Project forum?

18 posts latest by EwokABdevito 10 years ago

The Genius ideas forum can easily spawn some projects. Think of that as a legislative branch, and this

Jump straight to edit lyrics

9 posts latest by igotbitches 10 years ago

There may already be a way to do this, but when I’m cleaning something up I DREAD having to go all the

Picture counter

7 posts latest by IllustriousQ 10 years ago

To discourage over-saturation of the SAME pictures. Is there a way to let you know how many times the

Idea about Users Report

3 posts latest by Agony 10 years ago

Why not add country flags for each user in the user report? It would be easier to find and coach users

Weekly Polls

5 posts latest by 4HunnidGs 10 years ago

Now this is definitely a low priority idea, but it should be easy to implement. The NBA website has

Let The Users Vote For The Regulators

11 posts latest by WhaatUp-Dan 10 years ago

Lately, I have seen a lot of users here complain about the staff. To fix this solution, we should let the

We should change the side bar where you can chat with editors so it looks like 2002 AIM

11 posts latest by Laayla 10 years ago

forreal AIM was the shit but it died and now i miss it a lot so we should make it so you can have a buddy

Liking or disliking lines and bars

2 posts latest by EwokABdevito 10 years ago

This would be a cool feature, to rate dope lines. Example: Kanye West – Diamonds From Sierra Leone

Wacky idea, r8 difficulty

1 post latest by EwokABdevito 10 years ago

So I just made this thread about wanting to quantify particular pictures to curb over-saturation. I

Notification counter in tab

9 posts latest by Studio Farmer 10 years ago

Say you’re scrolling through HotNewHipHop to look for something to transcribe. You won’t know if you’re

Be able to up/down vote from the notification dropbox.

9 posts latest by gone_3km3_487c 10 years ago

^

Embedding Rap Stats Pages

3 posts latest by Studio Farmer 10 years ago

There have been several times I’ve wanted to use a Rap Stat as part of an annotation, but there’s no good

Professional-Looking Picture/Video Captions On Annotations

12 posts latest by Wild Rose Chance 10 years ago

Check out this Science Daily Article Notice how under the picture, there is a caption which explains

View your own rank

2 posts latest by perfectplaces 10 years ago

This is just a pretty simple idea. After all the leaderboards (wether top Artist scholars or weekly IQ

WIP state

3 posts latest by ​nightpool 10 years ago

At least I’m always saving an Annotation at least once before I add links to look if everything worked. I