August 5th, 2012

August 5th, 2012

I’m not comin out the house for a few days

August 5th, 2012

We should get her a verified account, I heard she sings or some bullshit like that.

August 5th, 2012

She in fact does sing, how well? Who cares. Also, I’d go against Mayweather for a round for a shot at her title

August 6th, 2012

gawwwddd dammmmnnn shes sexy as fuck. looks like the kind of girl you would wanna wife up

August 6th, 2012

Tell my why I was expecting Lemson to be somewhere in this thread…

August 6th, 2012

Probably because I think about her at least 3 times everyday. She’s like the only girl that I think is just straight up adorable.

I wouldn’t even want to fuck her, I’d rather get to know her and hang out with her. She’s a masterpiece

August 6th, 2012

She’s so gorgeous

I think she’s like the only female who I’d get whipped for.

August 6th, 2012

Fuck? You wouldn’t fuck her, given the opportunity you would make sweet passionate love with her

August 6th, 2012

given the opportunity you would make sweet passionate love with her

Yeah that’s how I’d prefer it tbh. If I’m gonna bone, it needs to be a girl of this calibre:

August 6th, 2012

If it was sweet passionate love then most likely. She’s one of those fine specimens of women that I’d rather get super intimate with but without doing anything sexual. Just kissing her is equivalent to fucking your girlfriend. She’s got a pretty smile with beautiful eyes, the 2 most physically attractive things a girl can have.

August 6th, 2012

YES

August 6th, 2012

Anyway I’ll contribute

Oh, regarding the question about her singing. She is actually really good. I don’t really know about her writing since I only listened to covers on her YouTube. I’m pretty sure she has a album too

August 6th, 2012

HOLY SHIT THIS IS AMAZING.

August 6th, 2012