This is one of those cases where the criminal trial is almost completely superfluous. If he’s guilty of anything, he should have to suffer in the form of restitution payments to Trayvon’s family. But of course, that would mean money going to the family instead of the state and prison industrial complex.

June 28th, 2013

Anyone justifying Zimmerman here is ignorant of humanity and history.

You saying or even insinuating that a child being killed by a GROWN man, is the most bigoted thing you can do, because it’s living off a fear a lot of people DON’T have.

June 28th, 2013

That’s pretty dumb ^

June 28th, 2013

honestly, i kinda think he was out to kill. but i do think that maybe trey crossed the line that let zim get away with it.

it rly kinda pisses me off. just look at his fat ugly face. wanna punch it. i can hear it in my mind, like the sound of pig fat being impacted by my fist.

this mother fker was not fighting for his life like i was. this dude, blah blah blah all over the cops and the media like had nothing to worry about. like that was his whole defense. “the law protects those who dont worry about wrongful convictions,” fking too cut and dry. hope he gets sued into the dirt and his wife moves back with her mom with the kids or some shit.

June 28th, 2013

I don’t believe GZ initially wanted to kill Trayvon but I feel he was finna sticking it to black people and crossed a line by killing the kid.

Trayvon MIGHT have crossed a line too but it still would be my reaction in this situation

June 28th, 2013

nah, he had that blood lust. only reason why he was blabin.

June 28th, 2013
Jergnome's photo

Yea i heard of affirmative action? whats ur point? if you dont know women have mainly benefited from affirmative actions? in colleges affirmative action is good. Have you heard of legacy? in michigan more kids got in because their relatives were past alumni than kids who actually apply.

June 28th, 2013

@NoScrubs

It’s against white people. It prefers a person of color over a white simply because of their skin. That’s racist. And legacy has nothing to do with it. A black can have legacy, a white can have legacy

June 28th, 2013

There has never been any law in this country’s history preventing whites from human rights…

June 28th, 2013

There has never been any law in this country’s history preventing whites from human rights…

wuh ya mean? irish weren’t even considered white except for the last fifty years. there isn’t any human on earch whiter than an irishman. if irishmen were any whiter you would be able to see their guts moving around while they eat.

June 28th, 2013

*earth

June 28th, 2013
Jergnome's photo

its not against white people because white people have benefited from affirmative action. White women tbh benefited from it the most. Yup it can prefer a minority over an white just like when you apply for a job and a minority has a better resume you can choose some white. look at the numbers of discrimination bias. Also if you know anything about the history of the past 40 years it was way harder for a black person to get in colleges. White legacy is way more likely and goes down from long lines.

June 28th, 2013

kinda proves the whole thing was just british loyalism to begin with.

blimeys suck. go home blimeys.

June 28th, 2013

Actually, no. Blacks have the highest chance of getting a management position at universities and in the public sector, y'know, where AA is most common. And who gives a shit about 40 years ago? The legacy isn’t inherently racist, it’s the people 50 years ago

June 28th, 2013
Jergnome's photo

management position? jobs in the tertiary sector?

June 28th, 2013