OT:dumb things

well, last week i had a history lesson at school, and we were talking about the american history, i wasn’t really paying attention and my teacher was digressing and he started talking about malcolm X

to make a long story shorter, some dumb girl in my class said two of the most dumb things i have heard in a long time
She confused A. Lincoln with Martin Luther King.
and then she thought that X was the real surname of Malcolm X, and she said that she was right and laughed at the class ‘cause she was really convinced…

I was like

anyway, what are the dumbest things you heard lately?

inb4: — “this thread”

-didn't read
January 9th, 2014

discuss

January 9th, 2014
The Act's photo

I mean, yeah, that’s pretty dumb.

What more is there to say?

January 9th, 2014

We convinced this one girl that Charlie Sheen was a Shakesperian actor, was fucking brilliant

January 9th, 2014
LewAshby's photo

^ my nigga Charlie Sheen is GOD

January 9th, 2014

@The_Act well.. you could tell some of your experience with dumb things you heard? like the thread says

@123andtotha4 oh damn hahaha

January 9th, 2014
The Act's photo

@y-u-du-dis Didn’t read that part. Lawl.

I mean, @beta0 is still down voting every post of mine… lol. Even though every down vote he did got reset by a mod. So, he is kind of dumb.

January 9th, 2014

who is that guy @Beta0 and why does he downvote my post? yu one of those people who believe that abraham lincoln looks like martin luther king? damn you

January 9th, 2014

@The_Act yeah he is kinda dumb then

January 9th, 2014

One time I convinced this girl to put “Mac & Cheese” as an answer on a History test. The funnist part is that she didn’t even have a single doubt about it.

January 9th, 2014

this same girl (from OP) was convinced today that there was nothing in 1992 to record music and songs…

January 9th, 2014

If this sounds similar, I got the idea for it on the Internet.

One day, in Algebra, me and my classmates were having a hard time with a concept. Our teacher was irate. “Are y'all even trying anymore?!?”, “Just apply what you earned yesterday to this!”, etc. I would have laughed if he wasn’t ethering us. “Do y'all even know basic math?” He points to my friend R. She was half asleep. “What is 2+2?"
"Huh?"
"WHAT IS IT?"
I whispered a=72 to her.
"SEVENTY TWO!”

A part of us all died from laughing.

Mr. XXXXX went outside and thought about his life.

R stopped talking to me.

January 9th, 2014

I recently moved into an apartment with my friend and these 2 girls, and last night me and one girl (I’m not interested at all so don’t give me shit for not spitting game) were stuck in the kitchen together and we ended up talking about rap.

I’m not one to judge a person’s musical tastes, but she was ridiculous. I told her the rappers I was into, starting with RA the Rugged Man and Canibus since she insisted she liked underground rap, and then I told her I liked Kanye and Drake and Biggie and Ghostface, etc. She then said she just doesn’t like anything mainstream and that shes mostly into lyricism, she hates Drake and Kendrick (lyricism, wtf) and Kanye, and (get this) her favorite rappers are MGK, Kid Ink, and Juicy J.

I was trying so hard to not laugh in her face. Not that there’s anything wrong with those guys, but she gave no reason for hating mainstream rappers other than that they’re mainstream, and then to say she likes lyricism and say her favorite rappers includes guys like Juicy J? It was hilarious to me

January 9th, 2014

Lol. We were doing this paper in english about direct and indirect characterization .. and they used an example from the odyssey

it was something like

“He turned away and hid is face from Emaeus as a salty tear streamed down his face”

Emaeus is his dog that was about to die.

So, this kid picked indirect (which is correct) and wrote down the word “Soft” To describe him and told her that’s what it is.

This thread is great… I will def bookmark this and comment every time I hear something downright fucking RETARDED

January 9th, 2014

Oh fuck just today… Me and my white niggas are talking when…
“Yeah man A$ap Rocky is great man”– Brandon
“Naaaa A$ap is trash man, Eminem is the only person I listen too all other rappers suck”– Goober ass nigga

I respond jokingly with:
“Eminem fell off man, he was only good when he was on drugs…"
Goobs gets flustered.
EMINEM NEVER RAPPED ABOUT DRUGS, HE RAPPED ABOUT HIS MOM BEING A JUNKIE GEEZ"

January 9th, 2014