Rap Genius Season 2

Wassup Geniuses! You know what time it is

Time for another Rap Genius Season!!!1!1!!

PARTDEUX. You know the drill, but if you don’t that’s cool too because we can still be friends and things.

THIS SEASON IS GONNA BE SUPER EPIC! Like at least as epic as last season but with better prizes and more thought out rules and a better system of keeping score and shit so I don’t have to open 50 tabs with all your profiles at the end of each week and screenshot and then keep track of your scores that way…I’m rambling.

But here’s the deal. I’m still working out how the season is gonna work. Trying to make it different than last time and considering a few different options of how to run it, but this post is focused on PRE SEASON during which all the weakest of the weak will drop off and realize this is too much for them (which is cool man, don’t stress it, we all got our own things)

So the pre-season will be based on straight stats, no winning or losing, just whoever has the highest score at the end of the week moves on to the season. And it’ll be STRICTLY based on annotations.

How it’ll work:

• Pre-season starts Monday, September 9th (12AM) and ends Sunday, September 15th (12AM)
  • I’ll count the number of annotations each person did that week and the people who have done the most (depending on how many people sign up) move onto the real-ass-big-boy season shit
  • Your annotations have to be DOPE read this so you know what I mean

Rules:

• No half-ass explanations: if you’re caught trying to cheat the system you will be disqualified
  • No mass deleting another user’s shit just because: if you’re caught being a dick as an editor, deleting someone’s explanations so that you can win, you’ll be de-editored and disqualified
  • Overall, just don’t be a dick and have fun: if you’re caught not having fun, I will be sad for you

That’s it! Sign up below, if you have any ideas for the new season message me, love you all <3

August 30th, 2013
August 30th, 2013
BBDS's photo

August 30th, 2013
DC26's photo

@TomiFischer

“sign me up” or sumchin

August 30th, 2013

Will not enter because I’m not having another score screw-up kill my season.

Nopnopnop

August 30th, 2013

Sign me up!

August 30th, 2013
CheevMan's photo

sign me up, im going for gold

August 30th, 2013

Prolly not gonna do more then one tate, wut ever sign me up.

August 30th, 2013

And it’ll be STRICTLY based on annotations.

Omg it’s on, pls sign me up

August 30th, 2013
TedMosby's photo

SIGN ME UP

August 30th, 2013

Sign me up, I want free stuff

August 30th, 2013

im in

August 30th, 2013

im in. this gon b my excuse to do absolutely nothin so i can break records knameen

August 30th, 2013
AKNC17's photo

Sign me up pls

August 30th, 2013
Dalmo's photo

Sign me up.

August 30th, 2013