Comic(s) Genius

25 posts latest by IllustriousQ 10 years ago

I brought this up to @BasedGator and he thought it was a good idea. So here it goes… So, we annotate

Some problems I see in regards to RG annotating the world.

57 posts latest by Studio Farmer 10 years ago

Here’s some food for thought for everyone, a couple of problems I see: it’s a bit harsh, but here goes:

Share link not working correctly

15 posts latest by Yelerrrr 10 years ago

For some reason when I link an annotation. It doesn’t show up like it should. http://rapgenius.com/

Views Stats

9 posts latest by Don Sensezi 10 years ago

This especially would be helpful for level 1 and level 2 Verified Artists who are trying to get some buzz

MC Crae's Push to Get DEHH Verified

2 posts latest by Zk123 10 years ago

Hello good people! This is my first thread entry into the Genius Ideas forum. I think we should get the

Notification sound (New idea)

6 posts latest by Miszi 10 years ago

So I had this idea the other day. Its a measure that other social networking sites use. I think this

Page Numbers to Replace 'More' Button?

2 posts latest by ChrisSweatshirt 10 years ago

When scrolling down too quickly on your profile, page numbers appear instead of the ‘More’ button

Notifications of suggestions

2 posts latest by So-Delicious 10 years ago

Hi, I think that receive notifications when a suggestion is added to an annotation that an editor has

LaTeX

5 posts latest by Don Sensezi 10 years ago

Soon, I will resume transcribing and annotating on Math Genius (and Physics Genius if there is one). One

I got an idea....Graphic Genius

3 posts latest by MAK NIKOVA 10 years ago

What do you guys think? Like becoming verified I’ll display a piece to commemorate

Annotations Renovations

8 posts latest by Alpha-Q-Up 10 years ago

As time elapses, the standards of an adequate annotation increases. A lot of OG users here have been

"Disciplinary Action Guides" for Community Roles

4 posts latest by Studio Farmer 10 years ago

There needs to be a Page/ guide established for the proper protocol & steps that would be taken prior

Upvotes/downvotes on embedded pages/annotations

2 posts latest by UOENOAH 10 years ago

The current model shows up like this: http://bigboi.com/rapgenius.html#annotations/3131423 Instead of

Change to deleted page notification

1 post latest by ​streetlights 10 years ago

Everybody who worked on the page should get a notification saying which song was deleted as well as how

Forums listing

4 posts latest by GazinAtStars 10 years ago

Someone said this ages ago before the Ideas forum existed. In the list of Forums organised under Rap