>thinking that i didnt  know that 
October 16th, 2013

I don't want anybody to be disappointed so imma say it now, there's no PE cypher tn and im not in any cypher period.

— oG $wank. (@JoeyBadass) October 15, 2013

In fact, I wasn't even invited.

— oG $wank. (@JoeyBadass) October 15, 2013

Rite when i started feeling sorry for homie, he tweets this sad shit.

October 16th, 2013
Skizza306's photo

Joey’s music is just boring, that’s it. There dozens of actual 90s-era NY emcees who do an infinitely more interesting and authentic version of what he does.

October 16th, 2013

@IGot2Hanz This thread is proof that Acacia was a catfish all along…. Faggot didnt even have enough sense to switch accounts……..@oddfuckingzony

November 4th, 2013

Also, this thread reminds me of what i hate about Joey stans. You all overlook the problematic things he does, and when someone talks about them, you get all defensive and start making paragraphs trying to force people to become Joey stans. Get this through your heads: Joey Badass is an asshole.

November 4th, 2013

Yeah. I catfished as Acacia Brinley. It was orginally a joke to see which one of you would catch it first… AKA, which memeber of RG was the smartest

CONGTATS @IGot2Hanz

YOU ARE THE RAP GENIUS GENIUS

November 4th, 2013

Ayo zony.

Even if you did admit that you were catfishing

That was still pretty sus

especially that above post

it lead me to believe that you really want to fuck joey

explain plz

November 5th, 2013
Mykro's photo

I honestly don’t like his music all that much (I bump maybe two tracks from Summer Knights and I feel like 1999 was just decent) and the fact that he’s a arrogant asshat kid doesn’t help him.

November 5th, 2013

@chanceischildish Stfu please. I had to get all the way in character.If anyone kenw anything, you would know that the REAL acacia was a slut, so i had to make slutty remarks to fool you all completely, Hence, that post. You know i don’t want to fuck another man and the fact that you even pointed that out was gay as hell.

November 5th, 2013

I pointed it out because you said it lmao.

November 5th, 2013

This thread needs Riley

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRL4SV3b4gY

…pause, no homo

November 5th, 2013

@chanceischildish how do i know you don’t wanna put your dick in joeys ass? you defend him an awful lot faggot.

November 5th, 2013

No. Mainly because I don’t have a dick.

November 5th, 2013

Ok,Let me rephrase that….

Do you want his dick inside of your pussy?

@chanceischildish

November 5th, 2013

I fuck with 1999 Joey Bada$$ a lot, I can’t co-sign Summer Knights, I wasn’t really feeling it at all. I do think Joey can be dope as hell when he wants, and that gruff voice he does is the worst thing, I hate it. I wish he’d just use his natural voice, it sounds so much more appealing.

Pro Era is on a downfall though, if Joey’s album isn’t great, they’re fucked. Only Joey and Steez had ‘it’, and since Steez is gone, its all on Joey. I hope him the best, 1999 made me start recording my raps, honestly. I have nothing but love for the dude.

November 5th, 2013