Post an album that is a 10/10, but not a "Classic."

Pogra's photo

In your opinion.

Here’s mine:

Elzhi is one of the hottest lyricists I have ever heard, and these soul-sample and fun beats complement his amazing bars. The concept songs on here like Colors and Guessing Game are a fun and creative songs that add to the album. Features are also on point. Not a bad track on The Preface.

February 5th, 2014

February 5th, 2014

February 5th, 2014

Check out this lyrical onslaught from The Almighty SORS, a rising collective from Harlem, New York. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D38logXDYZo Lyrics on rap genius!

February 5th, 2014
MFVoltron's photo

13/10 yet no love

February 5th, 2014

too hard 2 find |:

February 5th, 2014
Pogra's photo

@MFVoltron yooo tell me about that album

February 5th, 2014
Barrk's photo

February 5th, 2014
Pogra's photo

I’ll post another:

SLL is an amazing southern album. Big Boi’s beats are fucking amazing on this, and as usual, he kills every verse. Topics aren’t anything new or refreshing, but SLL is a great piece of Southern Hip-hop. I can’t find a bad joint on this one. The beats are funky and weird synths pop in and our of crazy drum patterns all over this thing. Amazing features from Gucci Mane and Yelawolf, among others. Some great songs are: Shutterbugg, Fo Yo Sorrows, and Shine Blockas ft. Gucci Mane.

February 5th, 2014

February 5th, 2014
MFVoltron's photo

It’s just perfect, gets my dick hard, gave me reason to live!!!!

NUFF SAID

A little bit of background: Unkle once being the collective of the super awesome godsend creature that is DJ Shadow with Electronic recording artists James Lavelle and Tim Goldsworthy created this splice of heaven.

With the use of hundreds of samples, here’s a list as well studio engineering godliness, live instrumentation and vocals by perfect singers such as Thom Yorke they fabricated on of the few perfect albums of all time.

Also I’m a disgusting Dick Rider for this album and it also lead to one of my holy grail shoes the UNKLE SBs

February 5th, 2014
Pogra's photo

@black_beatle r u saying BOBT ainnt a classic?

February 5th, 2014
A1_Day's photo

@Pogra @black_beatle

Both of you must be high. Black On Both Sides and Sir Luscious Left Foot are both classics.

ITT A bunch of guys name classic albums as non-classics.

February 5th, 2014

February 5th, 2014

@Pogra sir lucious left foot is an instant classic.
@black_beatle it’s a classic

February 5th, 2014