How To Love (Freestyle Remix)

So I’m fucked up on drugs now and got the balls to post this freestyle remix I did on lil wayne’s hit song how to love. I hate lil wayne but I thought I’d give it a shot… tell me what you think

https://soundcloud.com/slinkjenkins/how-to-love-freestyle-remix

January 3rd, 2013

Just wasn’t feeling it, dawg. Maybe this freestyling thing isn’t for you.

January 3rd, 2013

See this is why I posted about rhyme scemes cus I don’t even feel my own shit and it’s fucked up cus for some reason rapping is all I ever feel like doing

January 3rd, 2013
Cabose's photo

You gotta practice

January 3rd, 2013

I’ve heard this before so why are you telling me this now?

January 3rd, 2013
Cabose's photo

Because action is reinforced by repetition. Listen, I’m just trying to help. Need more help? Right down rhyming words in a notebook and keep back up rhymes in your mind.

January 3rd, 2013

Hey don’t take offence, I’m hearing ya out y'know. Sometimes it’s a good thing. I see where you’re coming from.

January 3rd, 2013

Maybe you shouldn’t do so many drugs?

January 3rd, 2013

Isn’t that what makes music good? lol jk. Srsly I don’t do “so many drugs” I just said that cus I did triple c’s and I feel like an idiot for risking my life for a quick high but that’s just where I’m at y'know? Sorry for clogging up RG I got mad respect for you homies

January 3rd, 2013

not very bright now is it?

January 3rd, 2013

It’s just a phase. Usually brighter. If it lasts too long I might do something a lot dumber then “drugs” so I like to check out RG cus there’s a lot of artists like me on here and a lot of inspiration to be found

January 3rd, 2013

My biggest thing was that you were so off beat, it sounded so weird. I could also barely understand at certain parts. It wasn’t so bad but it could be way better.

January 3rd, 2013

if you were going to ignore the beat why not pick a better instrumental? at least you flowed the whole time but I didn’t understand a lot of it

January 3rd, 2013

not horrible, better than i could do

January 3rd, 2013

Hey that means I’m getting better. beez sucka niggaz hahahaha

January 3rd, 2013