Psychology section/day?

11 posts latest by Scottish-Lady 10 years ago

Maybe we can outsource a psychology student to talk with some of us about our problems? I’ve never been

The "SPOKEN" Letter (rip open letters)

6 posts latest by EwokABdevito 10 years ago

What if WE, THE RG COMMUNITY, push for Verified Artists to start using the RG Vid Record function for

"Watch Later"

2 posts latest by EwokABdevito 10 years ago

You know how youtube has a “watch later” option? What if we had something like that for pages. Kind of

Online/offline

18 posts latest by Studio Farmer 10 years ago

U should be able to know if a person you follow is online or not. Kinda like Facebook and stuff. So you

Allow people to choose which site skin they want.

29 posts latest by CokeandIceCream 10 years ago

Allow us to choose between the ‘classic’ skin (which is the skin they used prior to this “mecha” update

Compromise about RG's new layout

3 posts latest by CokeandIceCream 10 years ago

It’s always better to improve and experiment, but sometimes there’s the “if it aint broke then don’t fix

Differentiation between Artists with similar names

18 posts latest by Scottish-Lady 10 years ago

With the ever increasing database of Artsits' names, RG seems to have a concern with understanding that

Social Media In Activity Feed.

3 posts latest by Studio Farmer 10 years ago

http://rapgenius.com/3189966 @ewokABdevito @Barrk @TwoTecs

Ideas for the RG music player

6 posts latest by Studio Farmer 10 years ago

I don’t know if i’m blind or what but there should be a volume button or something that lets me adjust

Fully Functional User Email Addresses.

10 posts latest by Studio Farmer 10 years ago

skoRG@RapGeniusMail.com In case I wanna impress someone with my business card. http://rock.rapgenius.

Ƕistory...ìN ͲHE MAKING (trender proposal)

6 posts latest by Studio Farmer 10 years ago

Ƕistory…ìN ͲHE MAKING (blog trender proposal) An Album Review concept style Blog that Spotlights

Time for a "Genius URL" Content section_✍

3 posts latest by Studio Farmer 10 years ago

Which…we actually don’t need, bcuz we have an “About Section” for that. But…when it comes to BRAND

They need up-votes for the inbox ☟

2 posts latest by EwokABdevito 10 years ago

@genius-ideas Inspired by @ewokABdevito. @rap-genius-forum @all-up-in-technology

Please Remove the Newsfeed Update Thing

22 posts latest by DrakesEstrogenLevels 10 years ago

I follow a large amount of users, and the stupid news header thing is slowing down my computer. In

Slide Up to Refresh

7 posts latest by ​nightpool 10 years ago

Instead of reloading the page manually to view new annotations, Rap Genius should have a “slide up to