OT: Breaking Bad thread (SPOILERS)

Made this thread right here for any Breaking Bad spoiler discussion to happen only here I don’t want that shit spilling outside of threads ruining shit for everybody like making a thread named after a HUGE spoiler which I remember happening in the past for some other stuff… (hell I even avoid youtube comments for spoilers)

So…for those keeping up, how yall feel about the episode Gliding over all? I just can’t wait for Hank to confront Walter…

I still love the show but I can’t relate to Walter White as much anymore personally I know his transformation to the darkside is inevitable but I feel his decisions can be “bitch made”…

Like killing Mike was stupid (maybe its cuz I like the character that I’m saying that though), also I didn’t buy Walter poisining a kid to get Jesse to work for him…

August 7th, 2013

I just want Skyler to get that work.

August 7th, 2013

Jesse deserves to find out Walter’s constant treachery

August 7th, 2013

Like killing Mike was stupid

It’s not stupid, he wanted to kill mike, so fuck mike.

August 7th, 2013

Well, it was a bit impulsive, even Walt apologized to Mike and admitted that he could’ve gotten the info from Lydia.

August 7th, 2013

It was the first time Walt didn’t kill someone out of necessity but because he felt like it.

August 7th, 2013
dleebo's photo

That prison mass killing scene was cray. Funny to think that he struggled in the decision to kill crazy eight in season 1 and now he just kills people like its nothing.

August 7th, 2013
SlickFic's photo

August 7th, 2013

All I know is that Walt most likely won’t die just because I honestly don’t think the writers would be that cliche….

August 7th, 2013
DeLaNoise's photo

I cant stop laughing at those Breaking Bad comics and that priceless gif to end it.

August 8th, 2013

Should/will Walter die?

August 8th, 2013
imac's photo

I honestly hate skyler, I understand that she has a reason to be pissed but how she goes about doing it is just annoying. Like how Walt asked her a question and instead of responding she just filled her wine glass up. Bitch please

August 8th, 2013

Should/will Walter die?

Most definitely. It has to be this way.

By the time the we approach the finality of the show, I think the viewers will want Walter White to die because of the havoc that he will cause. If you watch the latest Ozmandias sneak-peek it talks of great ruin and infamous legacy.

The show is called Breaking Bad for a reason. Each season Walt falls deeper and deeper into crime and lawlessness (“bad”) — it has to end with his ultimate demise.

August 8th, 2013
TedX's photo

The character development is awesome. Just look at how much Walter and Jesse have changed and they made it look so natural. Still I think that Jesse is the best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwVDDxoKBk4

August 8th, 2013
TedX's photo

LOL at the top comment at the video

I haven’t seen a ghetto white boy this excited about magnets since the Insane Clown Posse.

August 8th, 2013