Shady vs. Rock-a-Fella

I don’t know if this has been discussed before but do you think that the guys from Shady Records are purposely taking shots at Jay and Kanye or is it just that it sounds like it and it’s a play on words/diss to someone else?

Some obvious examples:
BET Shady 2.0 Cypher
Second Place

If it actually turns out to be beef (probably not), how would it end?

December 5th, 2011

Eminem and Slaughterhouse would obviously destroy Jay and them
Easily.

December 5th, 2011

Shady is better but let me say something real quick.
Success is Certain came out one day after Watch the Throne. So there is no way that the line can be reffering to ‘Ye and Jay. It’s most likely just a coincidence.

December 5th, 2011
Adonis's photo

Jay z could take anyone in slaughterhouse but Em would merc Jay Z

December 5th, 2011

Shady, Roca fella is only Jay-Z, Cam'ron and Memphis Bleek.
When Shady has Em, Slaughterhouse and Yelawolf. I’d say Crooked and Em are the only two who could take on Jay

December 5th, 2011
Haru's photo

@Maxipad_ Lol Cam'ron hasn’t been in Rocafella since… 2005?

December 5th, 2011

i mean obviously joe budden sends shots at jay-z all the time.. i dont know about the rest but like royce said in the first slaughterhouse album “me & joey, we a perfect fit, he like starting shit, i like ending it”

December 6th, 2011

Anyone in slaughter would crush jay. And em would. It’d be too one sided

December 6th, 2011

Jay murks everyone in Slaughterhouse + Shady except Eminem easy. If Eminem and Jay were to beef, that would have the potential to be epic as shit, but I don’t think it’ll happen. They have way too much respect for each other.

Nah, anything like that is going to keep going like it has; Joe Budden throwing weak lines that Jay barely acknowledges — “all you ordinary Joes Button up”

December 6th, 2011
Adonis's photo

Dude jay z would merc slaughterhouse period. If em and jay went toe to toe which they won’t. It’ll be a close match with em winning in the end

December 6th, 2011
LtGriff's photo

no more of this vs shit cmon…

December 6th, 2011

Lmao you guys are underrating Slaughterhouse sooo hard

Royce himself would massacre Jay

December 6th, 2011
Adonis's photo

Slaughterhouse is dope but jays so on another level. Jay could not even respond at all and there disses wouldn’t affect his credibility period. And if he did he’d make them look like fools

December 6th, 2011

Jay is not on another level. He’s decent at best honestly.. maybe his success is on another level.. not his actual rapping SKILL
Anyone in slaughterhouse > Jay lyrically.. without a doubt

December 6th, 2011

Not saying this is a game killer or anything but: 50 Cent and Ca$his are on Shady too.

December 6th, 2011