P. Stunna's photo

Paper Stunnas Music. Look them up.

June 27th, 2013
P. Stunna's photo

I am verified.

June 27th, 2013

I did. It’s not a label, it’s just a Facebook page.

June 27th, 2013

Damn, you are underground. Got four plays on your label’s tape. Got four likes… damn. That’s big time.

June 27th, 2013

That’s not even underground, that’s bedroom rapper.

June 27th, 2013

June 27th, 2013

you are so legit…… sorry for questioning your authority

June 27th, 2013

here is his site, let me break some things down for you

http://paperstunnasmusic.yolasite.com/

What is PSM?
Only the best label in rap history. Paper Stunnas Music signees include P-Stunna, Tha Clip, DJ Spydar, Zeus, Tony Fresh, and more.

So its just a group of your friends who all try to rap.

Performances
Our most recent show was a private performance for sports coach Bernard Mitchell at Meadow Woods Middle School.

So established that you only ever performed privately for some high school sports coach. SUS

Approach
Our goal is to give you music that doesn’t completely suck. We’re not here to make smash radio hits, we’re here to make poetry.

I am dying.

Testimonials
“You’re a lot better than the last I heard you, and you’re starting to sound professional."
~Steven Galarza (author) on "P-Stunna’s The Sequel”

Author of what? Hes just some guy who was being nice wasnt he?

“Tha Clip is a dope rapper!"
Stephen Findlay (Rap Genius owner) on rapper Tha Clip

Who is Stephan Findlay? hes not an owner I assure you that and making a fake testimonial is down right pathetic G.

June 27th, 2013
Smittens's photo

http://paperstunnasmusic.yolasite.com/

Our most recent show was a private performance for sports coach Bernard Mitchell at Meadow Woods Middle School.

Our goal is to give you music that doesn’t completely suck. We’re not here to make smash radio hits, we’re here to make poetry.

• How do you know when yo life’s fucked up? I will tell you it’s when you wanna hump a duck — P Stunna

Testimonials
“You’re a lot better than the last I heard you, and you’re starting to sound professional."
~Steven Galarza (author) on "P-Stunna’s The Sequel"
"Tha Clip is a dope rapper!"
Stephen Findlay (Rap Genius owner) on rapper Tha Clip

June 27th, 2013

RG turning on P-Stunna like they turned on Joey Bada$$ and Ab-Soul.

June 27th, 2013

Not trying to crush your dreams, but don’t come on here, trying to make yourself look like an XXL Freshman with an independent label when you’re just some guy rapping with his friends, trying to make it like everyone else.

June 27th, 2013
D.R.C's photo

Fake testimonial

This dude here .

Done

June 27th, 2013
smashleigh's photo

@lozo, If by that you mean they turned on him cos their third eye is closed, then yes, I agree. It’s a terrible thing to witness

June 27th, 2013
Idyllic's photo

ay b, i still think it’s not a matter of who’s in charge of the project, but more a matter of a variety of artists who could properly represent RG, and at this point in time i don’t think there are enough solid RG artists to put out a compilation tape.

thats just me though.

June 27th, 2013

Ether in this thread is too strong.

June 27th, 2013