Tom or Trina
1. "I'm da baddest bitch, ya gotta admit that/
Sixty-nine, ain't nothin wrong with that."
2. "Ghetto superstar/
Niggas eat the pussy like a sushi bar/
Never let a nigga hit the koochie raw/
Might bust a nut on my Gucci bra."
3. "I dreamt last night that I met John Lennon. An extremely vivid and realistic vision. I went to his house for dinner, and as I was leaving, he gave me his harmonica. It was ineffably joyous. I surely will someday make my pilgrimage to the hallowed spots. I am both happy and a bit envious that you have preceded me."
Answer bank: Tom, Trina
Edit song description to add:
- Historical context: what album the song's on, how popular it was
- An explanation of the song's overall story (example: "In this song, Eminem corresponds with a crazed fan who ends up...")
- The sample used for the beat — use WhoSampled.com and wikipedia as references