Worst Fanbases in Hip-Hop

At the risk of getting buried with downvotes… core fans of Eminem, Immortal Technique, Tech N9ne, and Li'l Wayne have the worst fanbases in my opinion. They’re stubborn, delusional, and very shallow-minded.

January 17th, 2014
HMN's photo

Li'l Wayne have the worst fanbases in my opinion

Plz explain

January 17th, 2014

As if the “worst stans” thread hasn’t been done a million times already…

January 17th, 2014
SDVG's photo

Li'l Wayne

gonna have to explain that one jimbo

January 17th, 2014

First of all, no one has ever accused avid listeners of Li'l Wayne of being smart.
Secondly, at least in my experience at my school, they consist of swag jocks (just generally pricks) who think they know what Hip-Hop is because they listen to Li'l Wayne.
@HateMeNow

January 17th, 2014

OP is the textbook example of an elitist.

January 17th, 2014
SDVG's photo

First of all, no one has ever accused avid listeners of Li'l Wayne of being smart.
Secondly, at least in my experience at my school, they consist of swag jocks (just generally pricks) who think they know what Hip-Hop is because they listen to Li'l Wayne.

I listen to Lil Wayne and think he’s one of the top 3 greatest rappers of all time, dead or alive, and I graduated from a highly respected university and am in med school right now.

explain urself please.

January 17th, 2014

Eminem

January 17th, 2014

@SDVG Well you’re obviously a very sheltered Hip-Hop fan if you think Young Moolah is in the top 3… As for the highly respected university, way to not say it. I have no idea what you want me to explain because I said FROM MY EXPERIENCE AT SCHOOL that is what Li'l Wayne fans are. How can i respect a fanbase that supports a rapper who is ruining the genre?

January 17th, 2014

swag jocks

just generally pricks

my school

Fans of Lil Wayne at your school are the only Wayne fans ever, clearly

January 17th, 2014

I give credit to OP for taking the downvote risk

January 17th, 2014

What’s wrong with having an opinion based on background knowledge? And believe me there’s more than a healthy amount of them at my school

January 17th, 2014

@ColtCabana Thank you lol I knew this would happen but nothing makes my opinion less than others, I kinda wanted to see who people thought had the worst fanbases as I just got into threads the other day but I can tell that wont happen… tbh i thought Eminem being in that list would give me the most crap

January 17th, 2014

@fridthesquid Naaaah, Em stans are documented to be one of the worst. I think you’re right with that and the underground elitists though

January 17th, 2014

Eminem and Kanye, and this is coming from a huge fan of both

January 17th, 2014