I have a crush on her. I could ask her out, and move on with my life if she says no. Or, we could just be friends. I don’t want to consider that she may not be attracted in me. I’m scared of rejection, so I’ve decided relationships should grow smoothly out of friendships. When she has problems, I’ll be there for her, night after night. Selflessly. I’ll tear down the jerks she dates, and wait for her to realize how good I am for her, and that only I will ever understand her.

She won’t want to hurt my feelings, and I won’t ever force the issue. I’ll convince myself that it’s because I ‘value or friendship,’ but in reality, the reason is much deeper.

Bit by bit, I’ll make her depend on me. She’ll think about how long it would take to build this kind of connection again. In a moment of weakness and loneliness, she’ll give in.

It’ll feel very comfortable and natural. She’ll subconsciously and quietly rationalize our connection, and change her definition of love. She’ll try to be happy. Sometimes she will be.

Only the wistfulness in her gaze and the tiny pause before she says “I love you” will hint that this wasn’t the ending she’d hoped for.

August 7th, 2012

lmao

August 7th, 2012

met her at disneyland once. i was speechless

August 7th, 2012

She took a video of her and the cast of Victorious hanging with Taco and Earl from OFWGKTA. She just went from perfect to beyond perfect

August 7th, 2012
August 7th, 2012

This is the most #based thread ever. And she once UStreamed her in a hot tub if anyone wants to find it

August 7th, 2012

Based off of this thread, someone WILL find it.

August 7th, 2012

I’ve been trying my best to stay away from this thread … I hate when people talk about her. I just want her all to myself!
One day, I’m gonna marry that girl. I’ll sit my redheaded kids on the couch in the den of our house and tell them all about it. It was a Friday night. My band had just finished playing a gig and we went to our favorite bar to celebrate… and there she was…
Details coming soon. X-rated, catch my drift?

August 7th, 2012

Wow, she’s perfect. Thanks, Nickelodeon.

(not a bad voice either)

August 8th, 2012

This thread makes it real hard to complete the 90 day challenge.

August 9th, 2012

What happened to the GIF’s?

August 9th, 2012

August 11th, 2012

Had to be revived

September 22nd, 2012

GOAT THREAD

July 31st, 2013

She’s even hotter now. TYBG

July 31st, 2013