yo, who the fk is joey?

June 27th, 2013

Im pretty sure a lot of peope on RG like Joey they just whine about him because apparently he’s an asshole on twitter or something….

June 27th, 2013
Jergnome's photo

lol joey fell off before he took his first walk. i dont think dudes gonna make it

June 27th, 2013
C_Goomba's photo

Hopefully this is the last time I have to post this again. Hopefully. You’ll know exactly why I have come to not like Joey as much as I used to
http://rapgenius.com/groups/the-forum/discussions/29602-Artists-not-just-rappers-who-you-liked-but-now-dislike-as-time-goes-on

June 27th, 2013

oh, some global spy network trash twit. fkm

June 27th, 2013
Jergnome's photo

step*. wow now im embarrassed

June 27th, 2013
Mitha's photo

You say Justin Bieber-I say Tupac You say Lil Wayne-I say Biggie Smalls You say Drake-I say Ice Cube You say Soulja Boy-I say Big Pun You say Gucci Mane-I say Rakim You say New school-I say old school You say Hanna Montanna-I punch you in the face!

June 27th, 2013

^@Mitha this aint unpopular its the most overplayed youtube comment…

June 27th, 2013

Tyler, the Creator is actually a genius. The whole Bastard, Goblin, and Wolf trilogy was very thoroughly though out and put together.

June 28th, 2013
edski's photo

Riff Raff is a good rapper.

June 28th, 2013

2pac and biggie are probably one of the most overrated rappers ever. (thats not saying that they aren’t good though.)
Drake is actually a decent rapper
kanye>jayz
i find a lot of 90s hip hop heads to be stuck up assholes.
eminem hasn’t released anything good for a decade.

June 28th, 2013
Kizman's photo

You YMCMB haters are fucking idiots. Because I’m an accountant for Cash Money Records, I spend a lot of time with Birdman. What some of you may not know is Michael Jackson was planning on signing to YMCMB at the time of his death. He had even changed his stage name to Mic Jackin. He was planning on releasing 2 Major albums of hard hitting Trap shit, one a collaborative album with Lil Wayne titled Trap Kids.

Since Michael’s demise Cash Money records have actually teamed up with NASA and are creating a Global headquarters in Space and on the Moon. The reason for this is to create a new genre of hiphop called “Zero Gravity Rap”.

Lil Wayne was hospitalized because during his first zero gravity rap training session he rapped so hard he created a Blackhole that nearly engulfed him. The universe was not ready for his talent so it tried to take him, luckily all it got was his chain and a couple of Big Mac vouchers. All you haters are gonna be sorry soon YMCMB will be so big it will have its own gravitational pull meaning you will be drawn into it no matter what you do.

June 28th, 2013

ymca?

haters?

w/e

June 28th, 2013
ptica's photo

Trap Kids

lol

June 28th, 2013

Liquid Swords > Illmatic (More lyrical, production is more cohesive)
Slug > Eminem

June 28th, 2013