Mac Miller's album cover. It's pretty sus

Am not sure if he’s trolling, but if he’s not this is following the footsteps of Blue Slide Park. Woat allbum cover
http://www.macmillerofficial.com/

Only reason that I think it might be fake is that he only set it as the background for the page so no one can copy/paste it. Actually there is a second reason, I hate it.

May 9th, 2013

Seems like the type of shit Mac Miller would do TBH. It’s pretty funny I kinda fuck with it.

May 9th, 2013

I kinda don’t wanna look at Mac Miller naked whenever I listen to his album.

May 9th, 2013

Why can’t Macklemore do this, that niggas always wearing clothes?

May 9th, 2013
M1C's photo

man fuck corny rappers

May 9th, 2013

“man fuck corny rappers”

thas some real shit there
May 9th, 2013

It’s funny how the Mac fans hate it. Then again I wouldn’t like to see my favorite rapper naked.(Sorry Kanye)

May 9th, 2013

This is very sus but also fucking hilarious. Wouldn’t be surprised if its real

May 9th, 2013

Maybe he is portraying Adam and Eve. The apple like the devil gave Eve. I ain’t Christian but I know my shit. I think that might be it. Before Eve bit into the apple there was no sin. Afterwards there was and they were kicked out of the garden of eden. Eve and Adam were both naked before and didn’t care because they didn’t know any better. Afterwards they had knowledge after biting the that it was odd. Maybe he is saying in the album he is gonna bite the apple. I don’t know but that’s my theroy. And I think this album will suprise you. SDS was really good.

May 9th, 2013

He should’ve just put Ariana Grande naked on the cover.

May 9th, 2013
Tribe's photo

May 9th, 2013
Notatroll's photo

As soon as naked Mac popped up my computer froze. With my little brother right behind me.

May 9th, 2013
Notatroll's photo

(although I expect it to be worse than ONIFC)

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool

May 9th, 2013

So, according to the Adam and Eve theory, he’s going to sell out?

May 9th, 2013

No I think it’s very artistic. You’ve just got think for a minute about it. At first I thought it was a joke, but then it hit me. Do I like a naked man on a cover of an album? No. But I like the idea behind it(If my theroy’s correct). Just shows how smart he is

May 9th, 2013