Why people don't like Miley Cyrus…

It’s an ultimate double standard. Think about it. If a man was acting the way she is now, people would be calling him a boss and ballsy. While I think she goes too far sometimes, that’s not enough to justify all this hate. What do you think about her?

October 31st, 2013
Alpha-Q-Up's photo

I like her.

October 31st, 2013
RTJII's photo

False, the male version of Miley Cyrus is Riff Raff.

And I’m pretty sure people only like him in a sort of ironic manner (not doubting he does have genuine fans though).

Both are them are on like some modern day blackface type shit, except without the paint.

October 31st, 2013

@Alpha-Q-Up I should’ve added the fact that most of the hate comes from insecure haters.

October 31st, 2013
Barrk's photo

October 31st, 2013

Ratchet doesn’t suit her. She is trying way too hard.

Queen Rihanna do it better.

October 31st, 2013
Alpha-Q-Up's photo

Ok, I love rihanna…she can do no wrong,srsly

October 31st, 2013

@RTJII Profiting by being an extreme of black culture = modern day blackface?

October 31st, 2013

She’s a tryhard.

October 31st, 2013
Skizza306's photo

Really Miley Cyrus is just going through the same kind of identity conflicts and experiments that pretty much everyone goes through in their late teens and early twenties, she’s just going through them in a much more public arena. If you can reach actually maturity without regretting any of the shit you did when you were college-aged then you were doing life wrong all along.

October 31st, 2013

She is trying so hard to be something she isn’t, and is really not using her talents to make good music, instead she is just trying to profit from shaking her ass.

October 31st, 2013

@PrnceChrmin You weren’t feelin' this shit bruh?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrUvu1mlWco

October 31st, 2013
SDVG's photo

Profiting by being an extreme of black culture = modern day blackface?

so now twerking and acting like an idiot is “black culture?”

get off the forums and never come back you wigger honky racist piece of shit cac

October 31st, 2013

I can’t really hate on someone who makes so much money from people being offended.

October 31st, 2013

Well, she’s a poser. That’s why I don’t like her. But honestly it’s not a big deal- she’s not the first and won’t be the last.

October 31st, 2013