Do you respect mac miller?

AoRizz's photo

Me personally I like mac miller, he’s a good artist, he has endless bars to quote and he makes music that sounds good to my ears. With mixtapes from the jukebox and a totally new kind of style in macadelic he can do any type of beat it seems. But on a level its hard to say I’m a real fan, how do you feel about him?

January 17th, 2013

yes

January 17th, 2013
Alobid's photo

endless bars?

January 17th, 2013
LATPoet's photo

yeah

January 17th, 2013

he’s a horrible rapper that has the same beats and same flow in every single song he makes and uses the same lines

garbage.

January 17th, 2013

@TheTrillHomie examples pls.

January 18th, 2013

No.

January 18th, 2013

@macmillerstan aye i wouldnt know i dont listen to his garbage music

January 18th, 2013

@TheTrillHomie Then how the fuck did you determine that he’s a horrible rapper with “the same beats, flow, and lines”. I’m not sure that’s possible.

January 18th, 2013

@macmillerstan bruh someone told me that, i just tell it how it is

January 18th, 2013
Alobid's photo

Everybody, let’s do this

January 18th, 2013
AoRizz's photo

Before you give your opinion state your favorite rapper, so we can legitimize your statements. And for bars http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WtQua8V-uw and need more proof download, the high life, jukebox, ids and macadelic then rate his lyrics

January 18th, 2013

I respect him. He’s made some good songs

January 18th, 2013

It was probably Manti Teo’s girlfriend that told you that.

January 18th, 2013

So many people just have biased opinion of him. People don’t realize that he’s not just your basic mainstream artist, he’s a insanely creative dude. Yeah his album sucked, but listen to Macadelic to get a true understanding of him.

January 18th, 2013