OT: GTA Online Stories

Hellblazer's photo

Since I’m out of an Xbox while studying for military tests & shit, I want to hear what some of you fuckers have been up to.

November 11th, 2013

Was messing around with two of the RG crew the other day, was pretty jokes. Killing people n shit

November 11th, 2013
Barrk's photo

Listen to someone talk to a prostitute while they fuck (moaning and everything)

British white guy comes into a lobby with a bunch of black guys and keeps calling them all 2pac like its an insult

See a guy in a hard to steal military heavy helicopter, he hovers over me so I shoot him dead and the chopper blows up

Watch people rob stores, kill them and take their money when they walk out

November 11th, 2013

One time, this guy who was a bounty, was flying a Jet and so was I, attempting to chase him down. So, he ejected himself out of the plane, and by accident I crashed my jet into his. We both ended up dying, but I still got the money for the bounty. Good times. Anyone wanna add me on XBOX Live to play some GTA 5, add me my gamertag is Popedamollie

November 11th, 2013
Barrk's photo

Race with the sole purpose of making everyone else crash

Hunt down people and blow all their car’s tires out

November 11th, 2013
Paradoggs's photo

Was chasing a $9000 bounty guy for about 5 min
Other people were chasing him too
I finally manage to shoot his tires down
I try to stop
2 other bounty hunters crash in his and my car
I throw a sticky bomb at the bounty I was chasing
I explode the bomb
I get 3 bounties instead of 1

lol didn’t notice the other 2 had bounties too. I got $25k with 1 sticky lol.

Other one was fucking epic

I see 3 guys on the map, all 3 at the LS Airport
I go in looking for fun
2 guys with Merrywheather Military Helicopters and 1 with a cargo helicopter
The cargo guy grabs a police card that was chasing him
The 2 helicopters start shooting rockets at me
I run around dodging
I throw a sticky bomb at the cargo heli
It doesn’t reach it
I explode it when it gets at the peek of the throwing curve
It actually blows up the car
Helicopter blows up too
Military guys keep fireing
One goes lower to hit me easy
1 shotgun shot and he’s dead
Guy starts screaming “AWH MAH GAWD HE SHOT ME! HE ACTUALLY KILLED ME”

November 11th, 2013
Stelio's photo

Chasing phaggot on bike with bounty
Throw Sticky Bomb
Detonate Sticky Bomb
It killed me

November 12th, 2013

I was playing mission with some crew members and after the mission like the norm one of my crew mates was trying to put money in his bank throught the atm at a gas station

But i felt like messing with him and threw c4s everywhere and ran away he was like
“what are you doing?” as i was running lol and these he right when he said fuck i just blew him up and his car up.

he was like ight i got you then put a bounty on my head for 10k and i was talkin mad shit in game to everyone like “yall aint gone do shit and you cant do shit” the minute i said that

i looked on the map i saw two players heading towards me fast and looked around couldnt see them till i looked up and saw they had attack helicopters

at that point i was like hell naw and was speeding through the street for a couple min dodging missles and eventually one got me and i died.

November 12th, 2013
Stelio's photo

Was doing Top Fun III
I was a hunter first, kicked everybodys ass
Then i was the hunted instead of taking a plane i took a SUV
Started making my way to LS
The people in jets eventually realize i’m not in a plane (bare in mind it was just me and an inactive player}
Almost in LS when they finally catch up with me
They’re shooting missiles
They miss
They try to go Kamikaze
They miss and blow up
I laugh
Almost to the airport
Another one catches up and tries to do another Kamikaze
He proceeds to crash into a building
I fucking laugh again
At the airport finally
Can’t get in the gates
Remember a stunt jump into the airport
I’m getting ready to do the jump
Phaggot in a car comes out of no where and almost kills me
He failed and i made it into the airport, and he missed the jump
Proceed to hangar
I won

November 12th, 2013
OViea91's photo

damn sun… i didn’t even play online yet… i’m so fuckin late. i have the game and everything… i just don’t give myself time for videogames anymore smh

November 12th, 2013

I was walking into my house when I see dots fly into my mini map

Turn around to see a cargobob fail to run me over, I sticky bomb it and kill two people

I go inside and mess around in my house for say 15 minutes

I go to my garage and exit it with my car to meet said two guys

I accidentally run one over as i leave while the other looks on in horror

They chase me for an hour until eventually they catch and kill me

November 12th, 2013

I am wealthy enough to the point where I give large amounts of money to poor players when they do strange things that I request of them.

November 12th, 2013
Stelio's photo

Im dead serious. This was some crazy sh*t. I was just chillin mindin my business in free roam, then out of nowhere, these 3 Russians pull aside me in this European looking car. And then all of a sudden I am surrounded and these guys are just talking to me in Russian. I thought they were just gonna kill me and that was it. Thats normally what happens 75% of the time when you see someone in free roam let alone have someone pull up on you.

These guys were in all black suits. I was sure I would be dead. But then they just started yellling instructions at me in Russian. I was like “yo I dont understand you, I speakeh no Russian I only speakeh English”. I was like do you want $100? I tried giving the guy $100 and he slapped me. Thats when I knew they were serious. One guy then said something I finally understood which was in English, along the lines of “all of your money”. I was like huh? Somehow they forced me in to this big ass white van. I dont know how it was there they pulled up in some other sh*t. The van was just there probably.

So we all get in this van and one of them came in the back with me to stay close to me, whatever. But then he starts telling me to turn off my tv because they didnt want me to see where I was going…..I complied. By the time we got there it was 30 minutes later and they told me to get out of the car so I turned my tv on and got out. We were at the very top of Mt Chillad..

They told me that if I that if I didnt deposit $350,000 (all of my money) into all of their accounts they would kill me right where I stand at the top of Mt Chillad. I told them who gives a fck what difference is it go right ahead. lol. The guy was like “I’ll tell you why you give a fck”. Dude sends me a bunch of snapmatic photos of me (my guy) in front of his apartment. I’m talking creepy ones, some dating back to damn near the release of GTAV:O. There was like over 80 of them. I was like WTF!?? I was so bugged out. They got ones of me doing the most random sh*t. I was like something is up with this. I was so weirded out I gave them all my money…They killed me anyway. After I gave them the money they had me turn my tv off again and drove me into the bay of San Andreas. I drowned.

November 12th, 2013

Getting into battle at the sandy shores airfield
Guy in a buzzard keeps trying to kill me and other players
Ask friend for help
He comes in his own buzzard and shoots asshole down
picks me up
see bounty in the distance
hop out of helicopter and kill him in midair
friend comes in to land and pick me up
jet comes out of no where and tries to crash into his buzzard and me barely missing
holyshit.jpg
friend comes into land buzzard again thinking its safe
military jet comes out of no where and blows up his buzzard
same asshole in buzzard at sandy shores
mfw

In lobby with friends
guy keeps killing me and my friends
guy gets bounty on him and we decide to hunt him down
one friend pilots overhead spotting while me and other friend hunt for him
guy keeps going off radar and uses subway
send mercenaries after him but he keeps evading them
he claims bounties while we are hunting him