Am i the only one who think kid cudi is overrated?

DBStan's photo

to me he just isn’t that great he ain’t bad but he isn’t great as people make him sound. i mean even his ratings are sub par. don’t get me wrong i like his music just some people act like he is a legend.

November 8th, 2013

Try smoking first and then listen again

November 8th, 2013
RTJII's photo

He has what some would call…a cult fan base.

MOTM1 & AKNC are cult classics.

November 8th, 2013

Yes, you are the only one who thinks this :(.

November 8th, 2013

Overrated=People like this artist and I don't
Underrated=i like someone so they should be liked by everyone else.
goat=I relate to them a lot more than any other artist or they’re popular so they’re the better than everyone else.
Fallen Off-I don’t see them anymore and I’m not searching for them so they’re failures.
Lyricist=Yo they dope,but I don’t know what’s so dope about them,

November 8th, 2013

But seriously, who has ever called Cudi a legend? Sure, a lot of people stan him, but I never heard someone outright say “Kid Cudi is GOAT”.

November 8th, 2013

Nope. Plenty of other people think so. And they are all just as welcome to being wrong.

November 8th, 2013
DBStan's photo

a lot of kids my age call him that!

November 8th, 2013

@CorbinWells How old are you?

November 8th, 2013

Kid Cudi can be the GOAT it’s your opinion. If people don’t like it then they’re pretty fucking weird to think they’re opinion is fact and yours isn’t lol

November 8th, 2013
DBStan's photo

@chanceischildish 17.

November 8th, 2013

Do I think he’s overrated? No. But I can see where you’re coming from. You can look at it from a sense where there is his huge fan base praising him (and think he’s overrated), but personally I think he deserves all the praise.

November 8th, 2013
DBStan's photo

i mean he is the chillest rapper to maybe old mac miller.

November 8th, 2013

replace the words in the parenthesis to “making you believe he’s overrated”

November 8th, 2013
DBStan's photo

tbh i dont really like him just like 5 songs to smoke to then the rest is weird ass rock shit kinda.

November 8th, 2013