Riff Raff: Living

May 1st, 2013
Mitha's photo

By no means is The Game my favourite rapper but I wish he would do an album without an insane amount of guest appearances.

May 1st, 2013

Nigga I’m bumping this

November 4th, 2013

Mos Def: Takes too long to make albums…
Yeezy: Needs to tone it down a bit…

November 4th, 2013
RyeUs's photo

XV… when is The Kid With The Green Backpack ever gonna come out. He did a 80 song mixtape years ago but a 15 song album can’t be made

November 4th, 2013
twrocks's photo

Eminem- The beats. Enough said.

November 4th, 2013

Drake: Take Care. Nuff said

Gambino:Can be corny at times

Joey: Stop that fucking voice where you sound like you about to have a heart attack (95 till infinity)

Cudi: Release something bruh

Game: You took a huge L when you accepted a chain from Tyga

Tyler: Take yourself more seriously plz

Chance:I really have nothing to say about chance. I tried. I actually like his voice

November 4th, 2013

I forgot about Rocky: Do more collabs plz

November 4th, 2013

Hopsin, not being able to make a song without attempting to insult a rapper so he can feed off of their fame.

Drake, for thinking he can sing.

Tyga, for not ever staying on beat.

Ace Hood, for not rapping on a song solo.

Yo Gotti, always shouting his name like he is a decent rapper knowing damn well he is shit.

November 4th, 2013

Jay-Z and his always saying “uh”. He’s been doing it for a long time, but never as much as recently, and when paired with his less quality lyrics of recent it becomes quite irritating.

November 5th, 2013
Bviley's photo

haaaaaaaaaaaan

November 5th, 2013
Wazz's photo

Eminem- and this is a new problem (atleast i think so correct me if im wrong) i noticed on mmlp2 he would laugh at his own punchlines in a few songs.

November 5th, 2013

@CLOUDS Completely nailed his comment. My thoughts exactly.

November 5th, 2013
Wazz's photo

^ oh and i still wish Mac Miller wouldve used Kendrick as a feature over Lil Wayne on The Question instead of using whoevers material got in first

November 5th, 2013
November 5th, 2013