Wallace Fard Muhammad – English Lesson No. C1 LyricsFollow
English Lesson No. C1
1. My name is W. F. M U H A M M A D
2. I came to North America by myself
3. My uncle was brought over here by the Trader 379 years ago
4. My uncle cannot speak his own language
5. He does not know that he is my uncle
6. He likes the Devil because the Devil gives him nothing
7. Why does he like the Devil?
8. Because the Devil put fear in him when he was a little boy
9. Why does he fear, now, since he is a big man?
10. Because the Devil taught him to eat the wrong food
11. Does that have anything to do with the above question, No. 10?
12. Yes, sir! That makes him other than his own self
13. What is his own self?
14. His own self is a righteous Muslim
15. Are there any Muslims other than righteous?
16. I beg your pardon? I have never heard of one
17. How many Muslim sons are there in North America?
18. Approximately 3,000,000
19. How many original Muslims are there in North America?
20. A little over 17,000,000
21. Did I hear you say that some of the 17,000,000 do not know that they are Muslims?
22. YES, SIR!
23. I hardly believe that unless they are blind, deaf and dumb
24. Well, they were made blind, deaf and dumb by the Devil when they were babies
25. CAN THE DEVIL FOOL A MUSLIM?
26. NOT NOWADAYS
27. Do you mean to say that the Devil fooled then 379 years ago?
28. Yes, the T R A D E R made an interpretation that they receive G O L D for their
Labor - more than they were earning in their own country
29. Then did then receive gold?
30. NO. The Trader disappeared and there was no one that could speak their language
31. Then what happened?
32. WELL, they wanted to go to their own country, but they could not swim 9,000 miles
33. Why didn't their own people come and get them?
34. Because their own people did not know that they were here
35. When did their own people find out that they were here?
36. Approximately 60 years ago
Edit song description to add:
- Historical context: what album the song's on, how popular it was
- An explanation of the song's overall story (example: "In this song, Eminem corresponds with a crazed fan who ends up...")
- The sample used for the beat — use WhoSampled.com and wikipedia as references