OT: My court Appeal after getting arrested for weed (YoungNiggaHustlin)

If you havent read the previous thread on why i got detained and arrested, here it is.

http://rapgenius.com/groups/the-forum/discussions/32143-Just-got-back-from-jail

How I got arrested

Ok, so the reason why i was rolling with my friend was because we always go on blunt rides with him and he always has an endless suply of weed so we alternate each week who hosts the blunt ride.

So were whipping, blasting the chronic, smoked at least 4 blunts already, was on our 5th, having a good time. We were cruising around a neighborhood that we always cruise in and never worried about cops cruising through. We rolled the windows down acting all buck and do some retarded shit dances while passing the blunt and playing the music.

As were heading down the corner we see a cop pull in ( we couldnt see him till the last second) and it was clear we were on a blunt ride cause a ton of smoke was leaving the car and we were black.

He starts to trail us for like 5 seconds and turns the sirens on. My boy pulls over, we knew we were screwed because their was roaches ever, an ash tray, an 8th in the back, 2 unsmoked blunts, and in the glove box was an ounce with a scale (No seperate bags thankfully).

The cop runs through license and registration, asks if there is any drugs in the car, you know, the whole shabang. He tells us to wait here and to take the keys out of the ignition, and he goes back to his car.

5 minutes later 2 other cruisers pull up and they tell us to get out the car and they detain us and and look through the windows and search the car, eventually finding the ounce. We all get questioned whos weed it was, no one answered. and kept grilling us. They got bags for the roaches and other weed things. Eventually they just all took us to the station because we werent co operating.

We get to the station, they do our finger prints, run our name, and question all of us seperatly whos weed it was. i just remained silent cause i had the right to cause i didnt want to snitch. So they just tired of my ass and put me in a holding cell until i was released with a summoned to appeal to a judge

The court meeting

Once we all left the station i contacted my boys on who was gunna take the blame. We decided that home boy number 1 was gunna take it because it was his car and Actually his weed. (he wanted to take the blame.)

We smoke a couple doobies early in the day and go out and getting Wendys and bought a pack of e cigs (i smoke them when i go sober to sustain the craving feeling)

We go back, get dressed and all go in seperate cars. As we arrive, the same cops that arrested us see us as we are walking in and tell us to go through this other door. We sign in with identification, have us walk through a metal detector, and cuff us and bring us to the judge.

We do the whole court process shit, and my boy calims he guilty for the ounce, and the rest of us were smoking our own bud. Long story short, since we were honest, they gave my homeboy number1 a fineof 2,000 dollars and probation for 5 months with no jail time, and the rest of us with a 1 month probation and a 100 dollar fine for possesion of under an ounce.

I plan on going on my niggas boat later to smoke a couple doobies and vibe away from the situation.

so i guess i can say…

Back to my blunt

Never smoking in a car for a while lol.

July 30th, 2013

Youngniggahustlin why am I not surprised

July 30th, 2013
Scxtty's photo

stop trying so hard

July 30th, 2013
Scxtty's photo

like man. i guarentie your white. this shit made me cringe b

July 30th, 2013
Scxtty's photo

do ppl find this shit funny?

July 30th, 2013

@Scxtty

Ok?

July 30th, 2013
C_Goomba's photo

Back to my blunt

lol shit never gets old

July 30th, 2013

i got really lucky

July 30th, 2013
edski's photo

scxtty. colour of skin has an affect on your opinion about this?

sigh.

July 30th, 2013

This just in, IceKrunk and his KrunkRules mafia talks to their corrupted Judge and YNH gets a death sentence for alledgelly being involved in the Trayvon Martin murder case.

July 30th, 2013

^^

funny

July 30th, 2013
edski's photo

“Once we all left the station i contacted my boys on who was gunna take the blame. ”

This why your story is bullshit. Lame attempt at trolling son. After you leave the station you are charged with an offence. It’s too late to discuss who is going to take the blame.

July 31st, 2013
edski's photo

It’s Wednesday son, wake up.

July 31st, 2013

water u doin
Stahp.

July 31st, 2013
1o17's photo

this shit made me cringe b

July 31st, 2013