Roc Marciano A Homophobic Ass on Twitter

This was due to the “Same Love” performance of the Grammys last night.

Foh with dat He cipher monkey cipher shit

— marci-beaucoup (@rocmarci) January 27, 2014

Fag rituals

This Grammy shit is perverted

Class act indeed. I for one thought that is was self-centered, exploitive, try-hard, cringeworthy bullshit due to Macklemore himself, but this is just too far if you ask me.

January 28th, 2014

*too far and embarassing

January 28th, 2014

Ehhh while I think he’s being a jerk, he’s allowed to say whatever he feels like right?

January 28th, 2014
SavvyRJA's photo

Don’t like the bums music anyway.

January 28th, 2014

@ChiddyShadyFiasco He no doubt does, but mentioning it in the context of the song also ironically kind of brings to light a lot of what Macklemore is talking about in that song in the first place. It’s feeding into Same Love’s message and what Mack says about homophobia and hip hop by saying this.

January 28th, 2014
Quikstik's photo

Is Roc Marciano still here?

Anyway, Jerome and SDVG will soon appear so…

January 28th, 2014
RyanIsNice's photo

Yeah but Pierce can also say whatever he wants.

January 28th, 2014

@Quikstik For her to shit on the CAC’s and “backpackers” for the wold to enjoy!

January 28th, 2014
DiMES's photo

that nigga allowed to have whatever view he got. its the majority view of the world. call him “homophobic” all u want bruh

hes not scared of gays. i dont who is. all he said was “fag” nobody give af

January 28th, 2014
Barrk's photo

who is that

January 28th, 2014

I wonder exactly what he means by grammys being perverted though, like perverted in the traditional sense or…?

January 28th, 2014

@Illest_Son Like impure in the eyes of the Lord, something along those lines.

January 28th, 2014

@DiMES He’d dehumanizing an entire group of people for simply being different. You might not say anything about it, but I can’t stand that shit from a grown ass man and people not wanna call him out on it. If Macklemore said “Kendrick? Man that nigger makes great music!” you and the whole world would be flipping shit. Would you let that slide since he has a right to free speech?

January 28th, 2014

@CaptPierce thanks for the clarification.

Sucks that Roc said this, I really like his Marcberg project.

Hopefully he reconsiders his opinion like others have (ex. Donald Trump), but I guess he has the right to speak his mind, either way.

:/

January 28th, 2014

@Barrk Dude ran with Busta Rhymes and Flipmode Squad back in the day. He’s a good rapper and producer when you get into him. Him and Action Bronson have collaborated SEVERAL times and make great songs together, so that might be a start for you.

January 28th, 2014