Do you like this video?

disciple's photo

January 23rd, 2014
prebby's photo

I feel the video but the flow can use some work. It’s a little nasally like Gambino was really early on.

January 23rd, 2014
disciple's photo

interesting thought. i’d like to see some more opinions

January 24th, 2014
DiMES's photo

u sound super chill. idk kinda want more charisma

January 24th, 2014
J-Dilla's photo

January 24th, 2014
disciple's photo

i dont know what you mean by your post j-dilla but ill take it as a compliment. bump.

February 3rd, 2014

wait what this nigga dunked a donut in milk? is that what got j dilla smilin

February 3rd, 2014

@disciple
You gotta relaizes most niggas on RG is salty or have really bad taste in music…so take all your feedback with a grain of salt. But me on the otherhand, loves to see somebody else shining cause that makes me want to do better. And the video and song was GREAT…and there isn’t much to nit pick about. The only thing that I would change is the rain in the instrumental is a little overpowering (I listened to your song on my studio monitors).

BUT EVERYTHING ELSE IS FLAWLESS, YOU BETTER PREPARE YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU’RE BOUND TO TAKE OFF

Nice polished sound with a simple but nicely shot video. And although the song in the grand scheme of thing doesn’t really deal with anything unique…it still speaks on something real from a genuine person perspective. This is great piece of work to not only have in your catalog as you progress with your career…but it’s also a great insight to your personal side for you future fans, WITH ME BEING ONE OF THEM. Keep up the good work and positivity brother.

February 4th, 2014

Video was fucking perfect.

Song was a 7 ½ out 10.
But really really fucking good video.

February 4th, 2014