What two albums sound amazing when u listen to them back to back

listen to this

and then this

and it will be one of the best album listening experiences ever.

I need more nice ass combos tho. I’m not looking for shit that is related to each other tho. For example, pls dont say something like I liek listening to Late Registration and then MBDTF because they are by the same artist, you get me? Pls respond Im ready for some nice combos. Like I listen to Donuts and Macadelic every day, but they dont sound very good back to back. Need some change in my life.

September 30th, 2013
AKNC17's photo

and then

sure they’re like a series but if you really get cudi then it just never gets old.

September 30th, 2013

then

I’m not 100% sure this is what you’re talking about but I think this would be a great combo. You’re all relaxed with amazing but chill production and then you listen to something very hardcore. Two different feels but two great albums.

September 30th, 2013

noooooooo pls no 2 albums from the same artist. Cudi’s best project is A Kid Named Cudi anyway too.

September 30th, 2013

September 30th, 2013
RTJII's photo

September 30th, 2013

Illmatic + It Was Written + I Am
Illmatic + Blackstar
Illmatic + Elmatic
Illmatic + Illmatic

Enough Illmatic for now lol…

PL3dge + The Cool
The Fix + The Diary
Truly Yours + Truly Yours 2
Liquid Swords + Hell On Earth
MBDTF + GKMC
Its Dark and Hell Is Hot + Flesh of my Flesh

Albums made by the same artist tend to go really good together (obviously)

October 1st, 2013

October 1st, 2013

Honestly, This

Then, This

October 1st, 2013
BennySwans's photo

October 1st, 2013

ILLMATIC

October 1st, 2013

lolololololololololololol did i srsly make this thread. I srsly dont remember. But yeah, whatever u do, do not listen to those 2 albums in the op in reverse order of how i posted it. Ur brain might srsly explode. Like srs. pls dont do it.

Im not rlly sure myself what i was trying to get at in this thread. whatever doe. I guess I was looking for 2 albums that are like complete polar opposites of each but still sound good. idk. feel free to stop posting in this thread. these notifications are pissing me off

October 1st, 2013

Hopefully MMLP and MMLP2

October 1st, 2013

October 1st, 2013
MTL's photo

Drake — NWTS
Adele — 21

October 1st, 2013