL

December 4th, 2012
Sketch's photo

pretty lame album title but its gonna be a dope album for sure

December 4th, 2012

He’ll prolly change it again tb3hunna

December 4th, 2012
jvk93's photo

I wouldn’t care if he changed it ten times, I’ll be listening regardless. I can’t wait.

I wonder what kind of features the album will have; not that it’s detrimental, but it’s just rather intriguing

December 4th, 2012

very excited, this song shows earls true potential and it’s a cool video too

December 4th, 2012

I’m glad a videos finally out. Been jamming for a few weeks now.

December 5th, 2012
Cabose's photo

I never thought Earl could be so creative, but he’s showing me otherwise.

December 5th, 2012
Mike_B's photo

The video’s alright. I don’t wanna sound like a dick, but it looks kinda cheaply made, somewhat amateurish. I like how it fits the dark vibe of the song, definitely enhances it.
The stuff Earl’s been releasing has been getting better and better since he’s come back from Samoa. Whenever his album comes out, should be a treat to listen to.

December 5th, 2012

Damn, the nigga Earl has a VEVO channel now?

December 5th, 2012
Beanhead's photo

pause at 2:29- Jay Z lookalike? But seriously, great video- great song.

December 5th, 2012