Inspirational Rap Quotes

We all feel the pain of the daily grind, this thread is for those rap lines that inspire or motivate you to keep going, or one’s that you find particularly profound. I’ll kick it off:

“You gotta play until the end, the only difference between a winner and a loser is a winner plays until he wins” — Big Krit

“working hard may help you maintain to learn to overcome the heart aches and pain” — Inspectah Deck

“fuck what they talking, it aint like life come often, only thing worse than death is a regret filled coffin” — J. Cole

“philosophise this without love we wont exist” — Guru

“I wanted to die, couldn’t nobody save me, now i saved my own self and im on it im famous” — Lil b

April 11th, 2013

Stop dreaming, people who say that are blaspheming. They’re doing nine to five and moaning, and they don’t want you succeeding when they’ve blown it. And your idols — who are they? They too dreamt about their day. Positive steps will see your goals, whether it’s dollars or control, feel the gold — Mike Skinner

April 11th, 2013

Em — “I don’t care if you’re black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you’re nice to me, I’ll be nice to you. Simple as that.”

April 11th, 2013
ManBat's photo

Nobody asked for life to deal us with these bullshit hands we’re dealt
We gotta take these cards ourselves and flip em
Don’t expect no help
-Em

April 11th, 2013
G0D's photo

she got a big boorty so i call her big booty

April 11th, 2013
ManBat's photo

^More than the words themselves it was the way he said it. Em was pretty intense in that song.

April 11th, 2013

“You know your honor, throughout this entire court case you haven’t looked me or my attorney in the eye. It’s obvious you’re not here in search of justice, so therefore there is no point in me asking for a lighter sentence. I don’t care what you do because you’re not respecting us. This is not a court of law. As far as I’m concerned, no justice is being served here, and you still can’t look me in the eye. So I say, do what you wanna do, because I’m not in your hands. I’m in God’s hands.” — Tupac Shakur

April 11th, 2013
lukebbuff's photo

“Weezy keep your head up ,T.I. keep your head head up, Kanye keep your head up and just keep slayin' ‘em”

April 11th, 2013
lukebbuff's photo

^^ Eminem on “Talkin' 2 Myself”

April 11th, 2013