Big L and his killer in the same photo

Smooth24's photo

Damn..just came across this. The guy on the far right is the killer, he left Harlem after the Police let him go and nobody ever heard from him again. Or so they say.

December 12th, 2012
Tribe's photo

Yup, I knew about this, name’s Gerard Woodley

Kinda fucked, they may have been friends or something

December 12th, 2012
Smooth24's photo

I heard they were childhood friends…all because people had beef with L’s brother, who was upstate..so he catches 9 shots to head. It’s not right

December 12th, 2012
Huf's photo

Yeah. No one actually wanted to murk Big L himself, but apparently in the Gangsta World, if you can’t reach the specific target you go for their family members. I don’t understand how anyone could kill their friend though, dark shit.

December 12th, 2012
Huf's photo

The killer looks like a fag too. Kinda looks like a skinny Carlton from Fresh Prince. Fuck him

December 12th, 2012

So….the police know who killed him, they just can’t find him? Is that right?

December 12th, 2012

Big L looking flamboyant as fuck in this photo tho…

R.I.P

December 12th, 2012

How does Big L look at all flamboyant? and why are you looking for those kind of tendencies in people?

December 12th, 2012
Smooth24's photo

Lozo, the guy was taken under custody but then released because of a lack of evidence. It’s one of those things where everybody knows what happened, but the police don’t really care about a rapper getting murdered. The killer just left town, I’m sure to protect himself.

December 12th, 2012
Garginator's photo

why they have to take him away

December 12th, 2012

I’ve heard that it was accidental. They thought it was Big L’s brother and they shot him, not knowing it was Big L himself.
His brother got shot 3 years later

December 12th, 2012
white_boy's photo

If there’s any justice in the world hopefully someone left that guy in a ditch

December 12th, 2012

@Billy_Batts

Flamboyant Entertainment, his clique alongside D.I.T.C, he loved that word, almost hear it in every Big L song. It was his own word for ‘cool’.

December 12th, 2012
Huf's photo

@Smooth24 he didn’t catch 9 shots to the head btw. He was shot on someones doorsteps (I forgot whose, maybe his own) but he was shot in his chest, and during his last moments apparently he was gripping the gate hard and crying. People were crowding around but cats were doing jackshit.

December 12th, 2012

Big L…what a hip hop legend

December 12th, 2012