@JoslyMeso drop some of your best bars here

December 30th, 2015

@ImATurtle Yeah i learned about that. It’s like you’ve got to have some sort of image that you should be able to exploit. Been working on that recently, still a work in progress though

@JacquesTurnedUgly Nah man, gotta check the whole discography for that. Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free #Marketing101

December 30th, 2015

@JoslyMeso okay good, keep up the work fam you’ll get there

December 30th, 2015

@JoslyMeso im just asking you to showcase your talent,thats free advzrtisement. None will be interested in lurking through you disco for that unless your god level or some shit

December 30th, 2015

@JoslyMeso Above the Water track wasn’t bad but nothing really pops out about you forreal. You’re just another treadin' in the water like so many, you want a spot in the game, you gotta give others a reason to let you be on the boat like you was talking about. It wasn’t bad but it wasn’t nothing spectacular either, you know? I still think you should go out and try to do live venues and shows at local bars and open mic nights and what not, get locals following you and then expand from there. How I said it before is still the way to go I believe.

January 5th, 2016

@Krypt I know man. I’ve been going to a lot of open mics as of late, building up a real fanbase. Even booking shows here and there. Sitting on your pc is, definitely, not the way to go. But here, i’ve got this new track that’s out. Let me know if it’s any better than my previous one. https://soundcloud.com/joslymeso/find-you

February 10th, 2016

so OP it’s been 2 years since @Krypt gave u real nice advice, did you get famous or na?

February 10th, 2016

@Kanyeismyrealfriendinlaparties Yeah man, my music has blown up on a major scale. I’m swimming in pussy right now.

But once in a while i come back here, it keeps me humble.

February 10th, 2016

What I’m going to do is get envelopes, literal physical envelopes, and create a monthly budget for promoting my music on different online platforms. Then I will put the monthly budget amount into an envelope and plan on using that amount to cover the costs if I don’t have enough money in my bank account. After paying all my normal bills of course.

March 19th, 2018

Promo still the hardest part

March 20th, 2018

That first response is GOAT lmao

March 20th, 2018

You could Just hire a Promoter and a Manager and make alot of friends who will actually bring out time to listen and give you feedbacks (both good and Bad). Meanwhile, you guys should check out my Genius Page and listen to my songs while reading their Lyrics.. https://genius.com/artists/Shun-hybrid

March 23rd, 2018

I’ll be your promotoer.

55% of all your revenue.

March 23rd, 2018

Cool.  I’m in. 

What’s The Next Step.  And How Do You Run Your Promotion.

April 1st, 2018
0 new posts. Show

Create an account to post a reply!